I know. Just try. Try to get some sleep.
我知道。只是试一试。试着睡一会儿。
Try now.
现在就试。
I don’t even know if you love me anymore.
我都不知道,你是否还爱我。
Mollie, of course I love you.
莫莉,我当然爱你。
I need you.
我需要你在这儿。
I’m right here, Mollie. I’m right here.
我就在这儿,莫莉。我就在这儿。
I love you.
我爱你。
Trying to wake up the kids?
别吵着孩子们?
You wake the children.
你会吵醒孩子的。
They call it “insulin”. It is from Toronto and is expensive.
他们称之为“胰岛素”。它来自多伦多,很贵。
There are only five who can afford it.
只有五个人负担得起。
It’s not officially for sale yet, but Bill Hale got it for you.
还没正式销♥售♥,但比尔·霍尔帮你买♥♥了。
Did you hear that, honey?
你听到了吗,亲爱的?
– Give it to me. – The one.
-给我。-就是那个。
From the pancreas of a cow.
从牛的胰腺中提取。
We get it delivered once a week.
我们每周送药一次。
Hold that up.
拿好了。
I must say. The pancreas of a cow.
我必须说。牛的胰腺
Diabetes can be nasty.
糖尿病可能很糟糕。
– Have you eaten in the last hour? – No.
-你一个小时内,进食了吗? —没有。
Lift up the blouse, please.
请把上衣掀起来。
– Have you had anything to drink? – Goat’s milk. Pancakes.
-你喝了什么吗? -羊奶。煎饼。
She has also had caramel and bacon. Now just tell them.
她还吃过焦糖和培根。现在就告诉他们。
They must know.
他们必须得知道。
If you eat sweets, it won’t work.
如果你吃甜食,它就不起作用了。
You’ll lose your feet or worse if you eat like a white.
如果你像白人那样吃,你会失去你的脚,甚至更糟。
Did you hear that?
你听清了?
It is okay.
没事的。
God damn.
该死。
– Blackie, stop! – Pis!
-布莱基,停下! -滚开!
– Damn it, Blackie. Stop! – Where are you going?
-混♥蛋♥,布莱基。停下! -你要去哪里?
So catch me!
来抓我呀!
Just look at you.
只是看看你。
Good day.
来了。
You’ve brought out the Buick.
你把别克车开出来了。
Sit down. Sit in!
上车,坐好了!
共济会礼堂
Byron.
拜伦。
Brother, come here.
表哥,过来。
– The? – Yes, here.
-那儿? -是的,这里。
Get down on your knees, Ernest.
给我跪下,欧内斯特。
Down on your knees.
跪下来。
Did you deal with Blackie Thompson,that he had to steal your car so you got the insurance?
你有没有跟布莱基·汤普森来往过,让他偷了你的车,好让你拿到保险?
I …
我…
Yes, I did.
是的,我♥干♥过。
Yes. Blackie has been arrested for stealing your car.
好吧。布莱基因为偷你的车,被捕了。
What were you supposed to do?
你该怎么办?
I had to send a feeler out around Bill and Reta.
我不得不另外派人,去打探比尔和瑞塔。
Now who fixes Bill Smith and his carpet?
现在谁处理比尔·史密斯和并隐藏这事?
I do not know.
我不知道。
Take the book away.
把书拿开。
Pardon.
对不起。
Okay, stand up.
好了,站起来。
Get up.
站起来。
Elbows on the table.
把胳膊肘放在台子上。
I am a 32nd degree Freemason.
我是共济会的32级。
I am soulful…
我可以施刑罚…
… of serenity, trust and responsibility, among other things.
…为了宁静,信任和责任等等。
And.
是的。
Do you know what it is?
你知道这是什么吗?
No.
不。
God damn.
该死。
Get up. Sit over there.
站起来。坐到那边去。
Do you have trouble controlling your wife?
你对控制你的妻子有困难吗?
No.
没有。
She has hired a private investigator who sniffs and brings unwanted glances.
她雇佣了一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥来嗅探,并带来不必要的目光。
She got the tribal council to pay for Barney McBride’s trip to Washington.
她让部落议事会出钱,让巴尼·麦克布莱德去华盛顿。
She is a very steep woman and she makes it harder for you.
她是一个非常厉害的女人,她让你更难堪。
Sorry, King. She’s just… She’s just stubborn.
对不起,“国王”。她只是…她太固执了。
Ernest, my handsome boy.
欧内斯特,我的帅哥。
What do you think will happen to Mollie and the others?
你觉得莫莉和其他人会怎么样?
I love them, but the earth turns and they disappear.
我爱他们,但是情况一变,他们就消失了。
Their time is over.
他们的时代结束了。
It is over. Away.
是结束,没有了。
Ernest, lightning doesn’t strike and prevent that from happening. It will happen.
欧内斯特,闪电不会阻止这一切的发生。它会发生的。
The oil rights must go to Mollie.
“石油开采人头权”必须归到莫莉身上。
Not to her mother, not to her sister Reta or Bill Smith.
不是能是她母亲,不能是她妹妹雷塔,也不应该是比尔·史密斯。
– Yes. – You must have control over your home.
—是的。 -你必须控制住你的家。
Do you hear me?
你听清我说的了?
Yes, King.
是的,“国王”。
威廉.伯恩斯,私♥家♥侦♥探♥
RACE EVENTS.
种族事件。
175 KILLED, 300 SHOT.
175人死亡,300人中枪。
NEGRO TOWNSHIP IN FLAMES.
黑人小镇陷入火海。
EVEN THE NEW METHODIST CHURCH WAS NOT SPARE.
即使是卫理公会新教堂也不例外。
NEXT DAY “LITTLE AFRICA” LOOKED LIKE THIS.
第二天,“小非洲”变成了这样。
World lasso champion, Henry Grammer.
世界套索冠军,亨利·格拉默。
The County’s finest and largest liquor store.
全县最好最大的酒类专卖♥♥店铺。
See all those tapes. Is that gold, Henry?
看看那些锦旗。那是金线吗,亨利?
Better than gold. Recognition.
比金子还好。表彰。
Henry, I need someone who can handle a task.
亨利,我需要一个能胜任工作的人。
One who can undertake to fix an old man and his carpet.
能承诺干掉一个老人,并不留痕迹的人。
Not just anyone. Someone who can do it properly.
不是任何人都可以。一个能做得好的人。
It should be both at once.
应该同时具备这两点。
So it won’t do with poisoned whiskey. It must be foolproof.
所以不能用下毒的威士忌。干这种事,一定是万无一失的。
-John? – Yes.
-约翰? -啥事。
Put it up in the house for me.
帮我把它放在屋里。
– Maggie must not see it. – So she has eyes, Henry.
-不能让麦琪看到。 -她眼睛可灵了,亨利
She spotted me last time and鈥
她上次就发现了我,我都无法拿下一瓶…
Give it to me.
给我吧。
Why don’t you ask Blackie Thompson?
你为什么不去问问,布莱基·汤普森?
– Yeah… – Blackie?
-是… -布莱基?
He… He’s in jail right now.
他…他现在在监狱里。
Tell him why.
告诉他为什么。
I quailed and … You can tell.
我有点说不出口…还是你告诉他吧。
He got the foolish idea of 鈥嬧€媑etting busted for insurance fraud with the car.
他冒出了一个用他的汽车骗保的愚蠢想法。
– It was unfortunate. – You have to say that.
-这很不走运。 -你必须得说这件事。
What about Dick Gregg?
那迪克.克雷格呢?
No. Dick is wanted in Arkansas.
不行。迪克在阿肯色州被通缉了。
And in Kansas. He lives so hidden, he can’t even find himself.
在堪萨斯州。他生活得如此隐秘,连自己藏哪儿都不知道。
You need dynamite.
你需要炸♥药♥。
With explosives, you are sure to get them both at once.
有了炸♥药♥,你肯定能同时解决掉他们两个。
A few bars under the house.
房♥子下面,放几包就行了。
Nitro or dynamite.
硝酸盐或炸♥药♥。
Then they smoke.
接着,他们就化为烟烬了。
Acie Kirby can handle that.
埃希.科尔比能处理好这事。
A line? – Yes.
-埃希? -是的。
– Where is he? – Have no idea. He farts around.
-他在哪儿? -不知道。他臭名昭彰。
He might know.
他可能知道。
-John? – Yes.
-约翰? -啥事。
Where is Acie Kirby currently hiding?
埃希.科比,现在躲在哪里?
I do not know. He’s probably hiding in his old hole somewhere.
我不知道。他可能躲在老窝里了。
Then sneak up to the barn for a shovel and dig him out.
然后偷偷去谷仓拿铲子把他挖出来。
Not?
找他出来?
Okay, I’ll see if I can find him.
好吧,我看看能不能找到他。
Acie Kirby.
埃希.科比。
Acie. Get hold of him.
埃希。抓住他。
Clear?
没事了?
Come on.
进来。
– Good day. – Mrs. Burkhart.
-你好。 -伯克哈特夫人。
Just put it here.
把它放在这里。