很遗憾事情会变成这样 真的
I’m sorry it’s come to this. I really am.
你真让他难堪了
You did embarrass him.
我的丈夫 看着我
My husband, look at me.
自我们初见时我就对你满怀爱意
My love for you is full and as the moment that we met.
我以为你一点也不软弱 只是错了
I do not think you weak at all, but wrong.
现在 像我认识的男子汉那样去行动吧 – 我不是国王
Now, become the man I know you are and act. – I am not King.
*在充满泪水的那一天里*
*Lacrimosa dies illa…*
*当罪人从灰烬中起身*
*Qua resurget ex favilla*
*接受判决之时*
*Judicandus homo reus…*
威廉
William.
你如今已成人 我却无法活着相见
You’re now the man I never lived to see.
多么痛苦 孩子啊 多么伤痛
Such pain, my son, such hurt.
但现在开心起来吧
But now be glad…
你将成为有史以来最伟大的国王
..You’ll be the greatest king we ever had.
*在充满泪水的那一天里*
*Lacrimosa dies illa…*
难熬的一晚 是吧
Long night, then?
我 呃
I, erm…
我可能要辞职
I think I might quit my job.
可要想好了啊
Be careful about that…
现在这世道啊
way things are.
我们干的都是烂活 是吧
I mean, we all have shit jobs, don’t we?
无意冒犯
Don’t want to be rude,
但也许你♥爸♥爸妈妈能帮帮你
but perhaps your mum and dad can help you out?
我母亲去世了
My mum’s dead.
哦 好吧
Oh, right.
我母亲也是
Mine, too.
我想所有人的母亲总有一天都会去世的
I suppose everybody’s mother dies one day.
连国王的也是
Even the King.
他母亲去世了 他都没哭
His mother dies, he don’t even cry.
这是怎么了
Now what’s that about?
为什么想要辞职
Why do you want to quit, then?
我觉得我恋爱了
I think I’m in love.
嗯 漂亮姑娘吧
Hmm, pretty girl?

Yeah.
你要和她私奔么
You going to run off with her?
也许吧
Maybe.
找到钱了吗
Found that money yet?
找到了 不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
这钱现在都过时了 是吧
Out of date now, innit?
从她离世后 这世界都疯狂了 真的
You know, since she died, world’s gone mad, I swear.
每天晚上 大家都这种表情
Every night, people have this look.
有点像你这样
Bit like you.
好像他们都被吓坏了
And it’s like they’re terrified.
都不知道生活在哪
They don’t know where they live.
不知道英国是什么样子
They don’t know what Britain is.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就像这边的肉
Like this meat here.
不是一个整体
It’s not one thing.
不同的肉块 不同的肉片
Different pieces, different slices,
都穿在中间那根钢条周围
collected around one core piece of steel.
但你把钢条抽走 肉就都散了
But you take that away, it all falls apart.
也许 就是她将这所有穿在了一起
Maybe she is what held it all together.
你那女孩在哪呢
Where’s this girl of yours, then?
她离开我了
She left me.
你爱她么
Do you love her?

Yeah.
嗯 我爱她
Yeah, I think I do.
去找她
Find her.
谢谢您 议长
I thank you, Mr. Speaker,
鉴于我们对该议题已十分了解
and because we know the facts upon the matter well,
我的发言会异常简短
I will unusually be very brief.
有这样一个契约
There is a contract made
一个男人或女人和国家之间缔结的契约
between a man or woman and the State…
凯特
Kate?
双方都已共同认可
To which both sides must there agree,
公民有话语权 相应地要遵守法律
that citizen does have a voice and in return will keep the law.
而这样剥夺话语权 却仍要求守法的干涉条例
And so an intervention such as this which so removes the voice, but keeps the law
是完全不合理的
is absolutely wrong…
同意 同意
Hear, hear!
不要在饭桌上看
Not at the table.
我认为大家都会投票赞成该法案
I make assumption we all will vote in favour of this bill.
此刻 我们都决定来此代表选民
We all here now have made a choice to come and represent constituents
让他们在他们的议院里发声
to have their say in this, their House,
发挥他们的决定权和影响力
and give their weight and influence…
他在哪
Where is he?
在楼上
He’s upstairs.
他一会就下来
He’ll be down shortly.
楼上
Upstairs?!
罗伯特说他不想被打扰
Roberts said he was not to be disturbed.
现在他越界了
And now he oversteps
我们必须有所行动
So we must act.
并非我们刻意冒犯 只是我们已别无选择
And not out of disrespect, but since we have no other choice
只能维护我们英国的民♥主♥生活
than to protect our democratic, British, way of life.
同意 同意
Hear, hear!
现在 依照惯例 针对此至关重要议题
And now by ancient process, on this most important matter,
我们会分组表决
we’ll divide the House.
我们将分组投票表决
We will divide the House and vote.
赞成的人去左侧
Ayes to the left…
*请赐予他们永恒的安息*
*Dona eis requiem*
依照古法赋予我的权力
Empowered by ancient decree I do,
我 英格兰 北爱尔兰 威尔士 苏格兰的国王
as King of England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland,
在此行使王室特权 即刻解散议会
use my Royal prerogative here to dissolve the Parliament at once.
肃静
Order!
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
肃静
Order!
肃静
Order!
现在请肃静
I will have silence!
这番嘈杂让你们自降身份
This noise demeans you all.
此处应是人♥民♥的意志在发声
Is this the space where public will is spoken and heard,
还是仅有这般幼稚自私的号♥叫
or just a stand for juvenile and selfish squall?
贪了蝇头小利 在这里明争暗斗
Through petty theft, and fighting here amongst yourselves,
你们已经失了民心
you’ve lost the population’s trust.
我本来心存疑虑
I am not prone to certainty,
但你们让我的疑虑消失殆尽
but you have drawn that measure in my unsure heart.
和你们所有人不同
Unlike you all,
我为统治而生
I’m born and raised to rule.
我没有选择
I do not choose,
像英格兰橡树一样
but like an Albion Oak,
我生长于英国的土壤
I’m sown in British soil, and grown,
这并非为了我自己 而是为了这唯一信念
not for myself, but reared with single purpose meant.
同时 你们选民的那点支持
Whilst you have small constituency support
起起落落 飘忽不定
which gusts and falls as does the wind,
而我用血和肉组成了这片土地
my cells and organs constitute this land…
议长知道我的权利包括
The speaker knows it is within my right,
解雇大臣 要求重新选举
to sack my ministers and call a fresh election.
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
议长 请您在此向他们确认
My speaker, will you here confirm to them
我有权做出这样的决定
that what I do is well within my right
我作为国王 神授之权允许我作此请求
and anointed power to, as King, demand?
陛下 如果您想要如此
Your Majesty, if this is what you want,
那您有权 作为国王 下达此令
then this you can, as King, command.
妈妈去哪了
Where’s Mummy gone?
去透透气
Fresh air.
灾难将至
Cry havoc.
杰西 杰西
Jess! Jess!

Oh!
鲍勃 抱歉叫醒你 我知道很晚了
Bob, I’m sorry to wake you. I-I know it’s late.
你收到她的短♥信♥了
Did you got her text?
是 我一直在打电♥话♥
Yeah, I’ve been trying to call.
王子殿下 – 嗯
Your Highness? – Yeah?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!