那只怪兽吗
you think your bombs will stop him?
如果我们能够近距离
If we can get close enough
使用炸♥弹♥的话
to use them,
应该没有问题
you bet they’ll stop him.
土人有找你们麻烦吗
Had any trouble with the natives?
是的 在你离开之后
Yes, after you left.
发生什么事情了
What happened?
我们进行了群射
We fired volleys over
打中了他们的脑袋
their heads,
他们像兔子一样逃跑
they ran like rabbits.
他们从没有见过火♥药♥
Gunpowder’s new in their lives?
他们吓坏了
They’re terrified.
他们自此再没有出现
They haven’t shown up.
找一个人呆在墙上 留意信♥号♥♥
Take a man on the wall, keep your eyes peeled.
不管有没有信♥号♥♥
We leave at dawn,
我们黎明就离开
if we get a signal or not.

Yes, sir.
嘿 看
Hey, look.
嘿 丹汉姆先生
Hey, below, Mr. Denham. Captain Englehorn.
德理斯卡尔先生和女士
Mr. Driscoll and the lady,
他们回来了
they’re coming back.
伙计们 过来
Come on, fellas.
你们都还好吗
Are you both all right?
这里有点酒 杰克
Pint, Jack. Here.
我没事
I’m all right.
发生什么了 你怎么做到的
What happened? How did you do it?
顺着河往下走
Came down the river.
哦 杰克
Oh, Jack.
现在 你们安全了
There, there, you’re safe now.
我们将马上把你送回船上
We’ll have you back on the ship in no time.
等一下 刚怎么办
Wait a minute. What about Kong?
什么他怎么办
Well, what about him?
我们来这里为了拍电影
We came to get a movie,
发现了一些东西
and we found something worth
比起世界上任何电影
more than all the movies
都更有价值
in the world.
什么
What?
我们有那些毒气弹
We’ve got those gas bombs.
如果我们能够活捉他
Lf we can capture him alive…
什么 你疯了吗
Why, you’re crazy.
再者 他在悬崖那边
He’s on a cliff
即使出动整支军队
where a whole army
都不可能捉住他的
couldn’t get at him.
是啊
Yeah,
如果他留在悬崖那边的话
if he stays there
但是我们有他想要的东西
but we’ve got something he wants.
他不可能再得到的东西
Yeah, something he won’t get again.
嘿 小心 刚过来了
Hey, look out. It’s Kong. Kong’s coming.
过来 马上关紧大门 快
Come around. Come here and hold the gates. Quick.
丹汉姆土人来了
Denham, natives are coming.
好样的 过来
Good work. Come on.
嘿 你把那些毒气弹带回来
Hey, come back with those bombs, you…
来吧 我抓到他了
Come on. Come on. I got him.
他会昏倒几个小时
He’ll be out for hours.
把他送到船上去
Send to the ship.
使用锚和其他工具
For anchor chains and tools.
你想怎样
What will you do?
用木筏把他弄到船上去
A raft to float him to the ship.
整个世界都会付钱来看他
The whole world will pay to see this.
没有铁链足以绑住他
No chains will hold that.
那就用更多的铁链
We’ll give him more than chains.
他在他的国度里一直都是个王者
He’s always been king of his world,
就让我们教教他什么叫害怕
but we’ll teach him fear.
我们将会成为百万富翁
We’re millionaires, boys.
我会与你们一起分享的
I’ll share it with all of you.
几个月后百老汇会挂出一个标题
In a few months, it’ll be up in lights on Broadway:
刚 世界第八大奇迹
“Kong, the Eighth Wonder of the World.”
究竟丹汉姆找到了什么奇迹
Say, what’s Denham got anyway?
经过一大轮♥大♥吹大擂后
It better be good
他最好不要让我失望
after all this ballyhoo.
天啊 这简直是抢劫
Heavens, what a mob.
你一定要来看
Well, you would come.
这些票花了我20美元
These tickets cost me 20 bucks.
我不能离银幕太近
I can’t sit so near the screen.
会使我的眼睛疼痛
It hurts my eyes.
这不是电影来的 女士
This is not a moving picture, madam.
什么 丹汉姆先生不就是拍
What? Mr. Denham makes those pictures
一些猴子 老虎之类的电影吗
of those darling monkeys and tigers and things.
这是一场大自然的个人表演
This is in the nature of a personal appearance.
我从没有想过我会看这些东西
Well, I never. I thought I was gonna see something.
究竟是什么来的
Say, what is it anyhow?
我听说是一种大猩猩
I hear it’s a kind of a gorilla.
唉 我们平时在纽约
Gee, ain’t we got enough
还未看够马骝吗
of them in New York?
我不喜欢看着他
I don’t like to look at him.
他让我想起在那个岛上
It makes me think of that
可怕的日子
awful day on the island.
我本来也不想带你来
I wouldn’t have brought you,
但是丹汉姆先生坚持你要来
but you know how Denham insisted.
我们当然一定要来
We had to come
他说我们来这有助表演
when he said it would help the show.
你认为我们会赚很多钱吗
Do you think we’ll make a lot of money?
嗯 总算足够偿还他
Well, enough to pay him back
这些衣服的
for these clothes anyway.
这是我第一次穿
It’s the first time I ever had on
开衩的西装
one of these open-front suits.
你好 时间刚刚好
Hello, there. Just in time.
哇 安你看起来棒极了
Gee, Ann, you look great.
我很高兴为你挑了
I’m glad I dressed you up
这件盛装来看这场表演
for this show.
杰克
Well, Jack,
我们有10 000美金
$ 10,000
的票房♥收入
in the box office.
一晚来说真不错
Not bad for one night.
这是很多的钱
That’s a lot of money.
这算不上什么
We’re gonna do that
我们今后每晚都能赚这么多
every night.
看看那只动物的尺寸
Look at the size of that.
我希望他被绑好了
I hope he’s tied up tight.
当然 丹汉姆从不冒险
Sure he is. Denham’s taking no chances.
传媒来了 进来吧
Here are the press. Come in, boys.
这是达罗小姐
This is Ms. Darrow
和德理斯卡尔先生
and Mr. Driscoll.
你好
How do you do?
是德理斯卡尔把你
Mr. Driscoll saved you
从那大猩猩手中救了出来
from the ape?
没错 而且他单凭一己之力
Yes. He was alone too.
和他一起的船员都被杀害了
All the sailors with him had been killed.
你是怎么抓住他的
How did you ever tackle that baby?
嗯 是丹汉姆先生抓住他的
Well, Mr. Denham got him.
我们其余的人都吓坏了
The rest of us were running scared.
只有他还有勇气站在那里扔炸♥弹♥
He had the nerve to stand there and chuck bombs.
噢 原来你就是那个英雄
Oh, so you’re the hero.
来给我们讲讲经过吧
Come on, give us a story.
等一会 放过我
Here now, wait a minute. Lay off me, boys.
达罗小姐才是故事的主角
Miss Darrow is the story.
如果没有她
If it hadn’t been for her
我们不可能抓到金刚
we couldn’t have gotten near Kong.
金刚老跟着她
He followed her.
美女与野兽 啊
Beauty and the beast, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!