They are both a pair of uncivilized brats in my opinion.
在我看来,他们都是一对未开化的顽童。
The poor little things. They can’t do anything about it.
可怜的小东西。他们对此无能为力。
One dark and one light. It’s like an eclipse.
一个黑暗,一个光明。就像日食一样。
The Lord laid his hand upon the Earth and caused it to tremble without cause.
耶♥和♥华♥按手在大地上,使大地无端地颤抖。
Oh, you gentle.
哦,你真懂礼貌。
– Thank you, Anna. – You’re welcome.
-谢谢你,安娜。-不客气。
– Are you laughing? – Not yet, but…
-你在笑吗? -还没有,但是…
I have blankets for mother.
我给妈妈买♥♥了毯子。
– Are you already drunk? – I’m drunk from yesterday. You woke me up.
-你已经醉了吗? -我昨天就喝多了。你把我吵醒了。
– Mother shouldn’t see you like that. – Now leave me alone.
-妈妈不应该看到你那样。 -别烦我。
– Good day, Anna. Can you go straight? – I’m snarky.
-再见,安娜。还你能走稳吗? -我很厉害的。
– Do you have whiskey? – You drank it yesterday.
-你在喝威士忌吗? -你昨天晚上喝了的。
Only my husband can drink my whiskey.
只有我丈夫能喝我的威士忌。
– I’m not your husband. – Maybe you have no choice.
-我不是你丈夫。 -也许你别无选择。
Are you going to threaten me?
你要威胁我吗?
– So! – Be nice in here, Anna.
-所以! -在这里友好点,安娜。
You are doing the right thing. – You threaten. Do not do that.
你做的是对的。 -你威胁我。不要那样做。
I confide in you. Do you think I’m spreading legs for everyone?
我信任你。你觉得,我是在讨好所有人吗?
It feels that way.
我感觉是这样的。
So! Stop! Go in next door.
嗨!停下!去隔壁呆着去。
– You are no different, Ernest! – Get her in next door!
-你也一样,欧内斯特! -把她带到隔壁去!
Big sister, take it easy.
大姐,别闹了。
You are so pretty.
你倒是挺可爱。
Do you know me?
你认识我吗?
– Yes. – What do you know about me?
—是的。 -你对我了解多少?
Forgive me, Byron Burkhart.
放开她,拜伦·伯克哈特。
Anna! Stop it!
安娜!住手!
You must not speak to my husband. I’ll kill you both!
你不能那样和我丈夫说话。我要杀了你们两个!
– Stop. – I’m not your husband.
-停下。 -我不是你的丈夫。
Get her out of here!
把她弄出去!
– She has a gun! – Give it to me!
-她有枪! -把枪给我!
Stay away from white women! Wahk’ oh nohn-hohn!
离白人远点,娘们!哦,天呐!
Ud!
出去!
Out with you!
我陪你出去!
Wild animals!
一群野兽!
Come on, Charlie. It’s right here.
来吧,查理。就在这里。
A French soldier came over and wanted to take the pot.
一个法国士兵走过来,想要拿走那个罐子。
I saw his leg being blown away.
我看到他的腿,被炸飞了。
Many of them came back like this. They trembled.
很多人都是这样回来的。他们颤抖。
Of.
唉。
Did you hear they found Charlie Whitehorn dead?
你听说了吗?他们发现查理·怀特霍恩死了。
– Yes. Who had done it? – I do not know.
-是的。谁干的? -我不知道。
– Was it his wife? – Most likely.
-是他妻子吗? -很有可能。
Anna …
安娜…
I’m taking her home now.
我现在送她回家。
You are …
你真是…
…wild.
…够狂野的。
Anna? Anna, mahn-theen eh-txahn. Byron venter. Com.
安娜?安娜,mahn-theen eh-txahn. 拜伦venter. 走吧。
Come now.
现在,走吧。
You are my best gift.
你是我最好的礼物。
Am I your favorite?
我是你的最爱吗?
And.
是的。
Stay here with me.
就和我呆在一起吧。
– Anna, come on. – Stop knocking.
-安娜,该走了。 -别敲门了。
Shall I go now, Ernest?
我现在可以走了吗,欧内斯特?
And.
走吧。
You don’t want me here, do you? You want to get rid of me, snake.
你不想让我在这里,对吧? 你想摆脱我,小毒蛇。
You’re afraid I’m saying too much.
你怕我说得太多。
Yes, I can see you’re scared.
没错,我看见你害怕了。
– You look better. – Thanks for that, sister.
-你看上去好多了。 -谢谢你帮我,老妹。
You are my wealth, you know that?
你是我的财富,你要知道吗?
– Stay home tonight. – You worry too much, oh-theh-zhoo.
-今晚待在家里。-你担心得太多了,哦-the – zhou。
– Came. Let’s drive. – Okay.
-我们开车走吧。 -好的。
Let’s get some more to drink.
我们再来点喝的吧。
– No, I’ll drive you home, Anna. – No, you drive me to Whizbang.
-不,我开车送你回家,安娜。 -不,你开车送我去爆竹酒吧。
Byron drives her home.
拜伦开车送她回家。
– I’m too drunk. – You do not say.
-我太醉了。 -啥都别说了。
He drives her home.
他开车送她回家。
Molly. This is your sister, Anna.
莫莉。你姐姐,安娜,出事了。
Come here. Come honey. Come here.
抱着我。来亲爱的。抱着我。
Come on.
抱住我。
Is that your sister, Anna Brown?
这是你的姐姐,安娜.布朗?
Pardon. Is that your sister, Anna Brown?
原谅我。这是你姐姐,安娜.布朗吗?
And.
是的。
Two members of the tribe, Anna Brown and Charles Whitehorn,
该部落的两名成员安娜·布朗和查尔斯·怀特霍恩,
have both been murdered. Deahn-shdah-hehmurder us.
都被谋杀了。这谋杀震撼了我们。
Anna Brown’s family has collected money,
安娜·布朗的家人已经筹到了钱,
a sum of between 2,000 and 5,000 dollars to have the murderer arrested and convicted.
一笔2000到5000美元的钱,来悬赏逮捕凶手并定罪。
Mollie Burkhart has hired a private investigator.
莫莉·伯克哈特雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥。
When the money started coming in, we should have known something was coming.
当钱开始流入时,我们就应该知道,会有什么事情发生。
It’s the white man’s money.
这是白人的钱。
That’s not what we learned in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
这不是我们曾在密苏里州、阿肯色州和堪萨斯州学到的做法。
What has come to our reserve that does not belong here?
有什么不属于这里的东西,来到了我们的保留地?
It is them. They are like vultures circling our people.
是他们。他们就像秃鹫一样,在我们的人♥民♥周围盘旋。
They peel the bones clean and leave nothing behind.
他们把骨头剥得干干净净,不留任何痕迹。
When we left Missouri, we didn’t even leave behind our dead infants.
当我们离开密苏里州时,我们甚至没有留下我们死去的婴儿。
We buried them and our warriors rode over them
我们埋葬了他们,我们的战士骑着马,踏平他们的埋葬地,
to show everyone that we will never leave this place again.
向所有人表明,我们再也不会遗留给这个地方。
We die here to the last of us.
我们死在这里的,是最后一个人。
Next.
下一个。
Molly. My grief cannot be expressed in words,
莫莉。我的悲伤无法用语言表达,
but now she is with the Lord. She is with the Lord.
但如今她与上帝同在。她与上帝同在。
They marry our young women.
他们娶了我们的年轻女子。
I employ some of them.
我雇佣了他们中的一些人。
They say they are my friends, but I don’t believe that.
他们说,他们是我的朋友,但我不相信。
Some of them do nothing. They walk around like they own it all.
有些人什么都不做。他们横行霸道,好像他们拥有一切。
– Stand still, gentlemen. – Yes!
-站着别动,先生们。 -是的!
They are land raiders. Nee-shdah-heh, simple vagabonds.
这些土地掠夺者。Nee-shdah-heh,简直就是无赖流浪者。
We can’t count on help from the county.
我们不能指望县政♥府♥的帮助。
We can’t ask the state of Oklahoma for help.
我们也得不到俄克拉荷马州的帮助。
Why did we think they would?
为什么我们认为他们会?
We were here before them. It is the land of our birth that we came to.
我们比他们先到这里。我们一出生,就到了这个地方。
And.
是的。
We have our children here because Mother Earth has allowed us to.
我们把孩子留在这里养育,是因为大地母亲允许我们这样做。
No one removes us from this earth until God calls us all home.
没有人能把我们从这个世界上带走,直到神灵召唤我们回家。
And.
是的。
We must understand that, and we must understand the evil that has come.
我们必须理解这一点,我们必须清楚,已经到来的邪恶。
– You have something it wants. – Yes.
-你们有了邪恶想要的东西。 -是的。
It didn’t want you when we came from genocide.
当我们从种族灭绝中恢复过来时,邪恶却不想要你存在。
But now we gather the original 25 families in this space.
但现在,我们把原来的25个家庭,聚集在这里。
– Yes. – And we will follow along with you.
—是的。 -我们在这里,和你们一起。
According to the old saying, the enemy is to blame for the death of the Osage people.
我们的老话说,敌人要为奥塞奇族人的死亡负责。
Don’t let them die alone. Join them.
不要让他们孤独地死去。加入他们的行列。
So we can go to heaven as warriors.
这样,我们就能像战士一样,上天堂了。
We must change, but before we do, we must be like fire here on earth
我们必须改变,但在此之前,我们必须像大地上的火一样,
and remove everything that stands in our way.
清除一切阻碍我们前进的东西。
I am asking for the council’s support.
我请求,议事会的支持。
All you men. And our women, these mothers, theseee-nahnher.
你们这些男人。还有我们的女人,这些母亲,这些孩子。
All our elders have come through this landscape,
我们所有的长辈,都经历过这片风景,
and all we know is that we have each other.
我们只知道,我们拥有彼此。
We have the Lord who has been good to us.
我们有恩待我们的神灵。
Everything else … We never asked for the good life.
其他的一切…我们从未要求过美好的生活。
We were just asking for life. And I want to ask for that now.
我们只想活下去。我现在就想乞求。
That we get a life for the children who come.
让孩子们,过上好日子。
Our time is over.
我们的时代结束了。
We are approaching sunset, but their time has just begun.
我们已是日薄西山,但他们的时代,才刚刚开始。
I want them to be Osage like the gift Grandma gave me.
我希望它们是奥塞奇族的,就像奶奶送给我的礼物一样。
Like the gift grandma gave you.
就像奶奶给你们的礼物一样。
Thank you, Chief.
谢谢你,酋长。
I’d like to put a thousand dollars on top of that bounty.
我想在赏金上,再加一千美元。