滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off.
我一定要找到你
I had to find you.
你不能单独在外面 你会被打的
You can’t be out here on your own, you’ll be lynched.
我不是单独来的 泰瑞
I’m not on my own. Terry?
我在 殿下
Yes, sir.
我就是这么找到你的
That’s how I found you.
你要干嘛 – 杰西 我
What do you want? – Jess, I…
我想说 我 我爱你
I want to say, I… I love you.
怎么
What?
杰西
Jess!
他们只是想用这个扳倒我父亲
They’re just using this to get at my father.
可我不想和这事有任何牵连
Well, I don’t want anything to do with any of it.
或是和你 我们结束了
Or you. We’re done.
但我知道你喜欢我
Yeah, but I know you like me.
朋友 这不重要 你是王子
Mate, it doesn’t matter. You’re a prince.
一直都会是
You always will be.
去王宫里说吧 会有办法的
Come to the palace. There’s a way this can work.
求你了
Please!
看这人群
The crowds!
你听见没
You hear?
外面有多少警卫站岗
How many guards are standing there outside?
再加三倍人手
Please, have them tripled.
陛下 外面的警卫是为了观光展示
Your Majesty, these men in front are there for tourist ceremony,
不是为了防卫
not defence.
如果您因安全问题而
If it’s your safety that concerns…
我的安全问题迫在眉睫 必须解决
It’s my preservation and i know that will be served by what is seen.
真♥相♥是 我的头号♥敌人
The truth is that my greatest enemies
不在外面的人群里 而是在那 在白厅政♥府♥里
stand not within the crowd outside, but there, in Whitehall,
等待着我一瞬间的软弱
waiting for the slightest glimpse of weakness.
马修爵士 在适时的急迫情境下
Sir Matthew, when timely pressed,
你要准确知道你的忠心在何处 属于何人
you’ll need to know precisely where, to whom, your loyalty lies.
我的忠心
My loyalty?
陛下 我们参军时都曾宣誓过
Your Majesty, when we join the forces we all swear
不论发生何事 我们都会保护国王 说到做到
that, come what may, we shall protect the King, and so we will.
你在盯着我
You’re looking at me.
是不是
Aren’t you?
一直盯着
All the time.
你觉得你了解我
You think you know me?
呵 我什么都不了解
Well, I know nothing.
只是个塑料娃娃
Just a plastic doll,
他们告诉我 我被设计来
designed, I’m told,
代表一个由男性创造的温柔模范妻子
to stand embodying a male-created bland and standard wife,
唯一的工作就是美化王子
whose only job is prettying the Prince,
之后 如果可能的话
and then, if possible,
会怀上皇室贵族的宝宝
get pregnant with the royal and noble bump,
给他们生个继承人
to there produce an heir…
和备选继承人
And spare.
但 他们如此低估我也意味着
But, being underestimated so does mean
我可以观察筹划学习如何统治
I can observe and plan and learn the way to rule.
我当然能理解 爸爸 但是这么做过于
Of course I understand, Dad, but this goes way beyond…
因为我将成为一个王后 不同于任何时代的王后
For I will be a queen unlike the ones before.
我的外祖父是北方矿工所生
My mother’s dad was in the North a miner born,
父亲来自利兹
my father came from Leeds,
他们年轻时无知无畏 倾尽家产
both of them when young and inexperienced did risk their house
白手起家 力争上游
and all they had to try and make a business of their own.
然而我给这样遥远的王室家族
But it’s not just this stock
带来的并不只有我的平民家世
I bring to these most distant regal realms,
还有更重要和更明确的目标
but something more important and precise.
我对我丈夫心怀抱负 没错
I have ambition for my husband, yes,
而且希望自己的儿子成长为最优秀的君王
and I hope my son will grow the finest King –
如果我一定要承受嘲讽
but if I must put up with taunts,
将自己的一切公之于众的话
and make so public everything I am,
那么我必然要求有所回报
then I demand things for myself.
我要的 正是能实现我的愿望的权力
I ask no less than power to achieve my will
算是我全心全意为国家服务的回报
in fair exchange for total service to the State.
没错 我想要的就是登上皇室宝座 达成心愿
Yes, this is what, enthroned, that I will do.
不仅仅协助夫君戴上王冠
Not simply help my husband in his crown,
也要自己头戴王冠
but wear one of my own.
怎么样了
How did it go?
他只是说民众的强烈支持
He simply said the strength of public voice in strong support
让他更安心地认为自己没有错
did give him solace that he wasn’t wrong.
这个答复很明确 他已经无法自拔了
This is answer clear enough to me. He’s stranded.
所以 你打算怎么办
So, what’s your plan?
殿下 首相求见
Your Highness? The Prime Minister.
首相
The Prime Minister?
我没叫他来啊 – 我知道
I didn’t ask him here. – I know.
首相先生 请告诉我们最新消息
Prime Minister. Please tell us latest news.
昨晚国内遍发暴♥力♥事件
Last night saw violence across the country.
利物浦 牛津
In Liverpool, in Oxford,
爱丁堡 甚至贝尔法斯特
Edinburgh, in Belfast too.
但是伦敦最糟糕
But London is the worst.
首相先生 我都亲眼看到了 – 议会呢
Prime Minister, I’ve seen what’s going on. – And Parliament?
哪里有议会 议长都不愿意打开议院大门
There is no Parliament. The speaker will not open the House
目前情况下 他怕这么做违法
for he fears it is illegal as things stand.
所以议员们就只能干坐着
So the members of Parliament do sit,
正如400年前一样 只好在威斯敏斯特国礼厅里坐着
just as 400 years ago, in Westminster Hall instead.
其他公共服务运行良好吗 学校 交通 医疗
Services are functioning well – schools, transport, health?
不好 学校关门了 医生们都筋疲力尽了
No, sir, the schools are closed, doctors are stretched.
我们这样等下去 流血事件会日益严重
The bloodshed worsens every day we wait,
而我们议员们费心平复情势的同时
and while we in the House attempt to calm,
国王他在白金汉宫停了辆坦克
the King parks a tank in Buckingham Palace grounds.
首相先生 私底下 我当然
Prime Minister, in private, I, of course,
全心全意支持你
whole-heartedly do give my full support,
但这是议会该解决的事情
but this is for Parliament to solve.
威廉 他们做不到
William, they can’t!
议会现在束手无策
Parliament is impotent.
是时候去停止这场闹剧了
The time has come to go and halt this mess.
殿下 您是唯一的出路
Your Highness, you are the only way.
我又能做什么 – 你心里清楚
And what am I to do? – You know full well.
不行
I can’t.
这样的话 殿下 恐怕你将不再会是王子了
Then, sir, I think you will be Prince no more.
因为以后也不再会有国王
For none that follow will be King again.
乔治
George.
爸爸 爸爸 – 乔治 请回房♥间来好吗
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! – George, come back inside, please.
真抱歉 他就这么跑出来了
I’m so sorry! He just ran away.
回房♥间好吗 妈妈和我在谈话呢
Go back inside, OK? Mummy and I are talking.
首相先生 回唐宁街10号♥吧
Prime Minister, go back to Number 10.
这件事情交给我
You can leave this to me.
我会终止这段不必要的插曲
I will bring an end to this unnecessary episode.
衷心感谢您 殿下
I thank you, sir.
至于原因 您就不需要了解了
For reasons you don’t need to understand,
总之杰西卡一张相当私密的照片
a picture made of Jessica that is quite intimate
就这样登上了国家级报纸
has made its way into the pages of a national paper.
这样的攻击 比我见过的
There is attack towards her worse than I have seen
针对凯特的 对我 妈妈 或者您的 都要恶劣
against Kate, or me, or Mum, or you…
而现在她想离开我 就因为这个
and now she wants to leave me, cos of this.
如果我要坚守新闻自♥由♥
If I defend the freedom of the press,
我心里必然知道
it’s with the knowledge
他们永远不会达到更高的标准
they will never live up to a higher standard.
裸体女孩 年轻男孩 充斥着页面
Naked girls, young boys will illustrate their pages,
他们会将虚伪卖♥♥弄成一种艺术
and they’ll make hypocrisy an art,
坚决要站在道德高地
insisting that they stand chief moralist
却卑鄙地发行色情内容充实荷包
while making cash as base pornographer.
我太了解了
I know this much.
所以 我们能做的
So, all that we can do…
就是坚守自己的阵地
..is stand our ground.
如果他们有自♥由♥印这种下流内容
For, if they’re free to print this dirt,
我们便有同样自♥由♥ 予以还击
then we have liberty, as well, to answer back.
所以现在我向你保证
So now you have my word,
你有皇室的保护和尊重
you have the royal protection and respect.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!