Not that you don’t have good legs. Just making conversation.
不是说你没有漂亮的腿 只是不小心说出来了
Jesus. Miss Darrow!
上帝啊 丹劳小姐!
About the scene today with you and Bruce…
今天你和布鲁斯的那场戏…
I know it wasrt what you wrote…
我知道你不是那么写的…
but Mr. Baxter felt very strongly that when a man likes a woman…
可巴克斯特先生强烈地认为 如果一个男人喜欢一个女人…
he must ignore her.
那么他一定要忽视她的存在
And if things turn really hostile then…
如果敌意真的变得很深…
No?
不会吗?
Interesting theory.
这是个有趣的理论
I know. I should have…
我知道 我应该…
It wasrt what I had intended but…
这并非我本意 不过…
I’m sorry. I was…
抱歉 我…
And you made it your own.
你做了自己的诠释
I was nervous.
我当时好紧张
It was funny actually. You were funny.
当时很滑稽 实际上 你当时是很滑稽
Please don’t say another word. Good night.
拜托别再说下去了 晚安
Miss Darrow.
丹劳小姐
You don’t have to be nervous.
你不用紧张
Thank you.
谢谢你
Let’s take it…
我们再…
Would you please… We’re trying to shoot a scene.
你可不可以… 我们这儿正在拍 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好的 多谢
Okay again.
好的 再来
(Carl) We’re close. Turn southwest.
我们快到了 转向西南
(Englehorn) There’s no land southwest for thousands of miles.
西南方向上千英里内都没有陆地
It takes us way outside the shipping lanes.
我们离正常航线越来越远
I won’t sail blind in these waters.
我不能摸黑在这片水域行驶
I’ll make it won’th your while.
我会补偿你的
There’s nothing out there.
那里什么也没有
Well then you’ve nothing to lose.
那样的话 你也不会失去什么
If someone were to tell you this ship was headed for Singapore…
如果有人对你说 这条船没有驶向新加坡…
what would you say?
…你会怎么说?
I would say they’re full of it Mr. Hayes.
我会说千真万确 赫斯先生
Well we turned southwest last night.
昨天晚上我们转向西南了
Gentlemen please.
先生们 拜托
We’re not looking for trouble. No.
我们不想找麻烦 不
You’re looking for something else.
你们在找别的什么东西
Yes we are.
对 你说得对
We’re going to find Skull Island.
我们要找到骷髅岛
Find it film it and show it to the world.
找到它 拍摄下来 展示给整个世界
For 25 cents you get to see the last blank space on the map.
只要花25美分 你就可以看到地图上最后的空白
I wouldn’t be so sure of that.
我不知道那是不是好事
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Seven years ago me and Mr. Hayes were working our passage…
七年前我和赫斯先生 一起工作在…
on a Norwegian bark.
…一艘挪威帆船上
We picked up a castaway. We found him in the water.
我们从水中救起了一个海难的幸存者
He’d been drifting for days.
他已经漂了很多天了
His ship had run aground on an island way west of Sumatra.
他们的船在一个岛上搁浅了 在苏门答腊以西很远的地方
An island hidden in fog.
一座隐藏在迷雾中的岛
He spoke of a huge wall…
他说起一道巨大的城墙…
built so long ago…
建于久远的年代…
no one knew who’d made it.
没有人知道是谁建造了它
A wall 100 foot high…
墙高100英尺…
as strong today as it was ages ago.
现在仍然和建成时一样坚固
Why’d they build the wall?
他们为什么要建一道墙呢?
Well the castaway he spoke of a creature…
那个幸存者 他说起一个生物…
neither beast nor man…
既非野兽 也非人类…
but something monstrous living behind that wall.
但的确有可怕的生物 就活在那座墙后
A lion or a tiger.
一头老虎或者狮子?
A man-eater. That’s how all these stories start.
或者是吃人的家伙? 所有故事都是这么开始的
What else did he say?
他还说什么了?
Nothing.
什么也没说
We found him the next morning. He’d stuck a knife through his heart.
第二天早晨我们发现 他的心脏上插了一把刀
Sorry fellows. You’ll have to do better than that.
抱歉 伙计们 编故事编好点
Monsters belong in B movies.
怪兽 只在B级电影里才出现
If you find this place…
如果你找到这个地方…
if you go ashore with your friends and your cameras…
如果你和你的朋友们 还有你们的摄像机一起上岸的话…
you won’t come back.
你们就永远也回不来了
Just as long as you understand that.
只是想要你们明白这一点
How long do you expect us to stay out here?
你认为我们会在这里待多长时间?
(Ann) You’re writing a stage comedy?
你在写一出舞台喜剧?
I’m writing it for you.
我为你而写的
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
Why would I write a play for you? Yes.
为什么我要为你写一出戏? 是啊
Isn’t it obvious?
这还不明显吗?
Not to me.
对我来说不是
Well…
这个嘛…
it’s in the subtext.
在潜台词里已经说明了
I guess I must have missed it.
那我一定是没看到
It’s not about words.
不是言语上的
Message for you Captain.
给你的 船长
What’s going on?
出什么事情了?
Hayes why are we changing course?
赫斯 我们为什么要改变航向?
Englehorn you can’t just… Outside.
安格霍恩 你不能… 外面说!
There’s a warrant out for your arrest.
你的逮捕证已经下发了
Did you know that?
这个你知道吗?
I’ve been ordered to divert to Rangoon.
我已经下命令转驶向仰光了
Another week. I haven’t got a film yet.
再给我一个星期 我的电影还没有拍成
Please. I have risked everything I have on this.
求求你 我把我的一切都押上了
No Denam. You risked everything I have.
不 丹汉姆 你把我的一切都押上了
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Tell me what you want. I’ll give you anything.
告诉我你想要什么? 我什么都可以给你
I want you off my ship.
我想要你下船
(Englehorn) Set a course for Rangoon Mr. Hayes.
设定到仰光的航向 赫斯先生
I’m finished.
我完蛋了
It’s over for me Jack.
对我来说结束了 杰克
How’d you think this would end Carl?
你认为会有怎样的结局呢 卡尔?
Check our position. Use the stars.
检查一下我们的位置 用星星
There are no stars Captain.
天上没有星星 船长
(Jack) What is that?
这是什么?
What? That.
什么东西? 这个
That right there.
这个 就在这儿
I don’t know. What is it? A coffee stain?
不知道 是什么? 也许是咖啡渍吧
Station the forward lookout and get me the depth by lead line.
守好前方观望台 告诉我测深索的深度
Aye Captain.
是 船长
30 fathoms no bottom!
30英寻 没见底! (注:英寻为长度单位)
Reduce speed steerage way only.
减速 只用低速
Dead slow ahead both.
双机低速前进
You should stop the ship.
你应该停船
15 degrees port.
左舵15度
We’re getting out of here Mr. Hayes.
赫斯先生 我们会走出去的
We’ll find clear conditions.
我们会找到没有雾的区域的
We have seabed!
测到海底了!
25 fathoms!
25英寻!
We’re shallowing!
水越来越浅了!
20 degrees starboard!
右舵20度!
Captain you don’t know where the hell you’re going!
船长 你根本不知道你正驶向哪里!
Get me another reading!
再去读个深度!
Another reading!
再读一次深度!
22 fathoms!
22英寻!
Douse the lights. Aye Captain.
把灯关掉 是 船长
10 fathoms!
10英寻!
Wall! There’s a wall ahead!
城墙!正前方有堵墙!
Stop engines!
关闭发动机!
Give me some power! Half astern both.
给我点动力!半速前进!
Half astern both Captain!
半速前进 船长!
Rocks!
礁石!
Rocks!
礁石!
Rocks to starboard Captain!
右舷有礁石 船长!
To port! Rocks everywhere!
左舷也有礁石! 到处都是礁石!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!