My dad doesn’t do anything since the crash.
我爸爸拿钱给没有钱的人
My dad gives money to people that doesn’t have money…
那些人拿钱去用
then people use that money…
把多余的钱还回来
then they give other money back
然后把同样多的钱 还给我爸爸
and they give the same amount of money back to my dad.
我爸不同我们住 他住在纽约开计程车
My dad doesn’t live with us anymore. He lives in New York and drives a taxi.
我妈希望他快点死
My mom hopes he’s going to die real soon.
我爸成天看电视
My dad watches TV all day long.
我爸用电脑办公
My dad works on computers…
他是公♥司♥的老板
and he’s, um, the boss of his company…
满嘴满脸长胡子
and, um, he has a mustache and a beard.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
呀
Yeah.
头发却没那么多
He doesn’t have that much hair because…
他的脑袋瓜好大 戴不下帽子
and he… his head is so big that he can’t wear any hats.
我爸离婚了 我妈离婚了
My dad’s divorced. My mom’s divorced.
我爸是精神医师
My dad, um, is a psychologist…
治疗感情受创伤 或是丧失感情的人 完毕
and he helps people that are hurt or lost their feelings… and, um, that’s it.
我们的妈说爸爸是性♥爱♥机器
Our mom says that our dad is a real sex machine.
很好
Good.
我不知爸做什么事
I don’t know what my dad does.
好久没见到他了
I haven’t seen him in a long time.
他住在法国
He lives in France.
我爸是妇科医师
My dad is a gynecologist…
成天看屁屁
and he looks at vaginae all day long.
谢谢 很好
Thank you. Very good.
下一位 背朝我的是谁
Okay. Next, uh… What’s his name with his back to me?
他叫柴克苏利文 不跟人讲话
His name’s Zach Sullivan. He doesn’t like anyone to talk to him.
他脑筋”秀斗”
He’s a poo-poo head.
他的脸丑陋
He’s a poo-poo face.
他是狗屎牛粪
He’s a ca-ca poo-poo.
他是便便 便便
He’s a poo-poo ca-ca.
-便便 便便 -便便 便便
-Poo-poo ca-ca! -Poo-poo ca-ca!
-便便 便便 -便便 便便
-Poo-poo ca-ca! -Poo-poo ca-ca!
安静 不要说了
Quiet. That’s enough.
柴克
Hey, Zach.
爸爸教你玩这种游戏
Did your daddy teach you this game?
柴克 跟大家一起玩 更有趣味
Come on, Zach. Let’s all play together. It’s so much more fun.
不要烦我
Leave me alone!
什么声音
What’s that?
火警
It’s a fire alarm!
快点 大家一起 快点
Come on, come on. Everyone together! Come on.
我身上着火了
I’m on fire!
大家在一起 我身上着火了
Come on. All together! I’m on fire!
成一路排整齐
Very straight. Very straight.
大家在一起 听话 大家在一起
Come on, come on. Get all together. Everything together. Come on.
快走 安静 安静
Come on. Quiet. Quiet! Come on.
幼稚园同学加入我们真高兴
Shh! Quiet. Well, we’re all glad the kindergarten class could join us.
四分钟 你们应该惭愧
That’s four minutes. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
其他各班级使用的时间 有进步
All the other grades… your times were an improvement…
不过还不够迅速
but they’re still not good enough.
我非常失望
I’m very disappointed.
好 回学校去
All right, let’s get back into school.
苏太太
Mrs. Sullivan!
苏太太
Mrs. Sullivan!
医生诊断为感冒
So the doctor says it’s a stomach flu.
我很好 不用忌嘴
I’m fine. I can eat anything I want.
我们找餐厅
Let’s find a restaurant.
能不能谈公事 当然
Can we talk business?
我那班有14个男童
There are 14 boys in the classroom.
有三个可疑 排除了一个
So far I have three possible suspects,
这是他照片 听进去没有
one likely. Here’s a picture. You listening?
我听到了
I’m listening.
他叫柴克苏利文
His name’s Zach Sullivan. What do you think?
长得可爱
He’s cute.
怎么没有餐厅
Doesn’t anybody eat around here?
长得酷似克利 你看
Listen, he’s a dead ringer for Crisp. Look.
也许是 约翰 我饿了
Maybe. Come on, John. I’m hungry.
是 订二人桌 谢谢
A table for two. Thank you very much.
我要两分热狗 两客
Two hot dogs. Two hot dogs?
金宝先生 金宝先生 多明尼
Mr. Kimble! Mr. Kimble!
妈 他来了 多明尼
Dominic. It’s him, Mom.
我叫乔伊丝
Joyce.
你好 乔伊丝 多明尼是个好帮手
Hello, Joyce. Dominic has been a great help.
他是个好孩子
He’s a good kid.
那个是谁
Who’s that?
谁
Who?
她是谁
Her.
那个 那是ue4d1
Oh, that? Uh, that is, uh…
是他妹子
I am his sister.
真的 教人猜不到
Oh, really? I wouldn’t have guessed.
请原谅家兄 他没礼貌
You have to excuse my brother. He has no manners.
我叫乌苏拉 从奥地利来 很高兴见到你们
My name is Ursula. Wonderful to meet you. I’m visiting here from Austria.
乔伊丝波尔马利 跟约翰同事
I’m Joyce Paulmarie. I work at John’s school.
这是多明尼 嗨 多明尼
Ah. And this is Dominic.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
彼此
Nice to meet you.
坐一桌好不好
Would you like to join us for dinner?
-好啊 -不用
-No. -Ja.
好呀
Ja.
好 好极了
Yes, of course. That would be great.
四人桌
Hi. There will be four of us.
27号♥桌
Table 27.
为什么冒充我妹子
Why did you tell her you were my sister?
别紧张 屠夫 我是爱情神医
Relax, butch. The love doctor is here.
到我这儿 我先点菜
Come to me. I want to start.
我要牛小排加洋芋泥 大盘青菜沙拉
Okay. I want a rib eye steak with mashed potatoes and a large green salad.
等一下 我先点酱淋鸡翅
Oh, no. Wait a minute. I want to start with the spicy chicken wings.
不是小鸡翅吧
Are they the tiny ones without meat?
不是 是大鸡翅
Actually, it’s quite a large serving.
手臂结实
Ah, good. Ooh, good arms.
还要大碗杂烩
And a large bowl of the clam chowder.
蓝梅派冰淇淋甜点
Uh, and the blueberry pie with ice cream for dessert.
我喜欢他们的腔调
I like how they talk.
我想认识家长有些却回避我
I’ve been trying to get to know the parents… but some of them are avoiding me.
有些家长是这样
Some of them are like that. It’s a strange town that way…
新定居的尤其怪异
especially with new arrivals.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我认为迁居小镇的人
I think a lot of people that come to small towns
都是逃亡
are trying to get away from something
或是避祸
or they’re hiding something.
比方什么
Like what?
比方说 你为何来此
Well, for example, what brought you here?
这里有幼稚园老师的缺
Me? Well, there was an opening for a kindergarten teacher.
为何要教幼稚园
Yeah, but what made you become a kindergarten teacher?
有点儿不寻常
I mean, it is a bit unusual.
约翰是与众不同
John is a bit unusual.
你是不同
Well… You are.
我生于奥地利
I was born in Austria.
家父当教师
My father was a teacher.
家母当老师 乌苏拉也是
My mother was a teacher. So is Ursula. Ja.
我们奥地利人 子女继承父母之业
We have a tradition in Austria where we follow the footsteps of our parents.
这所以现在来到美国
So when I moved to this country…
我曾经在亚利桑那州教地理和体育
I taught geography and physical education in Arizona…
后来当篮球教练 教罗德岛的女孩
and then I coached basketball at an all-girls school in Rhode Island, but…
不过以上工作都不愉快
none of it made me really happy.
为什么不愉快 对 为什么不愉快
Why weren’t you happy? Ja. Why weren’t you happy?
厌倦了教青少年
Well, I got tired of teaching teenagers… because by the time they came to me…
对青少年我没什么助益
I felt there wasn’t much I could do with them.
幼稚园学习阶段才重要
I realized that the real action is in kindergarten.
教幼稚园多久了