他称你为他的守护天使
He calls you his guardian angel.
他也是这么称戴维的
That’s what he called David.
那个人毁了我儿子
That man ruined my son.
你要帮我拉他一把
You’re gonna help me keep what’s left of him.
与传闻相反
Contrary to reports,
监狱不是心灵的鸡汤
prison is not a tonic for the spirit.
检察官只关心 戴维是不是基佬
All the district attorney cared about was that David was queer.
那你怎么说的?
And what did you tell him?
我说是的
I said yes.
戴维在芝加哥对卢做了什么吗?
Did David do something to Lu in Chicago?
拜托 艾伦 还是别掺和了
Christ, Allen, please don’t get involved.
不行
I have to be.
我在帮他写辩护词
I’m helping him write his defense.
戴维是我朋友
David was my friend.
而他死了
And he’s dead.
卢西安说过他是怎么死的么?
And did Lucien tell you how he died?
他大概不想让你知道 艾伦
He might not have wanted you to know, Allen.
他绑住戴维
He tied David up.
口袋装上石块 好让他沉下去
Put stones in his pockets to weigh him down,
然后把他拖进了哈德逊河
and then dragged him into the Hudson.
什么?
What?
他当时还活着 艾伦
He was alive, Allen,
是卢西安淹死了他
until Lucien made him drown.
你是谁?他也掺和了这件事?
Who are you? Is he part of this business?
爸 别烦他
Leave him alone, Dad.
我付了你保释金
I paid your bail.
别这样对我说话
Don’t talk to me like that.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
五分钟后出发
The car leaves in five minutes.
放荡之圆 已至终结
The libertine circle has come to an end.
重回起点
Go back to the beginning.
“芝加哥库克郡医院”
“Cook’s County Hospital of Chicago.”
“戴维·卡默勒”
“David Kammerer.”
完美的一天
The perfect day
他会留我一个人在房♥里
He would leave me alone in the house.
我会死在那的
I was gonna die there.
不 不会的
No, you weren’t.
我知道会的
Yeah, I know it.
不 妈 别说了
No, Mom. Stop.
嘿 我现在很好
Hey. I’m okay now.
我是你妈 我很好
I’m your mother and I’m okay.
但你不好
But you’re not.
我现在很乱
I’m in over my head.
我有个认识的人杀了人
Someone I know killed a man.
而我…
And…
不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
他想我帮他 但我不知道该不该这样
He wants my help and I don’t know if I should give it to him.
我也不知道这样做对不对
I don’t know if it’s right.
实在太乱了
It’s just a mess.
别管他
You let him go.
什么? – 别帮他
What? – Don’t help him.
妈 我做不到 他是我最好的朋友
I can’t, Mom. He’s my best friend.
听着
Listen to me.
你♥爸♥这辈子做的最好的事 就是辜负了我
The most important thing your father ever did was fail me.
明白么?
You understand?
他爱过你
He loved you.
而事实是
And the truth is, once,
你也曾爱上过他
you loved him back.
那我怎么办?
What about what I need?
但秘密折磨着你
But the secret ate away at you.
我那时还是个孩子 而你却把我拽进你变♥态♥的欲望中
I was a kid, and you dragged me into your perverted mess.
所以在芝加哥 你企图自杀
So in Chicago, you tried to kill yourself.
你怎么能这么说?你知道不是这样的
How can you say that? You know that’s not true.
他救了你
He rescued you.
我绝不会放手的
I will never give up on us.
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
你真可悲
You’re pathetic.
你们彼此相互需要
You needed him as much as he needed you.
现在我知道 你那时的感受了
Now I know how you felt.
哪时?
When?
你想寻死那时
When you wanted to die.
动手吧
Do it.
动手啊
Do it.
啊!
Ah!
有些事
Some things,
一旦你爱过
once you’ve loved them,
便永驻于心
become yours forever.
若你尝试摆脱
And if you try to let them go
他们终会回来
they only circle back and return to you.
成为你的一部分
They become part of who you are.
“或是毁灭你”
“Or they destroy you.”
这不能拿给别人看
You can’t show this to anyone.
那就说出真♥相♥ 卢
Then tell the truth, Lu.
你根本不在场
You weren’t even there.
这是你想象中的事实
It’s your truth. It’s fiction.
你也想摆脱他 是你让他来找我的
You wanted him gone, too. You sent him to me.
求求你 这会害死我的
Please. You’ll kill me with that.
艾伦 不要
Allen. No.
艾伦!不要!不!
Allen! Don’t. No!
不要!
Don’t!
呃…
Um…
我是艾伦·金斯伯格
Allen Ginsberg.
他马上就好 请先坐一会
He’ll be with you in a minute. Please have a seat.
金斯伯格先生 你可以进去了
Mr. Ginsberg, he’s ready for you.
金斯伯格先生?
Mr. Ginsberg?
你想我们对此作何反应?
How did you expect us to react to this?
不用这样 大胆说
No, please, tell me.
斯蒂夫斯教授说 你交了这个作为期末考试作业
Professor Steeves says that you submitted it as your final.
我想告诉你
Well, then let me tell you.
它既淫秽又荒谬
It’s smutty and it’s absurd.
但你读完了
But you finished it.
你有两门课没修完
You have taken incompletes in two classes
并且在留校察看期间
and you are on academic probation.
入学时 你曾同意
There are rules that you agreed to
遵守学校条例
upon acceptance into this university
但你不仅违纪 还不断违纪
and you managed to break and you just keep breaking them.
你似乎并不怎么尊重
You don’t seem to have much respect
这所学校
for this institution.
所以 你要么重写
So, you may either
这份期末考试作业
retract this fiction as your final
要么就直接被开除
or you may choose to be expelled.
你看呢?
What Will it be?
好吧
Fine.
那就开除我吧
Consider me expelled.
不 这个留下
No, this remains with us.
今日世界新闻 由孩之宝公♥司♥赞助播出
World News Today, brought to you by Hasbro Corporation.
你的信
This came for you.
来自全美 乃至世界的参展商和经销商
exhibitors, dealers all over America and in many foreign lands.
通过短波接轨重要国际站台
By shortwave broadcast direct to important overseas stations
领先播报国内新闻大事
and leading newscasts of our own country,
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥ 带您一手接触
CBS reporters witnessing firsthand news
国际政♥治♥报道和…
of the world’s political and…
幸存者们聚集街头欢庆
Survivors have assembled in the streets in celebration.
漫长的黑暗就此结束
This is the end of a long darkness.
法国和欧洲最终得到解放
France and Europe are finally free.
新欢闯入宇宙
Another lover hits the universe.
破碎了圆
The circle is broken.
但死亡 亦伴重生
But with death comes rebirth.
正如所有情人和悲者
And like all lovers and sad people,
我也是诗人
I am a poet.