这是你的命运这个世界没有命运
It is your destiny.There is no destiny.
只有自♥由♥的意志
There is only free will.
但你的骑士们的自♥由♥意志又是什么呢?
And what of the free will of your knights?
他们就白白牺牲么?
Did they die in vain?
抓住他!
Seize him!
不!
No!
不!
No…
我抓住他了!
I have the boy!
杀了他!不,别!放了他!
Kill him!No, don’t! Let him go!
快杀了他!
Kill him now!
蹲下!
Down!
你的手好多了
Your hands seem to be better.
阿托里乌斯!
Artorius!
有什么问题吗?
Do we have a problem?
嗯?
Huh?
你们有两条路
You have a choice.
要么帮我,要么死
You help or you die.
放下武器
Put down your weapons.
快点!
Do it now!Yeah!
你杀了几个?4个
How many did you kill?Four.
开了个好头
Not a bad start to the day!
穿甲弩 他们靠近了,没时间了
Armor-piercing. They’re close. We have no time.
你打头
You ride ahead.
对于您父亲的死,我非常抱歉
I’m sorry for your loss.
我的父亲走了歧途
My father lost his way.
他常说教会是帮人走正途的
He used to say the Church is there to help us stay on our path.
却没有帮那些他迫♥害♥的人
It didn’t help those he made suffer.
他所选的那条路教会也鞭长莫及
The path he chose was beyond the reach of the church
但罗马能够 我父亲信仰的 也是罗马所信仰的
But not of Rome, what my father believes or Rome believes
什么,有人天生就是奴隶?不,这不是真的
What, that some men are born to be slaves? No, that isn’t true.
是真的! 他告诉我的
It is so! He told me so.
罗马也有像我这样的人 伯拉纠
Pelagius, a man as close to me as any, is there now,
他教导人们说人生来都是自♥由♥平等的
teaching that all men are free, equal.
我们每个人都有权利选择自己的命运
And that each of us has the right to choose his own destiny.
教? 怎么教?
Teach? How?
一年前,伯拉纠就被他们杀了
They killed Pelagius a year past.
哲曼尼亚斯和其他人 被他教的害死了
Germanius and the others were damned by his teachings.
他们把他逐出教会然后杀了他
They had him excommunicated and killed.
你所说的罗马根本不存在
The Rome you talk of doesn’t exist,
除了在你梦里
except in your dreams.
有其他路好走吗?我们必须穿过冰面
Is there any other way?No. We have to cross the ice.
让他们都从马车上下来,全部散开
Get them all out of the carriages. Tell them to spread out.
骑士们…我已经跑累了
Knights…Well, I’m tired of running.
撒克逊人就在后面 我已经等不及了
And these Saxons are so close behind my ass is hurtin’.
我可不喜欢总是提心吊胆的
Never liked looking over my shoulder anyway.
非常乐意现在做了了解终于有机会会会这些杂种了
Be a pleasure to put an end to this racket.And finally get a look at the bastards.
就在这儿,就现在
Here. Now.
乔尔斯!
Jols!
你们两个 牵上马
You two, take the horses.
盖尼斯, 你带领这些人
Ganis, I need you to lead the people.
撒克逊人的主力在内地
The main Saxon army is inland,
只要你沿着海边走到长城的南边, 你们就安全了
so if you track the coast line till you’re well south of the wall, you’ll be safe.
但你是7个对付200个?8个
But you’re seven against 200?Eight.
你换一把弓用
You could use another bow.
我宁愿留下来作战很快就会有机会的
I’d rather stay and fight.You’ll get your chance soon enough.
这个人现在就是你们的头儿
This man is now your captain.
你们都要听他的,明白了吗?
You do as he says. Am I understood?
是的,先生走,走吧!
Yes, sir.Go. Go!
快 走吧!
Right. Come on, then! Move on!
我行的,我可以打仗
I am able. I can fight.
不,你必须为你所见到作证
No. You must bear witness to all you have seen.
你必须做一件事情,赶紧去罗马
There’s one thing you must do, and that’s get back to Rome.
等我的命令
Hold until I give the command.
你好象很害怕
You look frightened.
那边很多人啊
There’s a large number of lonely men out there.
别担心 我不会让他们奸♥污♥你的
Don’t worry, I won’t let them rape you.
弓箭手!
Archer!
我们在射程之外我知道!
We’re out of range.I can see that!
他们在等我们的邀请呢 鲍斯, 特里斯坦.
I believe they’re waiting for an invitation. Bors, Tristan.
他们在射程之外啊
They’re far out of range.
射他们两翼 让他们挤到中间
Aim for the wings of the ranks. Make them cluster.
保持队形!保持队形! 保持队形!
Hold the ranks!Hold the ranks! Hold the ranks!
保持队形!保持队形!
Hold the ranks!Hold the ranks!
保持队形!保持队形, 否则我亲手杀了你们!
Hold the ranks!Hold the ranks, or I kill you myself!
裂不了 后退
It’s not gonna break. Back.
后退!
Fall back!
准备战斗
Prepare for combat.
达戈!掩护他
Dag!Cover him.
弓箭手! 前进!前进!
Archers move! Move!Forward!
快! 上啊,杀了他!
Move! Move! Kill him!
冰裂开了!
The ice is breaking!
杀了他!
Kill him!
后退,后退!
Back! Back!
后退,后退!
撤退! 亚瑟!
Pull back! Arthur!
杀了他!
Kill him!
帮帮我们!
Help us!
撑住
Stay with me.
达戈尼特! 撑住!
Dagonet! Stay with me!
上帝!
Ah, God!
感谢基♥督♥ 感谢你战胜了撒旦
Christ be praised. Against all the odds Satan could muster.
阿勒克托, 让我看看你
Alecto, let me see you.
请让开!你长大了!
Kindly get out of my way!You have triumphed!
小阿勒克托, 让我看看你
Young Alecto, let me see you.
你来了
You are here.
鲁肯!孩子! 停下来!
Lucan!You, boy! Stop!
我们最伟大的骑士
Our great knights.
你们自♥由♥了!
You are free now!
把证书给我 拿过来
Give me the papers. Come, come.
你们的证书在整个罗马帝国都有效
Your papers of safe conduct throughout the Roman Empire.
拿去吧, 亚瑟.
Take it, Arthur.
哲曼尼亚斯主教.
Bishop Germanius.
我父亲的朋友
Friend of my father.
你们自♥由♥了
You are free now.
可以走了
You can go.
鲍斯.
Bors.
鲍斯.
Bors!
达戈尼特的
For Dagonet.
这并不能让他成为自♥由♥人
This doesn’t make him a free man.
他已经是个自♥由♥人了
He’s already a free man.
他死了!
He’s dead!
再见了 老朋友
Goodbye, old friend.
我们很快就相聚了
We’ll be along soon.
我们干杯
Let’s drink.
一醉方休
Get drunk.
我父亲的愿望是, 如果他死在这个岛上,
It was my father’s wish that if he died on this island,
他要和他的骑士葬在一起
he would be buried with his knights.
他在战斗中死去?
He died in battle?
这是家族传统
It’s a family tradition.
我知道为什么你相信自己 和这里已经没有什么关系了
I can see why you believe that you have nothing left here.
除了你和你的骑士所做的那些事情
Except what you and your knights have done.
你有一些功绩
You have your deeds.
功绩本身是没有意义的, 除非是为了更高的目标
Deeds in themselves are meaningless unless they’re for some higher purpose.
我们为了保护根本不存在的罗马而发动战争
We have waged a war to protect a Rome that does not exist.
后人会因此而评价我的功过吗?
Is that the deed I am to be judged by?
你打无谓的仗
You stayed and fought when you didn’t have to.
杀本来可以放过的人
You bloodied evil men when you could have run.
你所做的这些都没有理由?
You did all that for no reason?
达戈尼特告诉我
Pelagius told me
比起绝望 死亡根本不值一提
once there is no worse death than the end of hope.
你同我一样不是理想人物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!