She will live with brother and sister Bigheart.
她将和比格哈特兄妹住在一起。
Then she will feel better. It will cure her cough.
然后她会感觉好一些。这样会治好她的咳嗽。
Mor!
妈咪!
Ernest, you pick up my insulin at the train. Only you.
欧内斯特,你去火车上取我的胰岛素。只有你。
You must not accept it from the Shoun brothers.
你不能接受肖恩兄弟家的礼物。
Yes, Mollie.
是,莫莉。
My mother came to me. She asked me to dance with her.
我妈妈来找我。她请我和她跳舞。
I replied that I can no longer dance.
我回答说,我不能再跳舞了。
She said I’m dying.
她说,我就要死了。
She didn’t want me to die alone.
她不想让我孤独死去。
Dreams can feel like dying…
做梦让人感觉像是死亡…
… a little while, and then … then you come back.
…过一会儿,然后…然后,你就会恢复过来的。
She said the man is here.
她说,那个人就在这里。
Which man?
什么人?
The man with the hat.
戴帽子的人。
I want to talk to the man with the hat.
我想和戴帽子的人谈谈。
Yes, but there are many men with hats.
是的,但有很多人戴着帽子。
Rest now.
休息吧。
Mr. Burkhart?
布克哈特先生?
Who is it?
谁啊?
Tom White. I come from the federal police.
汤姆.怀特。我是联邦警♥察♥。
Good day.
日安。
Federal … What? What is it?
联邦…什么? 这是什么?
They sent me from Washington to look into the murders.
华盛顿DC的人派我来调查谋杀案。
Look… Look at what around them?
来看…来看啥?
Who is behind it.
看是谁干的。
Are you an investigator? From Pinkerton or what?
你是调查员吗?来自“平克顿保安公♥司♥”,还是什么单位?
No, I’ve been a Texas Ranger.
不,我加入了德州骑警队。
I now work for the government. It is called the federal police.
我现在为政♥府♥工作。他们被称为“联邦警♥察♥”。
Look, if you have any questions, you need to talk to the sheriff.
听着,如果你有任何问题,你需要和治安官谈。
– He can probably help you. – Yes, I have spoken to him.
-他兴许会帮助你。 -是的,我和他谈过了。
I came to talk to Mollie Burkhart, whose sisters and mother are dead.
我是来找莫莉.布克哈特谈的,她的姐妹和母亲都死了。
Molly? Yes, she is my … She is my wife.
莫莉? -是的,她是我的…她是我老婆。
She is sick, very sick right now. I’m her husband, Ernest Burkhart, so…
她病了,现在病得很重。我是她丈夫欧内斯特·伯克哈特,所以…
Come back another time, but right now she’s not feeling so well.
下次再来吧,不过,她近来身体不太舒服。
– How about tomorrow? – Tomorrow? No…it’s too early.
-明天怎么样? -明天?明天…还是有点早。
It’s just… As I said, she’s not feeling very well.
-这只是个… -就像我说的,她不太舒服。
But you can come back on Friday.
你可以周五再来。
Is she at home?
她在家吗?
She has diabetes, you see.
你应该知道,她有糖尿病。
– Does she have it? – Yes.
-她真的很严重吗? -是的。
She rests and I take care of her.
她在养病,我在照顾她。
Come back on Friday, okay?
周五来吧,行吗?
– Friday? – Yes, Friday.
-周五? -是的,周五。
I do. Thank you.
我会来的。谢谢你。
It’s John Wren. A friend of Cousin Mary’s.
这位是约翰·雷恩。玛丽堂兄的朋友。
– Welcome to Osageland. – Thanks.
-欢迎来到奥塞奇的土地。 -谢谢。
Welcome to Fairfax.
欢迎来到费尔法克斯。
Welcome to Wahzhazhe.
欢迎来到Wahzhazhe。
Thanks. I was told I have Osage relatives in Hominy.
谢谢。我听说,我在霍米尼有奥塞奇族的亲戚。
Where are you from?
你来自哪里?
I need to talk to you, King. Pardon.
对不起,我得跟你谈谈,金。
– Not now. You have to wait. – I can not. They came to my house.
-现在不行。你得等一等。 -我等不了。他们来我家了。
– What now? – I need to talk to you.
-现在要怎么做? -我需要和你商量一下。
What is it?
怎么个情况?
Ernest?
欧内斯特?
I’m scared, King. They came to my house. Private investigators.
我很害怕,“国王”。他们来到我家。那些私♥人♥侦♥探♥们。
– Home to you? – Yes.
-去你家了? -是的。
– What did they say? – I don’t know what they want. They came.
-他们说什么了? -我不知道他们想要什么,反正,他们来了。
– What did you do? – I’m concerned. They know something.
-你做了什么? -我很担心。他们知道一些事情。
They know we’ve done something.
他们知道,我们做了什么事。
– King, we need to talk about it. – Now you have to take it easy.
-“国王”,我们得谈谈。 -你先别担心。
– Do you understand? Pull yourself together. – Yes.
-你明白吗?振作起来。 —是的。
– Pull yourself together and calm down. – I’m trying.
-振作起来,冷静下来。 -我在尽力冷静。
– Calm down. Now! Right now. – When can we talk…
-冷静点。现在!就现在。 -我们什么时候,可以谈谈…
– We’ll talk about it later. Not now. – Okay.
-我们以后再谈。不是现在。 -好的。
– King… – Not now.
-“国王”… -现在不行。
Are you here because McBride was killed? Him the white one.
你来这里,是因为麦克布莱德被杀了吗? 就是那个白人。
Or because we went to Washington and gave the US government $20,000?
还是因为,我们去华盛顿,给了美国政♥府♥2万美元?
It is not too late to find out who it is.
现在查出是谁干的,还不晚。
Who? We have so many deaths that we cannot count them.
谁干的? 死的人太多了,我们都数不清了。
– Several hundreds. – In the old days we resisted.
-有几百个。-要是在以前,我们是会反抗的。
20 years ago when I fought during the Boxer Rebellion,
20年前,当我父亲在“拳匪骚乱”中被害时,
I could see the enemy. I knew who to kill.
我能看到敌人。我知道该杀谁。
If we could find the killers, we would kill them.
如果我们能找到凶手,我们会杀了他们。
No no no. I owe Henry Roan $25,000.
不不不。亨利·罗安欠我25000美元。
He’s been dead for months. Monthly! Now give me my Henry Roan money.
他都死了好几个月了。求你们了! 把亨利·罗恩的赔偿金,马上还给我。
Talk to Denver about it. They dispute the report.
你去跟丹佛方面谈吧。他们对这份报告,提出异议。
– Who are they? – JT Jones of the Denver branch.
-他们是谁? -丹佛分部的JT.琼斯
Now you have to listen, JT Jones. The problem is in Fairfax, not Denver.
你听好了,JT.琼斯。问题出在费尔法克斯,而不是丹佛。
– Denver received the report and disputes it. – We’re not in Denver. We are in Fairfax.
-丹佛收到报告,并提出异议。 -我们不是在丹佛。我们在费尔法克斯。
I want my Roan money. Write that check.
我要我的钱。赶紧写支票。
Sorry, but before I hear from Denver…
抱歉,在我收到丹佛的消息之前…
– Do you know who I am? – Yes.
-你知道,我是谁吗? —知道。
Don’t you comply? Am I not getting the money?
你不同意吗?我拿不到钱了吗?
– No. – You will regret it.
—没有。 -你会后悔的。
You will regret it, Mr. Insurance Man.
你会后悔的,“保险理赔”先生。
The gentlemen. Come on in.
先生们。请进。
Mr. Tail? CJ Robinson has arrived.
霍尔先生? CJ.罗宾逊已经到了。
mr. House. – CJ.
-霍尔先生。 – CJ.
Would you give a price for them?
你能给它们开个价吗?
Yes. I just wanted to take a look at them first.
那我得先好好看看它们。
So hurry up.
别太长时间了。
She has no face.
她没有脸。
They took her head.
他们切开了她的头颅。
We didn’t smoke her into heaven. Wah-kon-tah cannot know her.
我们没法把她的灰烬飘上天堂。“瓦空塔”神灵不认识她。
We smoked the house.
我们把房♥子烧成了灰烬。
We smoked the house, baby. You just can’t remember.
我们把房♥子变成了灰烬,亲爱的。你只是不记得了。
We were over there with Bill and Reta and Joseph and Bertha.
我们和比尔、雷塔、约瑟夫和贝莎一起烧的。
We were all there. We were there for several hours.
我们都一起在那。我在那呆了几个小时。
You just can’t remember it.
你只是记不得了。
Mollie?
莫莉?
Rest now.
睡吧。
James and David Shoun? The federal police.
詹姆斯和大卫·肖恩兄弟吗?我们是“联邦警♥察♥”。
We have some questions about the death of Anna Brown.
我们对安娜·布朗的死,有些疑问。
Get dressed and wait here.
穿上衣服,等在这儿。
I guess you should talk to the justice of the peace.
我想你们应该找治安法官谈谈。
He has the coroner’s report on Anna Brown’s death.
他有安娜·布朗死因的验尸报告。
The papers have disappeared for him.
他说,那些文件已经不见了。
– Then you must get hold of the undertaker, Turton. – Turton.
-那你一定要联♥系♥殡仪馆老板,特顿。 —特顿。
He has all the details you need.
他有你们需要的所有细节。
– He kept the skull, didn’t he, David? – Yeah.
-他留着头骨,对吧,大卫? -是的。
We have asked him, and that is why we have ended up here.
我们已经问过他了,这就是我们到这里来的原因。
Did you guys drop the bullet that killed her?
你们哥俩把那颗杀死她的子弹扔了吗?
No, because it was never found.
不对,因为它从未被发现过。
Was that the one you were looking for when you took the brain apart?
你们不就是为了找这个弹头,才解剖她的头颅的吗?
Yes, it was.
是这样的。
The body was very involved because she had been dead for five…
当时尸体状况很糟糕,因为她已经死了五…
Six. – … or six days.
-六。 -…死了六天了。
And then we dug her up.
然后,我们把她挖了出来。
Why did you cut the body into small pieces and chop the flesh off the bones with an axe?
你为什么要把尸体切成小块,用剔骨刀,把骨头上的肉砍下来?
We were looking for the bullet.
我们在找子弹。
We couldn’t find it. Yes …
我们找不到它。是的…
It is a matter for the Indian Tribal Council. You should talk to Chief…
这是印第安部落议事会的事。你们应该和酋长谈谈…
– Bonnicastle. – … Bonnicastle.
-邦尼卡斯特尔。 -…邦尼卡斯特尔酋长。
What will he say?
他会怎么说?
This is Indian country. Talk to the Indians.
这是印第安保留地。去跟印第安人谈谈。
You must have excused us.
原谅我们,还有工作要做。
You can see there.
好吧,好吧,好吧。
Why are you only coming now?
你为什么现在才来?