利用我 杰克 还有比尔
And you got me and Jack and Bill
来令你的幻象成真
making your vision come true
因为你自己做不来
because you can’t do it yourself.
不是这样的 艾伦
No, Allen.
你也得到了想要的
You got what you wanted.
你曾跟其他新生一样普通
You were ordinary, just like every other freshman.
是我 让你的生活流光溢彩
And I made your life extraordinary.
只身做自己去吧
Go be you now, all by yourself.
别再找我了
Leave me alone.
你不是说真的
You don’t mean that.
艾伦! – 求你了
Allen! – Please.
走吧
Leave.
艾伦 你看见他了么?
Allen, have you seen him?
他不在房♥里
He’s not in his room.
他走了
He left.
我做了些错事
I did something wrong.
大错特错
Really wrong.
你没理由来帮我 可是…
You have no reason to help me. But…
可是?
But?
我了解你
I know who you are.
我们是为他所用 但不为他所需的人
We’re the ones he needs but never wants.
心很痛吧?
It hurts, doesn’t it?
我只想知道他在哪
All I’m asking is that you tell me where he is.
求你了
Please.
请出示证件
Let me see your papers.
两名海员报到应遣
Two seamen reporting for duty.
姓名?
What’s your name?
上楼填表
Go upstairs to get on the docket.
上楼填表去吧
Let’s go get on the docket.
混账王八蛋!
Goddamn son of a bitch!
让我来
Let me handle this.
你怎么知道我在这的?
How did you know that I would be here?
听着 我跟楼上的人谈了谈
Listen, I spoke to a guy upstairs.
弄了两张许可证
I got us two passes.
我把我们行李也收好了
I packed for both of us.
一起走吧
We can leave.
我走 就是因为你
The reason I am leaving is you.
那你和杰克先拿着 我随后赶上
Then you and Jack take them. I’ll catch up.
跟我来
Come with me.
出去走走
We’re taking a walk.
请来杯威士忌
Can I have a whiskey, please?
对不起
I’m sorry.
卢?
Lu?
哦
Oh.
今天有你的信
This came for you today.
山姆寄的
Sam.
杰克老兄
Jack, old chum.
我现在在医疗船上 内脏都碎了
I’m on a hospital ship now. My gut’s all tore up.
安齐奥将是我 最后到过的地方
Anzio’s gonna be the last place I ever see with my eyes.
炮弹正好击中我的帐篷
A mortar round came and found me in my tent.
我能感觉到 皮下的金属弹片
I can feel metal under my skin some places.
有的直接打穿了身体
Some went clean through.
他们都不打算再给我取弹了
They’re not even trying to take it out no more.
护士给我注射吗♥啡♥
The nurses gave me the same morphine
以前我也给垂死的兄弟注射过
I gave to dying boys when I didn’t know what else to do.
“醒醒吧 悲伤的母亲”
“Wake, melancholy Mother,
“醒来哭泣吧!”
“wake and weep!
在炽热的眼窝中
“Quench within
烘干♥你♥的热泪
“their burning bed, Thy fiery tears,
并让嚎啕的心…
“and let thou loud heart keep…”
这是什么?
What was that?
雪莱致济慈的哀歌♥
Shelley’s elegy for Keats.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是 他死了
It means he’s dead.
他之后没再回来过
He didn’t come back here afterward.
没有目击证人
Nobody on the floor saw.
我们拘留了两人 还在收集证据中
We have two in custody. We’re still gathering evidence.
还有这人其他信息么?
So what else do we know about this guy?
伊迪 杰克在么?
Edie. Is Jack there?
你不知道么?
You don’t know?
知道什么?
Know what?
警♥察♥过来 把他作为从犯
The police came and took him down to the Tombs
抓起来了
as an accessory.
还有比尔
Bill, too.
发生什么了?
What happened?
艾伦
Allen.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他想害我
He wanted to hurt me.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你可以逃跑
You could’ve run,
可以报♥警♥
called the police.
听着
Listen.
不知他是怎么在海运处找到我的
Somehow he found me at the Marine Hall.
还说 不管我去哪 他都会跟着
He said that no matter where I went, he would follow.
他跟我争执时 情绪失控了
When I confronted him, he exploded.
我得保护自己
I had to defend myself.
他不肯停手
He wouldn’t stop.
杰克和比尔是怎么卷进去的?
How did Jack and Bill get roped into this?
之后 我去找了他们
I went to them after.
我先去找了杰克
First, I went to Jack.
他叫我把刀处理掉
He told me to get rid of the knife
忘记发生的一切
and to forget the whole thing.
但我又去找了比尔
But then I went to Bill.
他让我找个律师
He told me to get a lawyer.
去自首
To confess.
辩护自己是正当防卫
To say that it was an act of self-defense.
检察官让我提供证词
The DA is asking for my deposition
书面的
in writing.
我做不到
I can’t do it.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what I’m going to do.
我下半辈子就要困在这了
I’m gonna be stuck in here for the rest of my life.
求你不要抛下我
Please don’t leave me here.
我帮你
I’ll do it.
我们要称这是一次荣誉谋杀
We’re going to say that it was an honor slaying.
“代指被告出于防卫”
“Relating to a lethal attack committed
“致死确为同性恋方的行为”
“when the accused is defending himself against a known homosexual.
“若被告为异性恋”
“If the accused is heterosexual,
“则判无罪”
“he shall be pardoned.
“但若被告为同性恋”
“But if the accused is homosexual,
“则判一级谋杀罪…”
“the charge of murder in the first degree…”
爸?
Dad?
要五千保释金
It’s $5,000 bail.
我知道 数目不小
I know. I know it’s a lot.
凯鲁亚克家从不牵涉谋杀案
No Kerouac was ever wrapped up in a murder.
见鬼去吧!
Go to hell!
你们他妈的不能闭嘴么!
Would you all just shut the hell up!
你应该知道 戴维尾随他多年了
You must understand that David has been following him for years.
卢去读鲍登学院 戴维突然冒了出来
When Lu went to Bowdoin, David appeared out of thin air.
于是 我送他去了芝加哥
So I sent him to Chicago.
意外的是
Surprise.
戴维又在那出现了
David turned up there, too.
当卢想去墨西哥时
Then when Lucien wanted to go to Mexico,
猜是谁把车停在了路边?
guess who had a car idling in the driveway?
但卢也不必非跟他去
But he didn’t have to go with him.
他给我儿子设了套
He spun a web to ensnare my son.
这就是我送他来这儿的原因
That’s why I brought him here.
看来也没好多少
Lot of good that did.
在芝加哥发生了什么?
What happened in Chicago?
还好卢身边有你
Thank God Lu has you in his life.
你知道么 艾伦?
You know what, Allen?