– Stand, rogue, stand you neat slave, strike! – Murder, murder!
这是怎么回事 分开
What’s the matter? Part!
如果你愿意 少爷 我跟你打
With you, goodman boy, if you please.
来啊 我削了你
Come, I’ll flesh ye
-来啊 少爷 -武器 这是怎么回事
– come, young master. – Weapons? Arms? What’s the matter here?
还要命的话就住手
Keep peace, upon your lives.
谁再动手谁就死
He dies that strikes again.
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
姐姐和父王的信使
The messengers from our sister and the King.
你们在争执什么 说吧
What is your difference? Speak.
我喘不过气了 大人
I am scarce in breath, my lord.
难怪 你刚刚那么英勇
No marvel, you have so bestirred your valour,
你这懦弱的流氓 没有半点人性
you cowardly rascal, nature disclaims in thee –
裁缝造了你
a tailor made thee.
你真是怪人 裁缝造人吗
Thou art a strange fellow – a tailor make a man?
是的 裁缝 先生
Ay, a tailor, sir –
石匠或画家就算刚入行两年
a stone-cutter or painter could not have made him so ill,
也不可能把他造得这样坏
though he had been but two years o’the trade.
就说你们是怎么争执起来的
Speak yet, how grew your quarrel?
先生 这个老恶棍
This ancient ruffian, sir,
我看在他胡子都灰白的份上饶他一命
whose life I have spared at suit of his grey beard…
你哥婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 完全没必要存在
Thou whoreson zed! Thou unnecessary letter!
饶了我的灰白胡子 你个摇尾狗
Spare my grey beard, you wagtail?
住口 先生
Peace, sirrah.
你这野蛮的恶棍 不懂尊敬吗
You beastly knave, know you no reverence?
懂 先生 但怒气忍♥不住
Yes, sir, but anger hath a privilege.
你愤怒什么呢
Why art thou angry?
这样一个毫无忠诚的奴隶
That such a slave as this should wear a sword,
居然佩剑
who wears no honesty.
你这歪曲的嘴脸真该遭天谴
A plague upon your epileptic visage.
嘲笑我说的话 把我当傻子吗
Smile you my speeches as I were a fool?
蠢鹅 要是我在塞勒姆原野上遇到你
Goose, if I had you upon Sarum plain,
我会让你嘎嘎叫着滚回卡米洛
I’d drive ye cackling home to Camelot.
传说中亚瑟王宫廷所在
什么 你疯了吗 老家伙
What, art thou mad, old fellow?
你们为什么争吵 说啊
How fell you out? Say that.
天下没有比我和这恶棍
No contraries hold more antipathy
更水火不容的了
than I and such a knave.
你为什么骂他恶棍 他做错了什么
Why dost thou call him a knave? What is his fault?
他长的就不让我待见
His countenance likes me not.
我的脸恐怕也不讨你喜 还有他的 她的
No more perchance does mine, nor his, nor hers.
先生 我向来有话直说
Sir, it is my occupation to be plain –
我曾见过几张面孔
I have seen better faces in my time
比眼前你们这些嘴脸
than stands on any shoulder
都漂亮
that I see Before me at this instant.
你怎么惹到他了
What was th’offence you gave him?
我从没招惹他
I never gave him any!
他的主人国王最近
It pleased the king his master very late
因一些误会要打我
to strike at me upon his misconstruction,
而他 当即向国王谄媚
When he, compact and flattering his displeasure,
从背后绊倒我
tripped me behind –
我倒下后 他还大肆辱骂
being down, insulted, railed,
好像自己有了英雄气概
and put upon him such a deal of man
居然因欺负一个忍♥辱负重的人
that worthied him, got praises of the King
得到了国王的赞赏
for him attempting who was self-subdued –
而且刚尝过胜利的滋味
and in the fleshment of this dread exploit
又在这里挑衅我了
drew on me here again.
这些流氓懦夫都把埃阿斯[神话英雄]当傻瓜
None of these rogues and cowards but Ajax is their fool.
取脚枷来
Oh, fetch forth the stocks, ho!
你个顽固的老恶棍 你个大吹货
You stubborn, ancient knave, you reverend braggart,
-我来教训教训你 -先生 我老得学不动了
– we’ll teach you. – Sir, I am too old to learn.
别拿枷教训我 我效忠国王
Call not your stocks for me. I serve the King –
就是他派我来这里
on whose employment I was sent to you.
你要是不顾他的面子
You shall do small respect, show too bold malice
给他的使者上枷
against the grace and person of my master,
就是对国王不敬
stocking his messenger.
取脚枷来
Fetch forth the stocks!
只要我一息还在 就要让他在那里坐到中午
As I have life and honour, there shall he sit till noon.
到中午
Till noon?
到晚上 夫君 锁他一整夜
Till night, my lord, and all night too.
夫人 就算我是你父亲的狗
Madam, if I were your father’s dog…
你也不该这么对我
..you should not use me so.
先生 你是他的下人 我就会这样
Sir, being his knave, I will.
这人和姐姐信上说的一模一样
This is a fellow of the selfsame colour – our sister speaks of.
快 拿脚枷来
Come, bring away the stocks.
我劝公爵不要这么做
Let me beseech your grace not to do so.
如果把国王的信使拘禁
The King, his master, needs must take it ill
国王失了体面
that he, so slightly valued in his servant,
-肯定会恼怒的 -我来承担
– should have him thus restrained. – I’ll answer that.
如果我姐姐的使者
My sister may receive it much more worse
奉命行事却被羞辱攻击
to have her gentleman abused, assaulted,
她会更恼怒的
for following her affairs.
把他的腿放进去
Put in his legs.
来吧 夫人 我们走
Come, my good lord, away.
抱歉 朋友 这是公爵的命令
I am sorry for thee, friend – ’tis the Duke’s pleasure,
全世界都知道他这个人
whose disposition all the world well knows
是不听劝阻的
will not be rubbed nor stopped.
我会为你求情的
I’ll entreat for thee.
请不要 先生
Pray you do not, sir.
我一路警醒 奔波疲累
I have watched and travelled hard.
我可以趁机睡会 醒了可以吹吹口哨
Some time I’ll sleep out, the rest I’ll whistle.
好人也有倒霉的时候
A good man’s fortune may grow out at heels.
提前祝你早安
Give you good morrow.
这是公爵的错
The Duke’s to blame in this –
会被国王怪罪的
’twill be ill taken.
来啊 照亮人间的灯塔
Approach, thou beacon to this underglobe,
借你柔和的光我能看这封信
that by thy comfortable beams I may peruse this letter.
我知道这是考狄利娅写的
I know ’tis from Cordelia,
幸好她得知了我乔装追随国王的事
who hath most fortunately been informed of my obscured course…
她说”将会在这僵局中
..And “Shall find time from this enormous state,
寻机补救一切”
“seeking to give Losses their remedies.”
疲惫的双眼 趁着这个机会
Take vantage, heavy eyes,
别再看这可耻的地方了
not to behold this shameful lodging.
命运 晚安
Fortune, good night –
再微笑一次吧 转动命运之轮
smile once more, turn thy wheel.
恶徒
Villain!
追捕他
Pursue!
发现他的人 我们有赏
He which finds him shall deserve our thanks.
追上他
Go after him!
-把那个杀人的懦夫带来 -杀人的懦夫
– Bringing the murderous coward… – Murderous coward!
他逃不掉的
He shall not escape!
追捕他
Pursue him…
追上他
Go after him.
抓住 抓住
Pursue, pursue!
-让他跑吧 -快追
– Let him fly far. – After!
-只要在这里他绝对逃不掉 -爱德加
– Not in this land shall he remain uncaught… – Edgar!
找到…
And found…
-处决 -你逃不掉的
– dispatch’d. – You shall not escape!

Follow!
杀人的懦夫
Murderous coward!
发现他的人 我们有赏
That he which finds him shall deserve our thanks,
让这个杀人的懦夫受刑
bringing the murderous coward to the stake.
包庇他的人 死路一条
He that conceals him, death.
你逃不掉的
You shall not escape!
可怜的汤姆 可怜的汤姆
Poor Tom, poor Tom!
可怜的汤姆
Poor Tom!
要是爱德加 就活不了了
Edgar I nothing am.
真奇怪 他们不在家
‘Tis strange they should so depart from home
又不遣回我的使者
and not send back my messenger.
据我所知
As I learned,
她们昨晚还没离家的想法
the night before there was no purpose in them of this remove.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!