暗黑餐厅
Dans Le Noir.
那个让你在一片漆黑中进食的餐厅
The restaurant where you eat in the pitch black!
他们还以为我是个房♥产经纪人
They thought I was an estate agent.
这样的生活
This whole life!
我想要更多
I want more.
没人拦着你啊
No-one’s stopping you.
一夜的话 是没人拦 但我不能一辈子这么生活
A night, yeah, but I can’t do this with my life!
为什么呢
Why not?
我生来就不能过这样的生活
It’s not what I was born into.
那就改变
Then change it.
你所出身的世界是由
The world you were born into was paid for
在维斯普恩酒吧里的人们供养的
by those people in Wetherspoons.
你们从他们的辛勤工作中获取财富
You take money from their hard work
然后花在飞机 宫殿上
and you spend it on planes, and palaces,
对你来说的话 是花在去拉斯维加斯的航♥班♥上
and, in your case, flights to Las Vegas.
你花的都不是自己的钱
It’s not your money to spend.
你去过拉斯维加斯吗
Have you been to Las Vegas?
看起来挺无聊
It looks boring.
是啊 没错 真的很无聊
Yeah! Yeah, it is, actually.
我朋友迪 她在一个破医院里生的孩子
My mate Dee, she had her baby in this crap hospital.
共用病房♥
Shared ward,
暴躁的产婆 20个妈妈
pissed-off midwife, 20 mums.
她打开电视 看到了什么呢
She puts on the TV, and what does she see?
凯特 你的嫂子 还有她的漂亮小宝贝
Kate, your sister-in-law, with her perfect baby,
就在她的私立医院外面
outside her private hospital.
迪就想啊 “那些都是我付的钱 我缴的税啊”
Dee was like, “I paid for that. My taxes.”
你好美
You’re very beautiful.
别这样恭维我 认真听我说 – 我在听
Don’t patronise me, listen to what I’m saying. – I am
我明白你在说什么 我也同意你的话
I know what you’re saying, and I agree with it,
但除此之外 我还是要说 你好美
but I’m adding, in addition, that you’re beautiful, as well.
你要知道 鲍勃只想废除君主制
You know Bob wants nothing less than the abolition of the monarchy.
是的 但他思想应该再开放一些
Yeah, well, he should be more open minded.
那想像一下 如果我跟你交往 他会怎么说
Well, imagine what he’d say if I got off with you.
那你想吗
Do you want to?
想什么 – 想跟我交往吗
What? – Get off with me?
哈里 我讨厌你所代表的一切
Harry, I hate everything you stand for.
没错 我知道
Yeah, I know.
知道就好
Right, then.
可是 可是 看起来你真的很想吻我
Yeah. It’s, it’s just, you really look like you want to kiss me.
这个嘛 我并不想
Yeah, well, I don’t.
这就是个错误
This is a mistake.
可能是他钥匙忘拿了
Forgot his keys, probably.
慢着 等一下
Wait, wait!
你是
Yes?
殿下
Your Highness.

Oh.
很抱歉打扰
Apologies for interrupting.
我是詹姆斯·卡德伯里·雷斯 皇家新闻顾问 我能进去吗
James Cadbury Reiss, press advisor to the palace. May I?
这位是杰西卡
This is Jessica.
嗨 – 幸会
Hi. – Charmed.
殿下
Your Highness.
您的祖母 女王陛下 最近刚驾崩
Your grandmother, the Queen, recently passed away.
整个国家都在一个
The country’s in a position
鲜少有人经历过的状况下
very few people have experienced before.
这恐怕是皇室将面临的
This is perhaps the most unstable moment
最动荡不安的时局了
the royal family will face.
所以 – 所以 也许我们应该谈谈
So… – So, perhaps a conversation should be had about…
时机
..Timing.
您的警卫正在外面候着
Your security are waiting outside.
再见
Goodbye.

Wow.
这种情形 正是我不会再跟你交往的原因
That, there, is why I’m never getting off with you again.
好吧
Yeah.
我理解
I understand.
我能打电♥话♥给你吗
Can I call you?
可以
Yeah.
你们能来看我们真是太好了
It’s good of you to come and see us here.
像我们这样的见面真的很重要
It’s so important that we meet like this.
特别是现在
Especially now.
一家人这样聚在一起谈话
That as a family we have this time to talk.
恕我失陪
Excuse me.
当渴望已久的东西摆在他面前时
When offered what he’s wanted for so long,
我以为父亲会抓住时机重新开始
I thought Dad would seize the moment and renew,
去向民众致意
to go greet the people.
但他却闭门不出 只看那些书籍和法案
Instead, he stays inside, just reading books and bills.
这非我所望
It isn’t what I’d hoped.
那为什么不跟他聊聊呢
Then why not talk to him?
哦 天呐
Oh, Lord.
哦 是威廉和凯特啊
Oh… you’re William and Kate.
他们让我在这等着 一会儿国王就会过来
They said I was to wait here and soon the King would join.
他们没提你们也在这里了 那我 呃
They didn’t mention you were settled here, as well. I’ll, erm…
那我这就找个其他地方坐
I’ll quickly go sit elsewhere.
但是 先生 你脸色好差 忧心忡忡的 你必须坐下
But, sir – you look so pale, distraught, you must sit down.
我可不想看到你晕倒
I’d rather that than have you faint.
您真体贴
You’re kind to me.
为什么如此仓促
So sudden? What’s the cause?
原谅我不太方便详述会面细节
You will forgive me if I do not give detail of my conference.
是一件 比较棘手的事情
It is a matter of some… delicacy.
但如果这件事让你这么苦恼
But if it causes such distress…?
当然 我们理解 这里就不再给你增加压力了
Of course, we understand, and will not press on you.
要来点水吗
Perhaps some water?
谢谢
Thanks.
一定是件非常险恶的事
Must be something virulent indeed that does affect
让国王跟首相都受到如此深重的影响
the King as strongly as Prime Minister.
是不是某种疾病在传播感染呢
Perhaps it is an illness passing round?
不是疾病 公爵夫人 不是
No illness, Duchess, no,
是一件现下只需困扰他和我的事
a matter that need only trouble him and I for now.
告诉我是什么事吧
Please tell me what.
说不定我可以
Perhaps I might…
缓解这个神秘烦恼带来的苦痛
relieve the harshness of this mystery sore.
看了这个 你绝不能告知任何人
In reading here, you mustn’t tell a soul
国王写了什么或是没写什么
what’s written – or not written – by the King.
亲爱的埃文斯先生 水来了
Dear Mr. Evans, water,
威尔士亲王亲自为你接的水
fetched and got by careful hand of Prince of Wales.
谢谢您
Thank you.
但是 凯特 纸上写了什么
But, Kate, what on that paper makes that look
照我看来 你现在沮丧愤怒
which from experience I know tends doom and fury
而平日你都以温柔娴静示人
from your normally soft and poised face?
我猜这个不是伪造出来的
I take it this is not a fake?
绝不是 因为是查尔斯自己标注出来的
It’s not… for Charles has marked it there himself,
我作为人♥民♥的领袖来这里是要说 这件事站不住脚的
and I as people’s leader come to say this will not stand.
他必须不加修改 签字通过这项法案
He must allow this bill to pass, both signed and unamended.
但是 威廉 为什么你父亲
But, William, why would your father interfere
要如此粗鲁地干涉国家政务
so crassly in the affairs of state?
我的丈夫 你怎么看
My husband, what say you?
我无话可说
Nothing.
说点什么吧 一言不发只会导致一事无成
Say more, for nothing comes of nothing said.
我父亲是国王
My father’s King.
也许他现在有我们不知道或者不理解的苦衷
He may have reason that we do not know or understand, as yet –
但我们作为王室的子女 唯有给他以支持
but we, as son and daughter of the Crown, will only give support,
并将争议留给那些
and leave dispute to those
自身利益牵涉到争论之中的人
who have a stake in what is being argued on.
你的利益也牵涉其中 比大多数人尤甚
Well, you have a stake. Much more than most.
我们先离开 你们聊吧
We will depart, allowing you to talk.
反对党跟我已达成一致
The opposition with me agreed
虽然他们也不想通过这项法案
that, even though they did not want this bill,
也不想让其成为法律
and would not have it law…
你跟斯蒂文斯夫人聊过了
You’ve talked to Mrs. Stevens?
她怎么看
What said she?
跟我一样
The same.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!