What?
什么?
Gentlemen, I must ask you to step outside for a moment,while talking to my wife.
先生们,我必须请你们出去一下,我要和我妻子谈谈。
– Outside? – Naturally.
-出去? -当然了。
Just a moment.
就一会儿。
Reach? What now?
出去了?现在做什么?
We need that insulin. Now what, Mollie?
我们需要胰岛素。现在怎么办,莫莉?
Okay.
好吧。
Okay …
好吧…
If you just give it to me, I’ll probably do it.
如果你把它给我,我可能会做的。
– Do you want to give her the syringe? – Yes.
-你想把注射器给她吗? —是的。
– Bill Hale has entrusted us with the task. – Yes, but that’s just the way it is right now.
-比尔.霍尔委托我们完成这项任务。 -是的,但现在就是这样。
– We still need payment for the visit. – For the trip out here. Petrol, time…
-我们还需要支付上门出诊的费用。 -为了这次旅行。汽油、时间…
– Clean me up. Are you taking money for that robbery? – It is only fair.
-别怪我说脏话。你们就是这样抢钱的吗? -这样算账,才公平。
Give it to me.
把这个给我。
You get it back. Off with you guys. Smut.
我会给你们送回去的。你们走吧。
God damn.
该死的。
Here you go.
给你。
You made me send the doctors away. The doctors.
是你逼我把医生赶走的。那些医生。
Am I a doctor? Are you?
我是医生吗? 你是吗?
Stubborn bitch. Let them do their job though…
顽固的婊♥子♥。让他们做他们的工作吧…
Am I a doctor? I am both a doctor and a nurse and housekeeper and nanny and everything else.
我是医生吗?我既是医生,又是护士,又是管家,又是保姆。
It does not help.
这无济于事。
It is no use.
这没有用的。
King Hale has given it to you. It was a gift from him.
黑尔“国王”把它给了你。这是他送我的礼物。
Five people in the entire world get it, and you are one of them.
全世界只有五个人能用上这种药,你就是其中之一。
You are one of the lucky ones. Think of the children. The thing that saves your life.
你是幸运儿之一。想想孩子们。这是能救你命的东西。
But no, you know everything. With your Indian customs.
不,你什么都知道。用你的印第安习俗吧。
Do you think medicine men will make you well?
你觉得“萨满巫医”能治好你的病吗?
and all their roots and herbs? And all that shit?
还有它们的树根和草药? 还有那些破玩意儿?
You won’t be, Mollie! That is real medicine!
你不会的,莫莉! 这才是真正的良药!
Do you think … Do you think someone will harm you?
你认为…你认为有人会伤害你吗?
Do you think I will harm you?
你觉得我会伤害你吗?
Are you not going to answer?
你不打算回答吗?
Now just give it a chance.
现在给它一个机会吧。
Maybe it has to get worse before it gets better, Mollie.
也许在好转之前,情况会更严重,莫莉。
I’ll take care of you.
我会照顾你的。
Nobody … Nobody is going to do anything to you when I’m in front.
没人…有我在前面,没人会对你做什么手脚。
Open.
张嘴。
– How are you, Henry? – Well. Sometimes I’m sad.
-你好吗,亨利? —还好。有时我很悲伤。
It is not a disease.
这不是疾病。
He is healthy as a sea eagle. Right, Henry? Healthy as a horse.
他像海鹰一样健康。对吗,亨利?像马一样健康。
It is him.
他就是这样的。
– What are you about to do? Kill an Indian? – How do you know that?
-你要做什么?想害死一个印第安人? -你怎么知道?
You better watch out.
你最好小心点。
No, he just needs to be insured. A mere formality, but necessary.
不,他只是需要买♥♥保险。这只是例行公事,但却是必要的。
– What about my melancholy? – Whiskey helps.
-那我何以解忧? -唯有威士忌。
Beware.
注意健康。
It might not look so good, Bill. It is difficult to justify.
也许健康状况并不好,比尔。很难证明。
He owes me a lot of money.
他欠我很多钱。
My guardian will not give me my share.
我的监护人不肯把属于我的钱给我花。
– What do you need? – I want to buy some booze.
-你需要什么? -我想买♥♥些酒。
– No, it’s not healthy for you. – That’s what the doctor said.
-不,这对你不健康。 -那医生都说可以的。
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
他说的话,连他自己都不信。
– Come on, Henry. – Hello, Pearl.
-别这样,亨利。 -你好,珀尔。
– My wife watches Roy Bunch. – What?
-我老婆照与罗伊.邦奇有染。 —什么?
– My wife watches Roy Bunch. – So what?
-我老婆和罗伊.邦奇有一腿。 —那又怎么了?
You have lots of luck with women.
你一向很有女人缘。
Be content with what you have. Don’t do anything stupid.
安于现状吧。别做傻事。
– I want to hurt myself. – There is no way out for a man.
-我想伤害我自己。 -对于一个男人来说,这是绝路。
A man has a right to his wife’s respect. I don’t want to be here anymore.
男人有权得到妻子的尊重。我不想再活在这世上了。
I am ashamed to be an Osage Indian.
我为自己是一个奥塞奇印第安人而感到羞耻。
Give me some booze or give me a gun.
给我点烈酒,或者给我把枪也行。
Henry, you’re doing well with Pearl. Now don’t do anything stupid.
亨利,你和珀尔相处得很好。现在不要做傻事。
I need you my friend.
我需要你,朋友。
Henry, no… What are you doing here?
亨利,不…你在这里做什么?
– What do you imagine? – Henry!
-你想怎么样? —亨利!
– Are you going to touch my wife? – Get him out!
-你要碰我老婆吗? -把他赶出去!
Stay away from my wife! You stay away from my wife!
离我妻子远点!你丫离我老婆远点!
I haven’t done anything to you.
我没对你做过什么。
I’m tired of asking for things when I can afford it myself.
我不想再开口要钱了,我自己能负担得起。
– Henry, your guardian is coming. – Who decides over your money?
-亨利,你的监护人来了。 -谁对你的钱有决定权?
– Stop it. – My ancestors were free before you came.
-别说了。 -在你们白人来之前,我的祖先是自♥由♥的。
– Do you think you are better than me? Do you? – Come on.
-你们觉得你们比我强吗?对吗? -别这样。
You shouldn’t do anything stupid. You beat Roy Bunch.
你不应该做傻事。你打败了罗伊·邦奇。
I knocked him down, Reverend Hale.
我把他打倒了,尊敬的霍尔大人。
– Why are you taking care of him? – Because he is melancholic.
-你为什么要照顾他? -因为他很忧郁。
– He tried to take his own life last year. – Did he?
-他去年曾试图自杀。 -是吗?
I take care of the man because he is my neighbor and best friend.
我照顾这个男人,因为他是我的邻居和最好的朋友。
There is 25,000 dollars.
这是两万五千美元。
I have taken out insurance on him. Against what he owes me.
我为他买♥♥了保险。拿他欠我的钱做赌注。
If he manages to pass away before the New Year, I’ll lose them.
如果他在新年前去世,我就会什么都拿不到了。
He needs to be kept alive for a few more months.
他需要再多活几个月。
Maybe I’ll even get his oil rights.
也许,我还能拿到他的“石油开采人头权”。
There is something you need to know.
有些事情,你得知道。
It is Mollie’s first man lying there on the floor.
躺在地上的,是莫莉的第一个男人。
– What do you mean by “first man”? – Osage Indians don’t get divorced.
-你说的“第一个男人”是什么意思? -奥塞奇印第安人不会离婚。
And they were married. They were married in a ceremony on the reservation.
他们结过婚。他们在印第安保留地,举♥行♥了婚礼。
What do you mean? Is she still married to him?
你是什么意思? 她还和他有婚姻关系?
No, they were only 15. It’s a tradition. Means nothing.
不,他们只有15岁。这只是传统。没有任何实质上的意义。
I would say that if I were married. She said nothing.
当时,她和我结婚时,啥也没跟我说过。
Is she good to you?
她对你好吗?
She treats me well. She is a good woman.
她对我很好。她是一个好女人。
Let her have her secrets. Then you can have yours too.
让她保有她的秘密。那你也可以,有你的秘密。
Are there others?
还有什么人吗?
Pitts Beaty wants the clan to find Anna’s killers.
皮茨·比蒂希望族人找到杀害安娜的凶手。
He said … they help remove the lazy men from the city.
他说…他们帮助把懒惰的人,从城里赶出去。
Pitts and his clan are trying to gain authority here and they are not getting it.
皮茨和他的家族,试图在这里获得权威,但他们没有得逞。
They should let the police do their job.
他们应该把这事,交给警♥察♥来做。
I don’t care about the Ku Klux Klan, Mollie.
我不在乎三k党,莫莉。
They are sick of power.
他们觊觎权力。
And they don’t get it.
他们不得逞的。
Are there others?
还有别人吗?
The tribe tried Barney McBride.
部落曾试过了委托巴尼·迈克布莱德。
He didn’t come back.
他都没回来。
We hired a private investigator, but…
我们雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥,但是…
Did he get paid?
他得到报偿了吗?
– Yes. – I guess he ran away.
—拿到了。 -我猜他开溜了。
Ernest, he ran away.
欧内斯特,他跑了。
Yes. It seems so, King. It looks like it.
是的。看来是这样,“国王”。看起来是这样。
Guess we need to be more careful about how we spend Mollie’s money.
看来,我们花莫丽的钱,得小心点了。
It’s not a criticism. I am just saying.
这不是批评。我只是说说而已。
– You bought a farm. – Yes.
-你买♥♥了一个农场。 —是的。
Without asking me. You probably should have. I’m here for you, Ernest.
你都没有问过我。也许你应该这么做。我就在你身边,欧内斯特。
For both of you.
为了你们俩。
You met Mollie because of me. You are here because of me.
你是因为我才认识莫莉的。你在这里是因为我。
Let me help you. Let me give you some good advice. Guide you.
让我来帮你。让我给你一些好的建议。指导你。
Judson hadn’t told me about the swine disease that harbors
贾德森没跟我说过那里的猪瘟,
but I learned a lesson, King. It will not happen again.
但我学到了教训,“国王”。这种事不会再发生了。
It was just a bad investment.
这是一项糟糕的投资。
Mollie?
莫莉?
You seem different tonight. What is it?
你今晚看起来不太一样。怎么了?
Yes, it might as well be now…
是啊,还不如趁现在…
– Mollie is pregnant. – What?
-莫莉怀孕了。 —什么?
You best! Well, though.
好消息!尽管有点晚。
– Now, is she? – Yes.
-她现在是? -是的。
Yes, we have been told that Mollie is with child, King.
是的,我们也是刚得到莫莉怀孕的消息,“国王”。
You best.
好消息啊。
It is a blessing to the home.
这是对家庭的祝福。
– How nice it is. Congratulations. – Thanks.
-多好啊。祝贺你。 —谢谢。
– Congratulations. – Thanks.
-祝贺你们。 -谢谢。