去搜寻那叛徒葛罗斯特
Seek out the villain Gloucester.
-立刻绞死他 -挖出他的眼睛
– Hang him instantly! – Pluck out his eyes!
把他交给我处置
Leave him to my displeasure.
爱德蒙 你跟我姐姐一起走
Edmund, keep you our sister company.
我们得制裁你父亲的背叛罪行
The revenges we are bound to take upon your traitorous father
不适合让你看见
are not fit for your beholding.
你去见公爵
Advise the Duke,
请他急速准备
where you are going to a most festinate preparation –
我们也会做准备
we are bound to the like.
往后我们多联♥系♥ 勤联♥系♥
Our posts shall be swift and intelligent betwixt us.
再见吧 姐姐 再会了 葛罗斯特
Farewell, dear sister, my lord of Gloucester.
怎样 国王在哪里
How now, where’s the King?
葛罗斯特把他带走了
My lord of Gloucester hath conveyed him hence.
随队跟着三十五六名卫兵
Some five- or six-and-thirty of his knights
一起去多汶了
are gone with him towards Dover,
据他们说在那边有全副武装的盟友
where they boast to have well-armed friends.
快给你的主人备马
Get horses for your mistress.
再会 公爵 妹妹
Farewell, sweet lord, and sister.
爱德蒙 再会
Edmund, farewell.
去搜那叛徒葛罗斯特
Go seek the traitor Gloucester.
把他当做贼绑起来 带过来见我
Pinion him like a thief, bring him before us.
虽然不经庭审
Though well we may not pass upon his life
我不能处他死刑
without the form of justice…
但是我的威权
..yet our power…
却不能不服从
..shall do courtesy
我的忿怒
to our wrath…
别人尽管骂我 却也管不了我
..which men may blame but not control.
是谁 叛徒吗
Who’s there? The traitor?
忘恩负义的狐狸 就是他
Ingrateful fox, ’tis he.
-把他干枯的胳臂捆紧了 -你们是什么用意
– Bind fast his corky arms. – What mean your graces?
好朋友 要知道你们是我的客人
Good my friends, consider – you are my guests.
别陷害我 朋友们
Do me no foul play, friends.
捆起他来 我说
Bind him, I say!
紧些 紧些 卑鄙的叛徒
Hard, hard. O, filthy traitor!
你是没有慈心的女人 我却不是叛徒
Unmerciful lady as you are, I’m none.
把他捆在这把椅子上
To this chair bind him.
奸贼 你要知道
Villain, thou shalt find…
拔我的胡须
By the kind gods, ’tis most ignobly done
这是最卑鄙的行为
To pluck me by the beard.
胡子虽然白 人却是个叛徒
So white, and such a traitor!
险恶的女人
Naughty lady,
你从我下巴上夺去的胡须
These hairs which thou dost ravish from my chin
将要变成活的 来控告你
will quicken and accuse thee.
我是这地方的主人
I am your host.
你不该用强盗的手侵犯到
With robber’s hands my hospitable favours
我这个款待宾客的脸
You should not ruffle thus.
你要怎样
What will you do?
说吧 先生
Come, sir,
你最近从法兰西收到些什么信件
what letters had you late from France?
有话直说 因为我们已经知道了实情
Be simple answered, for we know the truth.
你和最近登岸的一群叛党
And what confederacy have you with the traitors,
有什么样的阴谋
late footed in the kingdom?
你把疯狂的国王送交给谁了
To whose hands you have sent the lunatic King.
-说 -我有一封措辞模糊的信
– Speak! – I have a letter guessingly set down
来信人公允正直
which came from one that’s of a neutral heart,
并非敌人
and not from one opposed.
-狡辩 -说谎
– Cunning. – And false!
你把国王送到哪里去了
Where hast thou sent the King?
多汶
To Dover.
为什么要送到多汶呢
Wherefore to Dover?
-你不是受了严令不准… -为什么送到多汶
– Wast thou not charged at… – Wherefore to Dover?
让他回答这句话
Let him first answer that.
为什么送到多汶 先生
Wherefore to Dover, sir?
因为不愿见你的凶残的指甲
Because I would not see thy cruel nails
挖出他的可怜的老眼 也不愿见你的猛恶的姐姐
pluck out his poor old eyes, nor thy fierce sister
在他的御体上刺进野猪的牙
in his anointed flesh stick boarish fangs.
你永远见不到那一天
See’t shalt thou never.
伙计们 扶住椅子
Fellows, hold the chair.
我要用脚踢你的眼睛
Upon these eyes of thine I’ll set my foot.
多残忍♥ 上帝啊
O cruel! O you gods!
这只会嘲笑另一只的
One side will mock another th’other too.
-看你还能见天谴 -住手 大人
– If you see vengeance… – Hold your hand, my lord.
我自幼就服侍您
I have served you ever since I was a child,
但是只有现在叫您住手
but better service have I never done you
才算真正的报效您
than now to bid you hold.
什么话 你这条狗
How now, you dog!
要是你脸上长了胡子
If you did wear a beard upon your chin,
我也要把它扯下来
I’d shake it on this quarrel.
你是何居心
what do you mean?
你这奴才
My villein!
那么你过来 领♥取♥我的义愤吧
Nay then, come on, and take the chance of anger.
大人 你只剩一只眼睛来看他遭报应
My lord, you have one eye left to see some mischief on him.
否则它还要看见得更多
Lest it see more, prevent it.
出来 臭黏浆
Out, vile jelly.
现在你的光明在哪里
Where is thy lustre now?
一片黑茫茫 没有乐趣 我的儿子爱德蒙在哪里
All dark and comfortless? O, where is my son Edmund?
爱德蒙燃起你的所有孝心
Edmund, enkindle all the sparks of nature
来报复这件惨事
to quit this horrid act.
滚出去 奸诈的奴才
Out, treacherous villain.
你呼唤的是一位憎恨你的人
Thou call’st on him that hates thee.
正是他向我告发你的阴谋
It was he that made the overture of thy treasons to us,
他是个好人 不会怜悯你的
who is too good to pity thee.
我糊涂啊 那么爱德加是冤枉的了
O my follies! Then Edgar was abused?
天啊 饶恕我 保佑他吧
Kind gods, forgive me that and prosper him.
把他驱出门外 就让他…
Go, thrust him out at gates, and let him…
用鼻嗅着到多汶去吧
smell his way to Dover.
怎样了丈夫 你怎么这个样子
How is’t my lord? How look you?
我受伤了
I have received a hurt.
随我来 夫人
Follow me, lady.
把那没眼睛的奸臣赶出去
Turn out that eyeless villain.
把那奴才掷到粪堆上
Throw this slave upon the dunghill.
天啊
God!
这疼痛不时传来
Untimely comes this hurt.
你扶着我
Give me thine arm.
这人若是得好报
I’ll never care what wickedness I do
让我做什么恶事都不怕
if this man comes to good.
若她能长寿
If she live long
并且善终
and in the end meet the old course of death,
女人都会变成妖怪
women will all turn monsters.
你先去吧 找点麻布和蛋白
Go now, and fetch some flax and whites of eggs
包扎他淌血的脸
to apply to his bleeding face.
上天保佑他吧
Now heaven help him!
我的大人 我一直做你的佃户
O my good lord, I have been your tenant,
而且是你父亲的佃户
and your father’s tenant.
去吧 你去吧好朋友 走吧
Away, get thee away, good friend, be gone.
你的安慰对我一点益处也没有
Thy comforts can do me no good at all.
他们会要伤害你
Thee they may hurt.
先生 你自己看不见路
Alack, sir, you cannot see your way.
我没有路 所以也不需要眼睛
I have no way, and therefore want no eyes.
我有眼的时候 反而栽了跟头
I stumbled when I saw.
能力时常使我们疏忽
Full oft ’tis seen Our means secure us
残缺却对我们有益
and our mere defects Prove our commodities.
亲爱的儿子爱德加
O dear son Edgar,
父亲因为上当而对你发怒
the food of thy abused father’s wrath,
只要此生还能摸到你一下
might I but live to see thee in my touch,
我就算是又生了眼睛
I’d say I had eyes again.
-天啊 -什么 谁在那
– Oh Gods! – How now? Who’s there?
是那可怜的疯汤姆 朋友你去哪
‘Tis poor mad Tom. Fellow, where goest?
-是乞丐吗 -疯子 也是乞丐
– Is it a beggar-man? – Madman and beggar too.
他还是有理智的 否则不会行乞
He has some reason, else he could not beg.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!