我将不能再见到我的儿子们
I will not see my sons?
不能再见到我的孙辈们
Or grandchildren, too?
我不能独自生活
I cannot live alone.
你不是一个人 即便你是
You’re not alone. And even if you were,
也胜过作为父亲竟屈服于你那肤浅的儿子们
well, better that than father-servant to your shallow sons.
我不能独自生活
I cannot live alone.
一切都已结束 国王已不复存在
It’s done. The King is at an end.
我将在床上休息 当我在新的黎明中醒来时
I will retreat to bed, and when I wake to a new dawn,
我将仅仅是一名被遗忘的老园丁
I’ll simply be an old forgotten gardener,
漫无目的 跟植物说话 或是自言自乐
who potters round and talks to plants and chuckles to himself.
与此同时 远处国王和王后统治着王国
Whilst far away the King and Queen do rule
真是君主制的黄金时代
over a golden age of monarchy
循规蹈矩 无所作为
that bothers no-one, does no good,
可那不过是徒有其表的塑料画
and is a pretty, plastic picture
毫无意义
with no meaning!
泰♥晤♥士♥报♥
加冕日
不好意思 女士 名单上没有您的名字
Sorry, ma’am, your name doesn’t appear on the list.
什么
What?
杰西卡小姐
Miss Jessica…
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么你看起来如此迷惑
Why do you seem so lost?
座位安排单上没有我的名字
The seating plan, my name does not appear.
你确定哈里王子命人发出邀请了吗
You’re sure the Prince did make his invitation known?
最好的话 还是问问他本人
Perhaps it would be best, to find out from the man himself.
他来了 穿着制♥服♥是如此英俊
Here he comes, so handsome in his uniform.
杰西卡来了 她好像没有被安排座位
Here’s Jessica, who seems omitted from the seating plan.
也许您比我对这件事更了解一些
Perhaps you’ll know a little more about this than I.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你今天不能出席典礼
You’ll not attend today.
威廉和凯特加冕的时候 你只能在外面观看
As William And Kate are crowned, you’ll have to watch outside.
外面 可是为什么
Outside? But why?
哈里
Harry?
我哥哥跟他的妻子及亲信商量过后
My brother, talking with his wife, and close advisors,
觉得你最好不要出席典礼
feels it would be best you not attend.
你的出席太过冒险 而他现在需要稳定
You are too big a risk to what he needs – stability.
但那不是
But that’s not…
另外
And furthermore…
他私下问过我是否可以停止与你的一切联♥系♥
..He’s asked me personally if I would stop all contact with you
重回到以前的自我
and resume the way I was before,
单身 风趣 重要的是与世无争
a singleton, amusing, mostly clownish and unthreatening.
我希望你能尽快跟他说清楚
I hope you quickly told him where to go.
他现在是国王
He’s now the King.
所以国王可以告诉你去爱谁和拥有怎样的感受吗
So King can tell you who to love and what to feel?
国王可以控制你的心吗 – 我的内心属于国王
The King is dictator of your heart? – My heart was made by King.
如果我背叛了我的忠诚 那我残存的那一点自我也会消失
If I betray allegiance, then the little that I am is gone.
如果你爱我 你会争取
If you loved me you would fight this.
或者如果我必须走 你会与我一起走
Or if I have to go, you’d come with me.
我想的
I want to.
典礼要开始了
Starting soon.
*我们称颂你 天主*
*Te deum laudamus*
*我们认你为主*
*Te Dominum confitemur*
*万物皆敬拜你*
*Te aeternum Patrem*
*永生之父*
*omnis terra veneratur*
*我们称颂你 天主*
*Te Deum laudamus*
*我们认你为主*
*Te Dominum confitemur*
*万物皆敬拜你*
*Te aeternum Patrem*
*永生之父*
*omnis terra veneratur*
*我们称颂你 天主*
*Te Deum laudamus*
*我们认你为主*
*Te Dominum confitemur*
*万物皆敬拜你*
*Te aeternum Patrem*
*永生之父*
*Omnis terra veneratur*
*圣使 天国及全世界*
*Tibi omnes Angeli*
*都归于你的统治*
*Tibi caeli et universae potestates*
*智天使炽天使*
*Tibi Cherubim et Seraphim…*
现在由我介绍国王威廉 不容置疑的国王
I here present to you King William, your undoubted King.
所以今天我们所有人在这里向他
Wherefore all you who are come this day
奉上我们的效忠与服务
to do your homage and service.
陛下 您愿意宣誓吗
Is Your Majesty willing to take the Oath?
我愿意
I am willing.
您是否愿意庄严地宣誓领导统治
Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the peoples
大不列颠及北爱尔兰联合王国
of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland,
加拿大 澳大利亚 新西兰
Canada, Australia, New Zealand
以及所有您的领地及所属疆域的人♥民♥吗
and of your Possessions and other Territories?
我庄严地宣誓
I solemnly promise so to do.
您是否宣誓将心怀慈悲 以您权力保证法律与公正
Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy,
有效地执行
to be executed in all your judgments?
我庄严地宣誓
I solemnly promise so to do.
您是否宣誓您将依照法律
Will you maintain and preserve inviolably
确保英国国教
the settlement of the Church of England,
及其教义 敬奉 戒律与政♥府♥
and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof,
免受纷扰与侵犯
as by law established in England?
我庄严地宣誓这一切
All this I promise so to do.
我的孩子
My son.
上帝保佑你
God save you.
天佑吾王
God save the King!
天佑吾王
God save the King!
天佑吾王
God save the King!
*在充满泪水的那一天里*
*Lacrimosa dies illa*
*当罪人从灰烬中起身*
*Qua resurget ex favilla*
*接受判决之时*
*Judicandus homo reus*
*我主 求你垂怜我*
*Huic ergo parce, Deus…*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!