有什么能帮到的 我们一定会做
Whatever we can do to help, we will.
我们全家都欢迎你
You will be welcome in our family.
等会 不对 我们不是想要这个
Wait, no, that isn’t that we want.
好了 哈里 事情都解决了
Come, Harry, now it’s done.
我不是想要她成为尊贵王妃
I do not want her noble princess made.
而是自降身份成为平民
Instead descend myself into the mass,
撇去身世带来的王子重担
cast off the princely burden of my birth
作为哈里 一个独♥立♥个体 能成为别人的朋友
and for my life be Harry, man and friend,
有自己的工作 房♥子
with job, and house
车子 可能还有妻子
and car and maybe wife.
这不可能
It isn’t possible.
我们也不想小题大做 只是我已经搬出去了 找到工作了
We make no fuss ‘cept that I’ve moved, found work.
不再有官方身份 不再是王子
I’ll have no role official and not prince,
我要在这个国家 过上常人的生活
I’ll live a life of normalcy, within this country,
而不是站在顶端
rather than atop the mound,
背负不劳而获的骂名
unearned and with a target on my back.
你不想当王子
You would not be a prince?!
我只想当 您的儿子
I’d be… your son,
但是 我对杰西卡的爱超过一切
but, no – my love for Jessica comes first.
正如您一样
Because like you,
我不认为生而为王子意味着必须牺牲自己的灵魂
I don’t believe that born a prince must mean I sacrifice my soul.
看上去不是同一件事 却也都是这个理
Dissimilarity, it seems, does make a match.
所以 哈里
So, Harry…
好吧
..Yes.
你做你想做的吧
You may do as you wish.
先生 无论您打算做什么
Sir, whatever you may do,
对于皇室本身处于争议的时刻 这件事都不是重点
this story is distraction when the Crown itself is in dispute.
人♥民♥需要听到您的声音
The people need to hear from you.
如我们之前商议 尽管您对此持保留意见
As we discussed, despite your reservations,
但您必须去跟媒体会面
you must now go and meet the press.
失陪了
Excuse me.
行了吗
Ok?

Ok.
威廉 我没想到你们会在这
William! I didn’t know you would be here.
我们将永远为王室利益服务
We’ll always serve the interests of the Crown.
作为家庭 我们应同心协力
As family, we should be seen as one.
詹姆斯说他们想要看到的就是这样
James says it’s what they will expect of us.
是詹姆斯劝你们来的吗
It was James persuaded you to come?
我们是有谈过 没错
It was in conversation, yes.
我不知该如何感谢你 詹姆斯
I don’t know how to thank you, James.
现在我能带着家族的力量与骄傲
It will be now with pride and strength of clan
坚定立场 陈述我的观点
I stand my ground and state my case.
詹姆斯 你永远那么考虑周到
As always, James, you’ve thought of everything.
现在这幅画面看上去多么完整
The picture here like this is how complete.
有家人做我的背景 新闻将会说
The family will be my backdrop and the news will say,
国家平安 完全团结一致
the country’s safe, and clear united.
请先别拍照 早上好
Ah, no photos yet, please. Good morning.
大家都知道 我们在这只有20分钟的时间
As you know, we’ve only got about 20 minutes.
所以 殿下将简单说几句
So, erm, His Highness will say a few words.
然后我们好继续其他安排 谢谢各位
Then we can do some set-ups afterwards. Thank you.
下午好
Good afternoon.
天哪 你们人真多啊
Gosh, there’s quite a few of you –
但感谢各位今天前来
but thank you all for coming here today.
我的妻子跟我对近日来
My wife and I have been so shocked
国内外事态的发展感到十分震惊
by scenes unfolding here and overseas.
我的父亲 因他高尚的良知
My father has, through noble conscience said,
以及其权利 迟迟不予以批准法案
as is his right, he will withhold assent –
进一步 也是合其法律地
and furthermore, as is legal, too,
他解散了选任的政♥府♥
he has dismissed elected government.
的确 这引起了大众的不安
Of course, this has resulted in disquiet.
不仅是在百姓家里
Not just in homes
街道上 还是在议院里
and streets, or in the House,
不安也出现在我们家庭中
but in our family, too.
我的妻子跟我都尊重父亲的选择
My wife and I respect my father’s choices,
但也非常希望这一切本能避免
but do wish this could have been avoided,
所以今天 我要宣布 我 作为威尔士亲王
and so, today, I do announce that I, as Prince Of Wales,
从今天开始会努力
from now will try to mediate
在国王和下议院之间进行调解
between the King and the House of Commons.
我深信此事有解决之道
I am convinced there is a way to move on this,
无需使用更多暴♥力♥
without the need for further violence,
与此同时尊重民♥主♥
and respecting both democracy
和英国古老的天赋王权
and the ancient British power of anointed King.
担任这样一个角色 我得到了父亲的赞许
I have my father’s blessing in this role.
他与我同样热切希望结束
He is as keen as I am to see an end
这一段危险和分♥裂♥的时期
to this destructive and divisive time.
我也十分幸运有凯瑟琳在身边
I’m also lucky to have Catherine, too.
这一切其实都是她的主意
For all of this was actually her idea.
她比我们都要聪明 她会帮助我们走出困境
Turns out she’s cleverer than all of us. She’ll sort us out.
陛下 陛下 我希望能解释
Your Majesty, sir, I want to explain.
你知道威廉要跟他们说这些吗
You knew what William would say to them?!
的确 是我帮忙让他发言的
Indeed. I made it possible for him to speak.
那你肯定没打算在这样的背叛之后
You’re surely not intending still to work for me,
还继续为我工作吧
not after treachery like this?
您的儿子已经雇佣了我
Your son has offered me employment.
我希望你们能一败涂地
I hope you fail in everything you do!
首相先生
Prime Minister.
不公
Unjust.
不善
Unkind.
不太平的暴民 等等 这是什么情况
Unruly mob! But wait. What’s this?
现在没有坦克 也没有人守卫
There’s now no tank, there’s now no men!
可真是忠诚呢
Some loyalty!
罗伯特 罗伯特
Roberts! Roberts!
威廉 罗伯特去哪了
William, where’s Roberts gone?
我让他休息一小时
I said to take an hour off.
你说的
You said?
是的 陛下
That’s right, Your Majesty.
你叫我”陛下” 威廉 是我啊
“Your Majesty”? But William, it’s me.
尽管你做了件这么可怕的事 我还是我啊
Despite the horrid things you’ve done, it’s me.
所以叫我爸爸 或者父亲 你要愿意的话 但是不要叫陛下
So call me Dad, or Father, if you like, but not Your Majesty,
跟其他人一样
like all the rest.
我那么叫你是因为那就是你的身份
I call you that for that is what you are.
置于父亲之上 置于所有身份之上 你是国王
Before my father, long before all else you are the King,
国王才是我现在说话的对象
and that’s to whom I speak.
但是威廉 你过来看 这本书
But William, come look at this, a book…
你就是看太多书和历史了
You think too much on books and history.
但是如果有权不用的话又算什么呢
But what is power held if never used?
我们的职责并不只是
Our duty’s not to simply
坐在家里希望事情自己就解决了
sit indoors and hope things get resolved,
而是参与到各党派之中试图寻找一个
but to engage all parties and attempt to find a way…
“参与到各个党派之中” 国王可没有这个职责
“Engage all parties”?! King’s no such duty.
王室职责 我们每个人都有
Duty royal. Shared amongst us all.
我不是在征询你的意见
I do not request your counsel!
而是希望你的支持 你必须给予的支持
Instead it is support, expected, and support that you must give.
你应该为这样的背叛向我道歉
You should apologise for such betrayal!
但我就把这当作你的年轻 和胆识吧
But I’ll put it down to youth, and nerves.
现在帮我把罗伯特找来吧
Now help me and go fetch good Roberts here.
坦克没在原处
The tank was still remiss,
马修爵士好心安置的守卫也都不见了
and all those guards Sir Matthew kindly put in place have gone.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
你说你知道 是什么意思
What do you mean, you know?
马修爵士来过肯辛顿宫 我们谈过
Sir Matthew came to Kensington. We spoke.
我说就现在这动♥乱♥和暴♥力♥遍布全国的局势
I said with the unrest and violence that has spread across the country
我们不应该再火上浇油
we should not be stoking it
摆出这种军事挑衅的姿态
with these provocative militaristic shows.
他怎么说
And what said he?
说这不是摆姿态
That it was not a show,
而是跟您商讨过 并且您同意认为
and that he had in consultation here with you agreed
保护宫殿安全不被人群攻击
it was important that the palace is defended
是很重要的
from attacks within the crowd.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!