那里有地狱 有黑暗
there’s hell, there’s darkness,
有硫磺窟
There’s the sulphurous pit –
燃烧着 发热着
burning, scalding,
散着恶臭 腐烂着
Stench, consumption!
呸 呸
Fie, fie, fie! Pah, pah!
给我一盎司麝香 好药师
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary,
让我的臆想更加美妙
To sweeten my imagination.
-这是给你的钱 -啊 让我亲吻那只手
– There’s money for thee. – O, let me kiss that hand!
先让我擦擦 上面有死人的味道
Let me wipe it first – it smells of mortality.
毁坏了的自然之作
O ruined piece of nature,
这伟大是世界将消失殆尽
that this great world shall so wear out to naught.
你认识我吗
Dost thou know me?
你的眼睛我记得很清楚
I remember thine eyes well enough.
你在斜眼看我吗
Dost thou squint at me?
展现最糟的一面吧盲眼丘比特 我偏不坠入爱河
No, do thy worst, blind Cupid, I’ll not love.
你来读这战书 只用看这字迹
Read thou this challenge, mark but the penning of it.
即使这些字都是太阳 我也看不到
Were all the letters suns, I could not see one.
-读吧 -什么 用这双眼来读吗
– Read. – What? With the case of eyes?
你懂我的意思吗
Oh-ho, are you there with me?
头上没有眼睛 钱包里没有钱
No eyes in your head, nor no money in your purse?
你的双眼很沉重 你的钱包却很轻
Your eyes are in a heavy case, your purse in a light,
可你还是能看到这世界的样子
yet you see how this world goes.
-我深切地看到了 -怎么 你疯了吗
– I see it feelingly. – What, art mad?
没有双眼 一个人还能看到这世界的样子
A man may see how this world goes with no eyes.
用你的耳朵看
Look with thine ears.
看那个法官如何斥责那个小贼
See how yon justice rails upon yon simple thief.
用你的耳朵听 他们换了位置 你猜猜看
Hark in thine ear – change places and handy-dandy,
哪个是法官 哪个是贼
which is the justice, which is the thief?
你看见过农夫的狗对着乞丐叫吗
Thou hast seen a farmer’s dog bark at a beggar?
看到过 先生
Ay, sir.
那人飞快地逃离恶狗
And the creature run from the cur –
你可以看到权势是什么样
there thou might’st behold the great image of authority –
狗也向权位低头
A dog is obeyed in office.
你这混混小吏 收回你那肮脏的手
Thou, rascal beadle, hold thy bloody hand.
你为什么抽打那个娼妓
Why dost thou lash that whore?
你那么起劲地奸♥淫♥了她
Thou hotly lusts to use her in that kind
现在又这样抽打她
For which thou whipp’st her.
放高♥利♥贷♥的人绞死了骗子
The usurer hangs the cozener.
恶行从褴褛的衣衫暴露出来
Through tattered clothes great vices do appear –
长袍和皮草便可掩盖一切
Robes and furred gowns hide all.
给罪行穿上金甲
Plate sin with gold,
正义的长矛也无法伤它分毫
And the strong lance of justice hurtless breaks.
若披以破布 小小的一根干草就能将它刺穿
Arm it in rags, a pigmy’s straw does pierce it.
没有一个人是犯罪的 没有一个
None does offend, none, I say none.
我敢为他们担♥保♥
I’ll able ’em.
信我的话 朋友
Take that of me, my friend,
我有办法堵住原告的嘴
who has the power To seal the accuser’s lips.
装上玻璃眼睛
Get thee glass eyes,
像个卑鄙的政客那样
And like a scurvy politician
假装看见了你所看不见的东西
seem To see the things thou dost not.
来 来 来
Now, now, now, now.
你若愿为我的不幸哭泣 拿走我的眼睛吧
If thou wilt weep my fortunes, take my eyes.
我知道你是谁
I know thee well enough.
你的名字叫葛罗斯特
Thy name is Gloucester.
你必须要忍♥耐
Thou must be patient.
我们是哭着来到这世上的
We came crying hither.
当我们出生的时候
Thou know’st that when we are born,
刚刚呼吸到空气
the first time we smell the air,
就开始哇哇地哭起来
We wawl and cry.
-我要告诉你些道理 听着 -呜呼哀哉
– I will preach to thee. Mark me. – Alack, alack the day!
当我们出生时便开始哭泣
When we are born, we cry
因为我们降生在了这个满是傻瓜的世界
that we have come to this great stage of fools.
这个帽子的式样不错
This a good block.
把毛毡钉在这群马的蹄子上
It were a delicate stratagem,
真是一条妙计
to shoe a troop of horse with felt.
这样我就可以偷偷接近我的女婿们
When I have stolen upon these son-in-laws,
然后就杀呀 杀呀 杀呀
Then kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill!
他在这 快抓住他
O, here he is. Lay hand upon him.
陛下 您亲爱的女儿…
Sir, your most dear daughter…
没人来救我吗
No rescue?
什么 我成囚犯了
What, a prisoner?
我生下来就被命运愚弄
I am even a natural fool of fortune.
请善待我
Use me well,
会有人来赎我的
you shall have ransom.
替我请几个医生
Let me have surgeons.
我的头受伤了
I am cut to the brains.
-你会得到所需的一切 -先生
– You shall have anything. – Good sir.
我会像一个得意的新郎那样勇敢的死去
I will die bravely, like a smug bridegroom.
我会很快乐的
I will be jovial.
过来 我是一个国王 你们知道吗
Come, come, I am a king, my masters, know you that?
您是一位尊主 我们都服从于您
You are a royal one and we obey you.
那我还能保住这条命
Then, there’s life in’t.
如果你们想要的话就来拿吧
Come and you shall get it.
而你们要做的就是…
And you shall get it by…
跑起来
..Running.
你好 先生
Hail, gentle sir!
-先生 保佑你 -你有什么事吗
– Sir, speed you. – What’s your will?
你有没有听见消息 说将要发生战事
Do you hear aught, Sir, of a battle toward?
这千真万确
Most sure and vulgar.
每个长耳朵的人都听说了
Everyone hears that which can distinguish sound.
请问你知道军队距离这有多远吗
But, by your favour, how near’s the other army?
很近了 他们来得很快
Near and on speedy foot.
他们的主力部队随时可能抵达这里
The main descry stands on the hourly thought.
谢谢 没有其他事了
I thank you, sir. That’s all.
仁慈的神啊 赐我一死吧
You ever gentle gods, take my breath from me.
不要让我罪恶的灵魂在您之前
Let not my worser spirit tempt me again
诱导我走向死亡
to die before you please.
很好的祷告 老人家
Well pray you, father.
先生
Now, good sir…
你是谁
..What are you?
一个穷♥人♥ 备受命运的打击
A most poor man, made tame to fortune’s blows,
因为自己经历过这些痛苦
Who by the art of known and feeling sorrows,
所以对于不幸的人总是抱以同情
Am pregnant to good pity.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
-让我带您去可以栖身的地方 -太感谢了
– I’ll lead you to some biding. – Hearty thanks.
愿上天降予您无穷无尽的
The bounty and the benison of heaven
福泽
to boot.
悬赏通缉的要犯
A proclaimed prize!
太棒了
Most happy.
你这颗没有眼镜的脑袋注定
That eyeless head of thine was first framed flesh
要为我带来财富
to raise my fortunes.
你这个可悲的老奸贼
Thou old, unhappy…traitor!
赶快忏悔你的罪过吧
Briefly thyself remember.
剑已经拔出 你今天难逃一死
The sword is out That must destroy thee.
希望你动手时能多用点力气
Now let thy friendly hand put strength enough to it.
你要干什么 你这个大胆的村夫
Wherefore…bold peasant?
你竟敢维护一个被通缉的叛徒
Dar’st thou support a published traitor?!
快让开
Hence!
免得你落得跟他一样的下场
Lest that the infection of his fortune take like hold on thee.
-放开他的胳膊 -你若不说清楚
– Let go his arm. – ‘Chill not let go,
我是不会放的
zir, without vurther ‘cagion.
放开他 奴隶 不然我要了你的命
Let go, slave, or thou diest.
先生 你走你的路 放过穷♥人♥吧
Good gentleman, go your gait and let poor folk pass.
滚开 杂种
Out, dunghill!
奴隶 你杀害了我
Slave, thou hast slain me!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 拿走我的钱囊吧
Villain, take my purse.
如果你希望以后有好日子过 那就将我埋葬
If ever thou wilt thrive, bury my body
并把我身上的信送给葛罗斯特伯爵
And give the letters which thou find’st about me to Edmund,
爱德蒙大人
Earl of Gloucester.
他正身处于英国的军队中
Seek him out upon the English…party.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!