我们是家族企业。
I do.
谢谢。
Her.
给你也点上
What is your religion?
你信仰什么宗教?
I am Catholic.
我是天主教♥徒♥。
You don’t go to church.
你不去教堂。
Yes, I … I’ve been away.
是的,我…我一直在外。
Why don’t you have a husband?
你为什么不找个丈夫呢?
I’m a man. Why doesn’t a woman like you have one?
我是个男人。像你这样的女人,为什么没有丈夫呢?
You have a nice skin tone.
你的肤色很好看。
What color is it?
它是什么颜色?
My color.
我的肤色。
Yes, I think … I think it’s really nice.
是的,我认为…我认为,这真的很好看。
You have a nice skin tone. You have … You have a nice house.
你的肤色很好。你有…你的房♥子,真漂亮。
You’re just pretending to be strict. I bet you’re soft inside.
你只是假装很严肃。我打赌,你内心很柔软。
You called me a coyote, didn’t you?
你叫我土狼,对吧?
Coyote.
土狼。
The coyote wants money.
一头想要钱的土狼。
Yes, money is nice to have. Really rare. Especially when you’re lazy like me.
是的,有钱是件好事。真的宝贵。尤其是当你像我一样懒惰的时候。
I’d rather sleep all day and party when it’s dark.
我宁愿整天睡懒觉,天黑时,再去聚会。
– What is so funny? – Do you know lidepeh-tseh nee?
-有什么好笑的? -你知道lidepeh- seh – nee吗?
Whisky.
威士忌。
No. I love whiskey.
我不知道。但我喜欢威士忌。
I have good whiskey. Not bad whiskey.
我有上好的威士忌。不错的威士忌。
Let’s taste and find out.
尝过之后,才知道。
No no, you must not close.
不,不,你不能关窗。
What?
什么?
We need to be quiet for a bit.
我们需要安静一会儿。
The storm is…
暴风雨是…
It is powerful.
它的威力太大了。
So we have to be quiet for a bit.
所以我们得安静一会儿。
– It is good for the crops. – Just be quiet.
-这对庄稼有好处。 -安静就行。
Bill Smith.
比尔.史密斯。
Bill Smith.
比尔.史密斯。
-Ernest Burkhart. – Nice to meet you, Ernest.
-欧内斯特.伯克哈特。 -很高兴认识你,欧内斯特。
I’m Minnie’s husband.
我是米妮的丈夫。
Maybe you’ll feel better if you eat something.
也许你吃点东西,会感觉好些。
Not again!
没有下次了!
He’s not that quick. But he is a handsome man.
他没那么快。但他是一个英俊的男人。
– He looks like a snake. – No he does not. He looks like a coyote.
-他看起来像条蛇。 -不,他不像。他看起来像一只土狼。
The blue eyes.
还有蓝眼睛。
His brother is also handsome. I like the brother better.
他的表哥也很帅。我更喜欢他表哥。
The red-haired rat?
那个红毛老鼠吗?
That’s better than your possum who plays dead all the time and moping around at home.
总比你那只整天装死,在家闷闷不乐的负鼠强。
To you he is a possum, but to me a rabbit.
对你来说,他是一只负鼠,但对我来说,他是一只兔子。
Be quiet! The coyote looks.
安静点!土狼在朝这边看呐。
He wants our money.
他想要我们的钱。
Of course he wants money, but he wants to settle down.
他当然想要钱,但他想安定下来。
He is not restless.
他不是不安分的。
His uncle has money, so it’s not money he’s after.
他叔叔很有钱,所以他要的不是钱。
He loves you.
他爱着你呐。
Calm.
平静一下。
Your hand on my skin.
你的手摸着我的肌肤了。
You will marry me, Mollie.
你会嫁给我的,莫莉。
You must be my wife.
你一定要成为我的妻子。
Do you want that?
你想吗?
Can you stand her kind?
你能接受她的人种吗?
I love her. Molly. Uncle, I really think she is a lady.
我爱这个女孩,莫莉。叔叔,我真的把她,当成一位女士来看待。
Then you have found a wife.
那么你找到了一个妻子。
Mollie.
莫莉。
Ernest.
欧内斯特。
I’ve known Mollie and her sisters since they were little mischief makers.
莫莉和她的姐♥妹♥们♥还小的时候,我就认识她们了。
Mollie’s late father, Nah-kah-e-se-y,was one of my close friends. A much loved heart friend.
莫莉已故的父亲是我的好朋友之一。一位深爱的挚友。
He told us whites to call him Jimmy,but I always called him by his proper name, Nah-kah-e-se-y.
他告诉我们这群白人,叫他“吉米”,但我总是叫他的本名,那-卡-e-se-y。
We had great respect for each other.
我们非常尊重彼此。
You and me.
你和我跳。
Continue! Round to the right!
继续! 向右转!
Minnie.
米妮。
Are you missing something, Minnie?
你怎么难过了,米妮?
– No. – Will you be taken care of?
-没什么,先生。 -你需要人来照顾你吗?
And.
是的。
Are you getting the right medicine?
你得到的,是合适的药物吗?
You need to know that you can get the best care if you want.
你需要知道,如果你想的话,你可以得到最好的治疗。
Do not be afraid.
我不想让你为此担忧。
So much trouble we’ve caused you all. Pardon.
我们给你们大家,带来了这么多麻烦。真对不起了。
I’m really sorry about that.
我真的为此,感到抱歉。
Minnie. My sister.
米妮。我的姐妹。
Sickle cell disease.
死于贫血症。
Anna.
安娜。
– Ernest? – Me.
-欧内斯特? -是我。
Maybe it’s best if you sit outside.
你最好坐到外面去。
What … Why that?
什么…为什么?
That’s just how it is.
按习俗就是如此的。
Please.
如果你方便的话。
“That’s just how it is”? Are you saying I should go outside?
“按习俗?”你刚刚说的,我就要出去吗?
Yes please.
是的,请吧。
Okay.
好吧。
Bill Smith.
比尔.史密斯。
And.
是的。
It’s clear Bill Smith didn’t take as good care of Minnie as he could have.
很明显,比尔·史密斯没有尽力照顾米妮。
That she got sick and died? So he got her plots of land?
所以,她生病死了?所以,他得到了她的“人头土地补偿金”了?
The oil should go to her sisters, your wife. He takes money that Mollie is entitled to.
“石油开采补助”应该给她的姐♥妹♥们♥,也就是你妻子。他拿走了莫莉应得的钱。
The mother, Lizzie.
她们的母亲,莉琪。
– She doesn’t feel very well. – She won’t last.
-她感觉也不太舒服。 -她撑不了多久。
Few Osage Indians live past 50. The women die. They get a lot of diseases.
很少有奥塞奇族印第安人活过50岁。这些女人死时,她们会得很多疾病。
Make sure the plots of land end up with you.
确保她那份“土地人头补偿金”,最后归你所有。
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
And.
是的。
Minnie is gone now. After her there is鈥
米妮现在离世了。她之后,还有…
… Reta. Anna.
…瑞塔。安娜。
And then of course there is Mollie.
当然还有莫莉。
And.
是的。
– How is Mollie? – She is doing very well.
-莫莉怎么样? -她还行。
She looks after the little one.
她照顾这个小家伙。
– She also has diabetes. – Yes.
-她也有糖尿病。 —是的。
I’m worried about her. She’s sick most days, King.
我很担心她。她大部分时间都在生病,金。
Of course she is. That diabetes is a heavy yoke.
她当然是。糖尿病是一个沉重的负担。
As it is written in the Book of Job: The days of misery are upon her.
正如《约伯记》上所记的,困苦的日子临到他身上。
Mollie’s still going strong, King. She is strong.
莫丽还很强壮,金。她很强壮。
Yes, for now. We hope forever, but鈥
是的,目前是这样。我们希望永远这样,但…
What about Anna? Do you know she has a gun in her bag?
安娜呢? 你知道,她包里有把枪吗?
What the hell?
搞什么?
I know you are about you鈥
我知道,你想搞什么…
Pis!
滚!
– What the hell? – Insane squaw!
-怎么回事? -疯婆子!
I love Anna, but one day she gets into trouble with the wrong person.
我喜欢安娜,但是有一天她惹上了一个不该惹的人。
So what?
– Stop it! – Put it on the table.
-停下来! -把这放到桌上去。
– Behave nicely. – No one behaves nicely here.
-表现好点。 -这里没人举止得体。
Did you see the owl?
你看见猫头鹰了吗?
No.
没有。
When you see the…
当你看见…
… is the sign that one must die.
…就意味着,有人要死了。
Because of you.
因为你。
You all marry white men.
你嫁给了白人。
Our blood turns white.
我们的血统变白了。
Where is Anna?
安娜在哪里?
– I want Anne in here. – I’m here.
-我要安妮过来。 -我在这儿呢。
I don’t want you. I want Anna.
我不想要你过来。我要安娜。
Take them all together.
把它们都吃了。
The one that is whiter than that. You can’t tell that he is a half-breed.
这孩子比那个更白些。你甚至都看不出,她是个混血儿。