I’ll keep an eye on it for you.
你的车漂亮
You got a beautiful ride.
我不出手算他走运
Shit. Who does he think he is? He’s lucky I didn’t kick his ass.
开门
Open up.
你不能进来
You can’t come in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他妈什么事
What the fuck?
好了
All right…
席散了 大家回去
party’s over. Everyone go home.
下回在我家聚会
Next time, my place.
你是谁
So who are you, man?
要老命
Shit!
我无扫人家的兴
I’m the party-pooper.
嘿 仙蒂
Hi, Cindy.
我坐下你可在意
Do you mind if I sit down?
不敢 老兄 请坐
No. Sit down, man.
又见你真好
Oh, it’s so nice to see you again.
你来干什么 浑蛋
What are you doing here, you asshole?
你骂脏话我不喜欢
Cindy, I don’t like you using foul language…
你有气质
not a classy girl like you.
你没别的事好干
Don’t you have anything better to do?
你不明白 我没别的事
You don’t understand. I have nothing else to do…
而且也没别处可去
and I have nowhere else to go.
干嘛瞪着我
Why are you staring at me like that?
仙蒂 我喜欢你
I like you, Cindy.
要常在你左右
I’m going to be around you a lot…
日日夜夜ue4d1不分周末假日
days, nights, weekends, holidays.
你不可以
No. No, you can’t.
可以
Yes, I can.
我要守着你 天长地久
I’m going to hang out with you until the end of time.
快上去
All right, move it in.
快
Let’s go.
站在号♥码上
Step onto the numbers.
面向前方
Face front.
两手自然下垂
Everybody, hands to your side.
就是那个瘪三
That’s the creep.
谁
Who? Number five.
五号♥ 就是他
That’s him.
好 很好
Good. Very good.
将你收押直到出庭受审
Mr. Crisp, you will be remanded into custody until your trial.
法警 押犯人下去
Bailiff, remove the prisoner.
别说话 放轻松 我来处理 放心
Shh. Don’t say anything. Just take it easy. I’ll take care of it. Trust me.
你可有办法
You know what to do?
我是你娘对不对
I’m your mother, aren’t I?
我跟我的朋友谈
Mind if I talk to my friend a little bit?
律师不在我不跟你谈
I’m not talking to anybody without my lawyer.
律师在里面
He’s right in here.
供出毒品来源
You give me the names of your drug suppliers and distributors…
我找法官讲情 说你这凶手听话肯合作
and I’ll tell the judge what a nice, cooperative killer you are.
陪审不会听那吸毒女子的话 判我有罪
You think the jury’s going to convict me on the testimony of that junkie?
你的话也许对
You could be right.
可是你老婆呢
But what about your wife?
可记得她
You remember her?
卷走你贩毒的昧心钱
All that hard-earned drug money she stole from you?
盗走多少钱
How much was it…
三百万元
$3 million?
她出庭作证更有效
I bet she would make a much better witness.
金霸 你盯我耗了几年 为了什么
Kimble, you’ve wasted years chasing after me… and what has it gotten you, hmm?
什么都没
Nothing.
不为什么
I’ll be out in a week…
不久我就自♥由♥ 你仍旧吃便当
and you’ll still be eating take-out food in that dump you live in.
金霸 我看透你了
Yeah, I know all about you, Kimble.
少了我你顿失生活的目标
Without me, you wouldn’t even have a life.
我老婆为了钱遗弃我
My old lady left ’cause of the money.
你老婆眼里容不下你而离开
Yours left because she just couldn’t stand the sight of you.
个子小胃口那么大
I’ve never seen anyone so little eat so much.
我患低血糖 若不经常吃会发狂
Yeah, I know. I’m hypoglycemic. If I don’t eat regularly… I get a little nuts.
你祖籍那里
So… where you from?
奥地利
Austria.
当警♥察♥多久了
How long you been a cop?
十二年
I been a cop for 12 years.
父亲和兄长当警♥察♥ 我妈当警♥察♥的老婆
My father was a cop… my brother was a cop… my mother was a cop’s wife.
我没有嗜好 有好消息
And I have no hobbies.
明天你二人飞到波特兰
You two are booked on the first flight to Portland tomorrow.
找克利的老婆以豁免权
Locate Crisp’s wife and offer her immunity
交换她出庭作证
in exchange for her testimony against him.
奥哈拉汉 别见怪 这件案子我要独自办
No offense to O’Hallahan… but this is my case, and I work alone.
独来独往改观了
He works alone. Not anymore.
她要扮幼稚园老师代课卧底
She’s going in undercover as a substitute kindergarten teacher.
这差使你不合
Not exactly a job for you.
我♥干♥警♥察♥之前当过老师
I used to be a teacher. We’ll be fine.
我做什么
What do I do?
她找小孩 你找母亲和脏款
She locates the kid… you find the mother and the cash…
克利终生坐牢在监狱制牌照
and Crisp spends his life making license plates.
一路平安
Bon voyage.
金霸 我姓奥哈拉
Oh, and, Kimble, the name’s O’Hara.
他老婆17岁的照片 本名瑞雪梅雅
OK. Here’s the wife at 17. Real name’s Rachel Myatt.
密苏里人 当过啦啦队长
She’s from Hannibal, Missouri, class of ’76.
高中交响乐团小提琴手
Cheerleader, first violin in the school orchestra…
垒球队长
captain of the girls’ softball team.
立志要旅游 体验人生结交朋友
Her ambition was ” To travel… experience life…
结交克利之流
and meet interesting people.” Like Crisp.
好的
Okay.
别激动 不要意气用事
Relax. Don’t let him get to you.
她高中毕业后十年的照片
That’s her 10 years later.
照相技术真高 她的双亲呢
It’s a great shot of an ear. You get in touch with her parents?
都死了
They’re both dead.
儿子是她仅有的亲人
The only relative she’s got left is the kid.
嗨
Hey.
警方仅有他这张照片
Okay. This is the only picture we have of him.
孤冷二世 三个月大
Cullen Jr., aged 3 months.
真管用
That helps much.
我只弄到这张照片
It’s the best I could do.
吃早餐 拜托
Breakfast, sir? Ma’am?
不吃
Please. No. No, no.
头一回拒吃
That’s a first.
我刚想到ue4d1
Listen, I was just thinking.
我们应该彼此多了解
Maybe we should take a wild stab at getting to know each other before we
才好冒充夫妻
have to pretend we’re married.
想了解什么 我们结婚多久了
What do you want to know? How long have we been married?
很久了 彼此不理睬很正常
A long time. People won’t expect us to talk much to each other.
杂♥志♥给我 我也要看
I want to read it, too.
住手
Stop it. Please?
拜托给我 给我看
Let me take a look.
过来
Hey, come here.
要是你不停止捣蛋
If you don’t stop screwing around back there…
要你像这支铅笔
this is what I’ll do with you.
噢
Ohh.
怎么回事 不知道
What’s the matter? I don’t know.
怎么了 胃不舒服
I just don’t feel so good.
饿不饿
You hungry?
马上要上洗手间
I got to get out of here right now.
移开你的树干腿 免得我吐在你身上
Get those tree stumps out of my way before I vomit all over them.
你太太要不要紧
Is your wife okay, sir?
拿什么时候比
Compared to what?
也许玉米饼吃坏肚子
Maybe it was the burrito.
或者是香肠不卫生
Or it could’ve been the sausages.
蟹肉沙拉和甜甜圈 不会有问题
I don’t think it was the crab salad. It couldn’t have been the doughnuts.
对不起
Excuse me.
闹肠胃真可恶
Oh, I hate feeling like this.
我也憎恶