Why would I? It’s a gift.
尼尔 你不要花钱买♥♥这种小报
Neil, you can’t buy this kind of press.
买♥♥
Buy it?
现在我只想花钱摆脱它
Right now, I would pay to make it go away.
这没用
Well, this isn’t helping.
就因为这 我在空巴士上喝闷酒
I am drinking on an empty bus… because of this.
因为你
Because of you.
我没有阻止伊万加入U2
I didn’t stop Ivan being in U2.
是 但是你告诉了全世界这事
No, but you told the entire world about it.
尼尔 冷静
Neil. Chill out.
关注你得到的就行
Just keep your eye on the prize.
乐队成员不跟我说话
My band’s not talking to me.
我的弟弟恨我入骨 这就是我得到的
My brother hates my guts. If this is the prize…
我不想要
…I don’t want it.
坏事总会发生的
Shit happens.
你要向前看
You move on.
今晚 你就要回到舞台上去 左拥右抱
Tonight, you’ll be back there on-stage with all the girls.
丹尼艾儿 我有女朋友
Danielle, I’m seeing someone.
一个忠诚的摇滚明星 真是新鲜
A faithful rock star. That’s a new one.
别担心 我不会告诉别人
Don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody.
她在哪
Where is she, anyway?
她是不是有什么更重要的事要做
More important things to take care of, has she?
但现在我在这
Well, I’m here now.
搞老板的老婆 这真是演艺生涯的又一壮举
Screwing the boss’s wife. That’d be another fine career move.
会是的
It would.
你想成功 是不
You wanna go far, don’t you?
我对我做的事很在行
I’m very good at what I do.
对 我相信你
Yeah, I bet you are.
你看到了我给你暗送秋波
You’ve seen the way I look at you.
是 你老公也看到了
Yeah, and so has your husband.
我照顾他 肯定也会好好照顾你
I look after him. And I’ll make sure you’re looked after too.
你要做的事
All you have to do…
就是好好照顾我
…is look… after me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们想好加唱什么吗
Have you guys agreed on an encore?
-『新的开始』 -『伟大的彼岸』
-Yeah, “Kicking Off Again”. -Yeah, “The Great Beyond”.
-什么 -我再也才不唱那首破歌♥了
-What? -I’m not singing that shite again.
你又干好事了 你这个该死的荡♥妇♥
You’ve done it again, you bloody slag.
威尔 求你了 这是最后一次 别大吵大闹 求你了
Will, please. It’s the last time. Don’t make a scene, please.
斯汀还说得过去 但尼尔·麦考密克
I mean, Sting I could understand. But Neil McCormick?
什么情况
Problem?
色胆包天的小杂种
Cock-driven little turd.
-威尔 威尔 -“震撼”!”震撼”
– Oh, Will. Will! – Shook Up! Shook Up!
什么情况 跟合约有关么
Is there a problem? Is it about the deal?
有关你男朋友搞了我的老婆
It’s about your boyfriend fucking my wife.
我知道你啥错都能犯
Well, I thought you’d made every cock-up known to man.
但 这这简直是底限了
But this… this tops everything.
我 我只是
But I… I just… I…
你真的搞了他的老婆
You actually had sex with this man’s wife?
你说过我们该对她好些的
You said we had to be nice to her.
看着你让我有种想打人的冲动
Looking at you is… makes me wanna do some really nasty things.
等等 你不会炒了我们吧
Wait. You’re not gonna drop us?
别这么做 我们刚刚起步
You can’t. We’ve only just started.
好吧 好的乐队都采取民♥主♥管理
OK. All good bands run on democracy.
我们来举手表决
So, let’s have a show of hands.
我让尼尔滚出乐队 谁反对
Who would object if I told Neil to fuck off out of the band?
什么
What?
看来你是孤家寡人了
Looks like you’re on your own.
好 该谁揍你了
Right. Whose turn is it to hit you?
你早就该滚了 剩下的交给我和
You’ve had a go. That just leaves me and…
葛罗瑞亚
Gloria. Ah!
葛罗瑞亚
Gloria!
1 2 1 2 3 4
One, two. One, two, three, four.
等等 葛罗瑞亚 我很抱歉
Gloria, wait. I’m sorry.
省省吧 尼尔
Spare yourself, Neil.
如果不到处乱搞当摇滚明星还有什么意义
And what’s the point of being a rock star if you don’t get to sleep around?
-我不是有意伤害你的 -我是真心揍你的
-I didn’t mean to hurt you. -Yeah, well I meant to hurt you.
看出来了 那真是一记好拳
Yeah, well you did. It was actually a really good punch.
你知道么
You know what?
这甚至都不是因为我
This isn’t even about me.
而是因为你不断地把自己的事情弄砸
It’s about you constantly screwing things up for yourself.
『伟大的彼岸』
褪色成灰色
# Fade into grey
那已经无关紧要
# And it don’t matter anymore
你想买♥♥的东西 在商店里买♥♥不着
# What you wanna buy It ain’t in store
当你想唱歌♥时
# Sometimes you gotta write your own songs
有时你得写自己的歌♥
# When you wanna sing
摆脱地面的引力
# Disengage and leave the ground
将目光投到伟大的彼岸
# Setting my sights On the great beyond
沉默是最大的声音
# Silence is the loudest sound
我无法相信它是如此美丽
# I can’t believe it It’s so beautiful
我曾经迷失 今被寻回
# I was lost but now I’m found
将目光投到伟大的彼岸
# Setting my sights on the great beyond
摆脱地面的引力
# Disengage and leave the ground #
再见
Yeah, yeah, so I’ll see ya.
老天 尼尔 你喝了一整夜酒
Christ sake, Neil. Have you been drinking all night?
你真的要上那辆车么
So, are you really getting on that bus?
你希望怎么样
Well, what do you expect?
跟我走
Come with me.
去哪儿 回到起点
Where to? Back to square one?
再去吃几年苦 吃薯条 被拒绝
Another few years of living off fags and chips and rejection letters?
-不要 -不是回到起点
-No. -No, not to square one.
我们现在有名了 人们都在谈论我们
We’re on the map now. People out there are talking about us.
他们听我们的歌♥ 他们喜欢我们
They’re listening to us. They’re loving us.
不是你或我 是我们
Not you. Not me. Us.
唱片公♥司♥老总恨你入骨 想要你下地狱
The head of the record label hates your guts and wants you to go to hell.
-你觉得这不是个问题 -那又如何
-Think that might be a problem? -So what.
反正是家小公♥司♥ 他不要我们
He’s small time, anyway. If… if he doesn’t want us
我们就去找更大更好的
then we’ll go bigger. We’ll go better.
听着 天啊
Look, Jesus…
你从不知道什么时该放弃 是么
You never did know when to give up, did you?
如果我知道 我们会走到这一步么
If I did… do you think we’d have come this far?
走到这一步
Come this far?
是啊
Yeah.
我本来能够加入U2
I could have been in U2.
我本来应该加入U2
I should have been in U2.
你已经拖够我的后腿了
You have held me back long enough.
我以为这些都已经过去了
I thought all that was behind us?
这些虽然过去了 但还会浮现在我眼前
It is behind me. It’s in front of me.
我满眼看到的全是 这是我的整个人生 尼尔
It’s everywhere I look. It’s my whole life, Neil.
现在我要找回我的人生
And now I want it back!
-别现在丢下我 -你丢下了你自己
– Don’t cut me out now. – You cut yourself out!
伊万
Ivan!
见鬼
Fuck’s sake.
对不起
I’m sorry.
音乐界最大的废物在家么
Is pop music’s biggest loser in?
-说啥 -拜托 我知道他回都柏林了
-What? -Come on, I know he’s back in Dublin.
-不介意我进来吧 -介意
-Do you mind if I come in? -I do, yeah.
麦考密克
McCormick?
麦考密克
McCormick!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你好 这里是圣殿山 请留言
Hi, Temple Hill. Leave a message.
该死
Oh, bugger.
你好 波诺 我是尼尔
Yeah, hi, Bono. It’s Neil.
我听说你从美国回来了 我想留个言
I heard you were back from the States, just leaving you a message.
听着 我一直在想你之前跟我说的
Listen, I’ve been having a think about your offer and…
我发现之前我真的有点傻
…and it struck me just as a bit silly really,
拒绝了你大型演出的邀请 对我而言当时真的是有点神经
to turn down the big gig. Moment of madness really there, on my part.
我努力做出了一些改变
I managed to juggle a few bits,
我很愿意为你助演
and I would be happy to support you on the…
该死
Bugger!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!