Good luck with your picture.
祝你的电影好运
Ann? Miss Darrow please!
安 丹劳小姐 拜托
I’m offering you money.
我会付你给钱的
Adventure fame the thrill of a lifetime and a long sea voyage.
冒险 名誉 值得一生回味的经历 还有海上的长途旅行
You want to read a script?
你想要看剧本的话?
Jack Driscoll’s turning in a draft as we speak.
我们谈话的同时 杰克·德里斯库正要交稿呢
Jack Driscoll?
杰克·德里斯库?
Sure. Why?
当然 怎么了?
Wait. You know him?
等等 你认识他?
No not personally. I’ve seen his plays.
哦 不认识 我看过他的剧作
What a writer huh? And let me tell you Ann…
出色的作家 对吗? 我告诉你吧 安…
Jack Driscoll does not want just anyone starring in this picture.
杰克·德里斯库可不希望 随便什么人来演他的电影
He said to me “Carl…
他对我说: “卡尔…
“somewhere out there is a woman born to play this role.”
“有个女孩子是为了这个角色而生的”
And as soon as I saw you I knew.
我一看到你 就明白了
Knew what?
明白什么?
It was always going to be you.
那个女孩子只可能是你
(Carl) – How much do I owe you? (driver) – Make it a quarter.
我还欠你多少? 25美分
Keep the change.
零钱不用找了
Is this the moving picture ship?
这就是我们的摄影船?
Not exactly.
不完全是
It’s actually this one over here.
实际上是这边的这艘
Don’t let appearances deceive you. It’s much more spacious on board.
不要被表面现象蒙蔽了 船上实际宽敞许多
Is this all of the equipment? Yeah.
这就是所有设备? 对
This is all of it? Yeah.
全都在这里了? 对
We’re taking the Bell & howell? Yeah.
我们带上”贝灵巧”影像设备了吗? 是的
Good. You got all the lenses? Sure.
很好 你拿了所有的镜头? 当然
(Preston) – Carl! – Yes!
卡尔? 我在这里
Get it on board fellows come on.
上船吧 伙计们 快 来吧
It’s bad it’s bad.
不好了 不好了
They’re on their way. I’ve just had word.
他们正在路上 我刚刚听说
Who? Men in uniform.
谁? 穿制♥服♥的
The studio called the cops.
电影公♥司♥叫了警♥察♥
Englehorn! Cast off!
安格霍恩!解缆!
Hoist up the mainsail raise the anchor…
升帆 起锚…
whatever the hell it is you do. We gotta leave!
随便你怎么办 我们得出发了!
I cannot do that.
这个我办不到
We are waiting on the manifest.
我们在等舱单
What? Who? English please.
等谁?请说英语 谢谢
Paperwork Mr. Denam.
必须的文件 丹汉姆先生
I’ll give you another $1 000 to leave now.
现在走的话我再给你一千
You haven’t given me the first $1 000 yet.
开始的一千你还没有给呢
Can we talk about this later?
我们能不能以后再说?
Can’t you see we’re in the company of a VIP guest?
你没看见我们有贵宾在这里吗?
Ma’am.
女士
Ann Darrow.
我是安·丹劳
So you are ready for this voyage Miss Darrow?
那么你准备好这次旅行了 丹劳小姐?
Sure.
当然
Nervous?
紧张吗?
Nervous? No.
紧张?不紧张
Why? Should I be?
为什么这么问?我应该紧张吗?
It isn’t every woman who would take such a risk.
不是每个女人都愿意冒这样的险
Why don’t I show Miss Darrow to her cabin?
为什么不让我来领丹劳小姐 去她的舱位呢?
Wonderful idea. Thank you Preston.
好主意 谢谢 普雷斯顿
Miss Darrow if you would just…
丹劳小姐 如果您不介意…
hi. My name is Preston. Carl’s assistant.
嗨 我叫普雷斯顿 卡尔的助手
$2 000. It’s a deal. Will you take a check?
说好了两千 你收支票吗?
Do I have a choice?
我有其他选择吗?
Please follow me.
请跟我来
If there’s anything that you… Excuse me fellows.
如果你有任何需要… 借过一下 伙计们
If there’s anything that you need please don’t hesitate to ask.
如果你有任何需要 请尽管开口
Oh Jesus! Jack you scared me.
噢 上帝! 杰克 你吓死我了
Listen. If anyone comes to the door don’t open it. You haven’t seen me.
听着 如果有任何人来敲门 别开 你也从来没有见过我
Say I got depressed and committed suicide.
就说我得了抑郁症自杀了
Say I stuck my head down the toilet.
说我把头浸在了马桶里
You want one? No. I can’t stay Carl.
想来点吗? 不行 卡尔 我得走了
I got a rehearsal for which I am now three hours late.
我有个排练 已经迟到三个小时了
What’s this? It’s the script.
这是什么? 剧本
This is a script?
这就是剧本?
Jack this is 15 pages.
杰克 只有15页
I know but they’re good. You’ve got 15 good pages there Carl.
我知道 可它们都很精彩 你拿到了精彩的15页 卡尔
I’m supposed to be making a feature-length picture.
我可是要拍一部全长的电影
You told me I had more time. I’m sorry. Look I gotta go.
你原来跟我说还有更多时间的 抱歉 我得走了
No Jack you can’t do this to me. I have a beginning…
不行 杰克 你不能这么对我 我有了开端…
but I need a middle and an end. I gotta have something to shoot.
…可我需要经过和结局 我得有东西可拍
Look you got my notes. I got to go pal. See you.
听着 你有我的注释 我得走了 朋友 回头见
All right fine. We might as well settle up.
好 好吧 你也许想了结一下
You’re gonna pay me?
你要付我钱?
I’m not gonna stiff a friend.
不会让朋友吃亏的
I’ve never known you to volunteer cash before.
我从来不知道 你还会主动给人钱
How’s $2 000 sound?
两千怎么样?
Sounds great.
太好了
I thought it might.
我觉得也是
Sounds great. Okay.
太好了 好吧
(sailor #1) Raise the spring line!
拉起缆绳!
(hayes) Watch the aft!
注意船尾!
And voila.
好了
Thanks.
谢了
You’ve written “two grand.”
卡尔 你…你写的是”两千”
So I did. Sorry about that. Let’s start from the beginning.
可不是嘛 抱歉 我们从头再写一次
“Two thousand dollars.”
“贰仟美元”
It is the 29th isn’t it?
今天是29号♥ 对吗?
Oh come on it’s the 25th. It’s the 25th.
少来 是25号♥ 是25号♥
God I’m sorry. It’ll just take a sec.
上帝 真抱歉 只需要多花点时间
Never mind Carl. Just pay me when you get back.
行了 卡尔 等你回来再付我钱吧
All right.
好吧
Your cabin is the last on the left Mr. Baxter.
巴克斯特先生 您的舱位在左手边最后一间
And may I just say how excited we are to have you back with us sir?
请允许我表达 对您回到我们中间的兴奋之情
Be a sport and lend a hand here would you?
省省吧 帮把手好吗?
Excuse me. I’m trying to… I gotta get…
抱歉 我得… 我必需要下…
Christ!
上帝!
Appreciate the help fellow.
非常感谢你的帮助 伙计
Let me get the door for you.
我来给您开门
Welcome to your stateroom sir.
欢迎来到您的客房♥ 先生
Dead slow ahead both Mr. Hayes.
双机极低速前进 赫斯先生
Dead slow ahead both Captain.
船长 双机微速前进
Oh Christ!
哦 该死
God damn it!
妈的!
I keep telling you Jack there’s no money in theater.
我一直在告诫你 杰克 在剧院是赚不到钱的
Oh no! No!
噢 不 不
You’re much better off sticking with film.
你最好还是来干电影
I don’t do it for the money Carl.
卡尔 我♥干♥这个不是为了钱
I happen to love the theater.
我碰巧爱上了剧院
No you don’t.
不 你并不爱
If you really loved it…
如果你真爱的话…
you would have jumped.
…刚才就跳下去了
(investor) You! This is your fault!
是你!这都是你的错!
This room very comfortable. Plenty dim light fresh straw.
这里非常舒适的 有充足的昏黄光线 新鲜的干草
Jesus. What do you keep down here?
天 这下面装的是什么?
Lion tiger hippo you name it.
狮子 老虎 河马 应有尽有
You sell them to zoos?
卖♥♥给动物园吗?
Zoo circus.
动物园 马戏团
Skipper get big money for rare animal.
船长卖♥♥珍稀动物赚了不少钱哪
Careful. Camel have bad accident on floor.
小心 地板上有骆驼尿
Stain unremovable.
擦不掉的污迹
Skipper catch any wild animal you want.
船长可以抓到你想要的任何动物
He’ll do you real good price on white rhino.
你想要白犀牛的话他可以给你个好价钱
Choy.
老崔!
My apologies for not being able to offer you a cabin.
没能给您提供舱位我非常抱歉
Have you found an enclosure to your taste?
找到符合您品味的笼子了吗?