去哪了?
Where’d he go?
亲爱的 我要你现在回家
Honey, I need you to come home now.
妈 我回不去
Mom, I can’t come home.
听着
Listen to me.
你得自己照顾自己
You have to look after yourself.
我不太舒服
I don’t feel good.
你要去舞会么?
Are you going to the dance?
去城里
Downtown.
现在?
Now?
你在跟谁讲话?
Who are you talking to?
没谁 – 你♥爸♥在你那?
No one. – Is he there with you?
没 妈 他不在
No, Mom, he’s not here. Um…
听着 我会尽快赶回去
Look, I will be there as soon as I can.
我要你晚上就回来
I need you tonight.
向我保证
I need you to promise me.
我保证 我爱你
I promise. I love you.
挂了
Bye.
一起来?
Coming?
欢迎来到世界边缘
Welcome to the edge of the world.
漫游奇境吧
Allen in Wonderland.
你认识她么?
Do you know her?
不认识 随便吻的
No, and I don’t plan on it.
她尝起来像劣质进口货混合国产香烟
She tasted like imported sophistication and domestic cigarettes.
戴夫 酒呢?
Dave, where’s the liquor?
我马上回
I’ll be right back.
你压住了
You are pinching.
你压住了
You are pinching.
哦 抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
你还好么?
You okay?
那是什么?
What’s that?
认识自己 然后唾弃自己
Know thyself and beshit thyself.
你没吸过?
You ever done that?
不用 谢了 我不吸大♥麻♥
Oh. No thanks. I don’t do the cannabis.
要是有人敢说 自己清醒并快乐着
Show me the man who is both sober and happy,
我就让你见识见识
and I will show you the crinkled anus
吹牛混♥蛋♥的蛋蛋
of a lying asshole.
艾伦 这是威廉 威廉 这是艾伦
Allen, Willy. Willy, Allen.
这是卢西恩 和大♥麻♥烟
Lucien, reefer.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
他是罪犯么?
Is he a criminal?
他倒希望自己是个罪犯
He wishes he were a criminal.
巴勒斯家富得流油
The Burroughs family is richer than God.
但他看上去像罪犯
Well, he looks like a criminal.
他读的哈佛
He’s a Harvard man.
会成为伟大的艺术家
He’s going to be an amazing artist.
他是自己的伯乐
His current medium is himself.
那是什么
What’s that?
写给学校的屁话
It’s bunk for school.
过来 见见派对主人
Come on. I want you to meet our host.
我们拥有的 爱人 情人 不过轮回
What we have, darlings and demoiselles, is a circle.
生命即是圆
Life is round.
是模式 套路
Patterns, routines,
自虐的轮回 并聊以“自♥慰♥”
a wheel of self-abuse.
玛格丽特 别想否认
Margaret, don’t even deny it.
听起来像你的言论
He sounds like you.
因为我先提出的
Because it was me first.
直到我们渴望的扰乱出现
Until the disruption we long for comes along
轮回便中断了
and the circle is broken.
他曾是我的守护天使
He used to be my guardian angel,
但说我太难搞
but he said I was too much work.
看这位懵懂的拥护者
Take this unbloomed stalwart.
你是?
And you are?
艾伦
Allen.
艾伦
Allen.
对他好点 戴维
Play nice, David.
他在我家 不请自来
Who comes uninvited to my apartment.
其实 是我请的
Actually, I invited him.
没人注意到他
No one notices him.
看看他 我们有谁在意?
Look at him. Why would we bother?
所以 我们生活模式依旧
So the pattern of our lives holds.
但谁又知道
But who knows?
在适当条件下
Under the right circumstances,
甚至他 也可能改变世界
even he might change the world.
你午餐排队时遇见了卢西安
So you met Lucien in the lunch line,
眼中便只剩了他
and now he’s all that you can see.
你为什么不喜欢我?
Why don’t you like me?
因为你们排在同条破队上
Because David was in the same godforsaken line.
吧台那边的老混♥蛋♥叫我小孩
Some ear job at the bar just called me kid,
于是我偷了他的酒
so I stole his drink.
谁是奥格登·纳什?
Who’s Ogden Nash?
全国畅销诗人
The best-selling poet in the country.
也许你听过这首
Perhaps you’ve heard this one.
“但言姝丽芙蓉面”
“But safety pins and bassinets…”
“可怜摇篮深宅栓”
“Await the girl who fassinets.”
他就写这玩意?杀了他算了
And that’s what he’s selling? Ugh, I’ll kill him.
直取咽喉
Aim for the throat.
不 我们不杀他
No.We’re not going to kill him.
更好的是 我们要没人记得他
Even better, we’re going to make sure nobody remembers him.
文艺复兴由几人兴起?
How many men started the Renaissance?
多得超过理论范围
More, I suspect, than this theory accommodates.
我们派往欧洲数百万人
We’re sending millions to Europe
与法♥西♥斯♥对抗 他们却立足于此
to fight the fascists, but they’re here.
韵律和格律
Meter and rhyme…
还有斯蒂夫斯教授
And Professor Steeves.
对!
Yes!
他们都是监狱的守卫
They’re all guards in some prison.
让我们释放囚犯狂欢吧
Let’s make the prisoners come out and play.
我们要创造新词汇 新韵律
Let’s come up with new words, new rhythms.
还得有个名字
We need a name.
靠 这就有名字了
Shit. So that’s been done.
空言一场的文学革命
A literary revolution without writing a word.
不过儿戏 卢
Neat trick, Lu.
我可听着
Well, I’m listening.
那叶芝呢?
What about Yeats?
新视觉
The New Vision.
金斯
Ginsy.
欢迎加入
You’re hired.
接着走 先生
Keep it moving, gentlemen.
跟上
Stay in line.
真♥他♥妈♥变♥态♥
Fucking perverts.
“黎明中 燃烧着耐心”
“In the dawn, armed with a burning patience
“踏入绚烂之城”
“we shall enter the splendid city.”
是太浮夸 但他有资本这样写
It’s overwritten, I know. He’s allowed.
不 是我妈
No. My mother.
完了 真完了
This is bad. This is very bad.
什么完了?
What is?
她会气疯的
She’s gonna be furious.
那就别去了
Don’t go then.
你不懂 我必须去
You don’t understand. I have to.
为什么?
Why?
一言难尽
It’s complicated.
完美
Perfect.
我就好这口
I love complicated.
爸?
Dad?
在这签字 灰石家园提醒您…
Sign here. Greystone will alert you…
怎么了?
What’s going on?
你妈需要静养
Your mother needs her rest.

Ma.
你不能这么做
You can’t do this.

Mmm.