够了!抓住你了!
Enough now! It’s over!
放开我!艾伦!
Let me go! Allen!
放开!放…
Let go! Let…
艾伦!放开我!
Allen! Get off of me.
抓到一个
One prick.
艾伦
Allen.
艾伦!
Allen!
我们走!
Let’s go!
你们快打开这破门
You guys open this goddamn door right now.
他妈的马上给我开门
Open this fucking door right now.
开门 快开…
Open the fuck up. Open the…
图书馆南馆就像是教堂
The South Hall library is a church
而这些是圣典
and these are the sacraments…
哦 天
Oh, my
敬文化 – 确实该敬文化
To literacy. – To literacy indeed.
杰克 那不是你么?
Jack, that’s you, isn’t it?
嗯 去年的事
Yup. Last year.
还是他们赢了
They still won.
看看这些人
Look at them.
历史的纪念品
Souvenir history.
不过是告诉人们 他们曾经存在
To make people think they left some mark on the world.
不然的话 无人知晓
Because otherwise, nobody would ever know.
我可不想出现在那面墙上
I never want to end up on that wall.
不用担心 你永远不会
Have no fear. You never will.
他怎么在这?
What’s he doing here?
你之前没过来 所以我想把这个给你
Since you didn’t stop by earlier, I just hoped to give you this.
也许他不想见你
Maybe he didn’t want to see you.
他自己会说话
I think he can speak for himself.
是的 我说我们应该再喝一轮
Yup. He says that we should all have another round.
你们庆功喝得够多了
You’ve had plenty of time to celebrate.
你们图书馆的把戏上了早报
Your library high jinks made the morning paper.
你们一定无比自豪
I’m sure you’re all very proud.
你怎么知道是我们?
How do you know it was us?
他用了巴士底狱的句子吧?是我写给他的
Did he use that Bastille line? ‘Cause I gave it to him.
我好几天没见过你了
I haven’t seen you for days.
你掉了这个在我那儿
You left this at my place.
是你告诉警卫的 没人知道这事了
You told the guards we were there. Nobody else knew.
你想害我退学 是你告发了我
You wanted me to get kicked out. You ratted on me.
别这样 卢 你失控了 你知道后果
Stop, Lu. You’re losing control. You know what comes next.
我也知道
I know what comes next.
是啊
Yeah.
跟他了断
Cut him off.
一帆风顺 看门人
Best of luck, Janitor.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我们结束了
We are over.
走吧
Leave.
看着我 卢
Look at me, Lu.
你曾说我是你的一切
You said I was everything to you.
你也是我的全部
You are everything to me.
我的全部 你听到了么?
Everything to me, do you hear me?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
求你了 卢 求求你
Please, Lu. Please?
戴维 注意时间地点
David, time and place.
闭嘴 你个叛徒
Shut up, traitor.
要不是我 你早死了
You’d be dead if it weren’t for me.
要不是我 你早无聊死了
You’d be boring if it weren’t for me.
推吧!
And go!
哦 天啊!
Oh, my God!
杰克! – 杰克!
Jack! – Jack!
杰克!
Jack!
哎哟!
Ow!
他妈的摔断了脖子
He broke his fucking neck.
战场诗人就此陨落
The warrior poet has passed on.
还没! – 哦!
No! – Oh!
他还活着!
He lives!
漂亮!
Excellent!
评审打出了…
Judges award a…
九分!
Nine!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
杰克
Jack.
好了 金斯 到你了
All right, Ginsy, your turn.
不 不 不行
No, no, no, no.
你知道 这才刚刚开始
This is just the beginning, you know.
你的错 金斯
Your fault, Ginsy.
都是你的错
It’s all your fault.
初衷便是最好
First thought, best thought.
我刚好像吐里面了
I think I just puked on the inside.
杰克 我们走
Let’s go, Jack.
怎么?
What?
等等 – 艾尔 你来么?
Wait. – Al, are you coming?
不 艾伦还有事要做
No, Allen’s got work to do.
论斯宾格勒《西方的没落》 十页纸 明天交
Ten pages on Spengler’s Decline of the West. Due tomorrow.
什么?
Excuse me?
没有你我会茫然无措 金斯
I’d be lost without you, Ginsy.
走吧 勇士
Come on, lion.
操!
Fuck!
安齐奥市内联军…
Allied forces in Anzio…
小伊迪!
Edie bird!
我的小伊迪
My Edie bird.
我就借下厕所
I’m just gonna use the loo.
跟奶奶问好
Say hi to Gram.
藏在战壕和散兵坑里的巢状洞中
burrow and cover in a honeycomb of trenches and foxholes.
我们做了蛋糕 邀她过来庆生
We invited her over for her birthday. We made her a cake.
那么 我们得喝一杯
Well, then we should have a drink.
弗兰基奶奶 要不来一杯?
How about a drink, Grandma Frankie?
是喝红酒?
You want some red wine?
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
出去了
I was out.
你所有东西 我都打包好了
I packed all your stuff. It’s in your bag.
今晚我跟奶奶住
I’m gonna be at Gram’s tonight.
呃 等等 我错了 对不起
Whoa, hey, hey. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
不 刚才你还那样讲话 – 对不起
No, you just say that. – I’m sorry.
这不过是你无数废话中的一句 一文不值
It’s one of your million words, and they don’t mean anything.
别让我早上回来时 还见到你
Just don’t be here when I come back in the morning.
我知道这很疯狂
I know this is crazy.
我也不明白我在这干嘛
I don’t even know what I’m doing here,
但我只想
but I just had to
跟你道歉
tell you I’m sorry.
让我来补偿你
Let me make it up to you.
卢 你在哪?
Lu, where are you?
我要去睡了
I’m going back to bed.
再多说一句 我就报♥警♥了
Another word and I call the police.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
我的天!
Jesus Christ!
哪个混账王八蛋做出这种事?
What kind of sick son of a bitch would do something like this?
戴维干的
It was David.
我他妈非掐死他不可
I’ll wring his fucking neck.
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我有其他主意
I have another idea.

Lu,
你的作业
Your paper.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
出海
Sailing out.
去巴黎
To Paris.
我们要装作商船海员登船
We’re gonna make a ship as merchant seamen.
杰克知道怎么做
Jack knows the tricks.
你就没打算告诉我?
You weren’t gonna tell me?
我们都清楚 你不能来
We both know why you can’t come.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
你是个骗子
You’re a phony.