Who are you?
你是谁?
What did you call me for? I shouldn’t be doing this.
你给我打电♥话♥干吗? 我不该这么做的
Licavoli wants a sit-down with you. Just you and him.
利卡沃利想和你谈谈 就你和他
He’s gonna offer you a treaty and he wants you to sell it to Danny.
他想和你们谈个协议 希望你转告丹尼
You’re the only one he’ll listen to.
只有你说的话他听得进去
What, do I look like a fucking idiot?
怎么 我看起来像个白♥痴♥吗?
We’re gonna drive over to a pay phone down at the docks.
我们会开车到码头一个付费电♥话♥那
Licavoli is gonna call at 3:00 pm.
利卡沃利会在下午三点来电♥话♥
You tell him where you want him to go, and he’ll be there.
你告诉他你选定的地点 他就到那去
And if anything feels fishy, shoot me in the fucking head, okay?
如何你看着什么可疑 就直接在我脑袋上崩一枪 行吧?
Come on.
快来
Get in the fucking car. You fucking don’t believe nobody.
快他妈上车 你♥他♥妈♥现在谁也不相信
You’re fucking impossible, man.
真是不可理喻 小子
Danny? What the fuck?
丹尼? 搞什么鬼?
Brings back memories, huh?
忆起旧时候的事了吧?
Right on time. Name the place.
恰恰好 说地点
Tell him to meet me behind the Highlander. You got it.
告诉他在高地后面见我 好的
What’s with the ice? Bad tooth.
这冰用来干吗的? 牙坏了
You wanna talk?
想聊聊吗?
I heard about your friend Billy and your man Keith.
我听说了你朋友比利 还有你手下基斯的事
Me and mine will take our chances.
我会付出一切报仇的
It’s bad, Danny. It’s over.
很糟糕 丹尼 都要完了
His name is Ray Ferrito.
那人的名字是瑞·费里托
We checked him out.
我们查过他
He doesn’t make mistakes.
他从不犯错
He gets close. Your family. Your mother. Your girlfriend.
他会偷偷接近你 干掉你的家人 妈妈 女朋友
They have not built a bomb big enough to kill Danny Greene.
他们还没那本事杀丹尼·格利
You really think the luck of the Irish is gonna save you?
你真的相信爱尔兰人的幸运 可以救你?
My enemies will be taken care of, Joe. I promise.
我会给敌人些颜色瞧瞧的 乔 我发誓
Good luck, Danny.
祝你幸运 丹尼
Hey, Joe.
嘿 乔
Thank you.
谢谢你
I was too embarrassed to recite this in person,
当面对着你把这些背出来 我会窘死的
so I’m sending this in a letter.
所以寄给你这封信
The Ballad of Danny Greene.
丹尼·格利之歌♥
They’ve shot and they’ve bombed.
他们射杀 他们炸毁
Tried all that they knew to bring Danny Greene’s time to an end.
他们尽其所能毁灭丹尼·格利
But warriors don’t fall. This legend still stands.
但勇士屹立不倒 传奇仍在延续
My captain. My brother. My friend.
我的首领 我的兄弟 我的朋友
Bill McComber.
比利·麦库姆
Hello?
你好?
Hey, baby.
嗨 亲爱的
I made you that dentist appointment. Take this down.
我给你预约好牙医了 把这个记下来
Brainard Medical Building, 2000 Brainard Place, Lyndhurst, 3:00 pm.
纳德医疗大楼 2000号♥ 林德赫斯特医生 下午三点
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 宝贝
There’s something else.
还有些事
Something I…
一些事我…
I want you to know.
我希望你知道
I love you.
我爱你
Danny?
丹尼?
Danny?
丹尼?
I changed the oil. She’s clean.
我换油了 车很安全
You sure you don’t want me to go with you? Nah.
你确认不用我陪你去? 不用
Get your fuckin’ hands off my car.
把你脏手拿开
Let’s take a look at that tooth, Mr Greene.
我们来检查下牙 格利先生
Hey, mister, are you him? The Irishman?
先生 你是他吗? 那个爱尔兰人?
What about it?
怎么了?
My cousin Timmy says you got more balls than anybody.
我堂兄说你比谁都有种
He wants to be just like you.
他想像你一样
You don’t wanna be just like me, kid. Go on, get outta here.
你不会想和我一样的 孩子 快走吧 离开这
Come here, you.
来 你过来
Go on, beat it.
走吧 离开
Ray Ferrito, the hit man who killed Danny Greene, got too big for his britches.
瑞·费里托 杀了丹尼·格利的职业杀手 由于过于自负
So the Cleveland Mafia took a contract out on him.
克利夫兰黑♥手♥党♥与他取消了和约
What did Ray Ferrito do? Went to the feds and cut a deal.
瑞·费里托做什么了? 向联邦警局自首并达成协议
The resulting trial led to the indictments of Jack Licavoli…
审讯最终结果使杰克·利卡沃利…
and L.A. Gangster Jimmy The Weasel Fratianno,
与洛杉矶黑帮成员 吉米·”黄鼠狼”·弗拉迪阿诺被起诉
who testified against Mafia associates across the nation.
“黄鼠狼”还出庭指证了全国黑♥手♥党♥
It would all lead to the famous Commission trial,
这些引发了后来著名的委员会诉讼案
which convicted bosses in each of New York’s five families.
纽约五大家族头目均被判刑
Danny Greene’s murder directly led to the indictment of 27 Mafia associates,
丹尼·格利的死亡直接导致了 27个黑帮家族被起诉
and the collapse of organised crime in Cleveland.
以及克利夫兰犯罪组织的崩塌
The Cleveland Mafia has never recovered.
克利夫兰黑♥手♥党♥从此一蹶不振
This is about the fourth time someone’s tried to kill you.
这大概是第四次 有人试图杀你了
How do you account for the fact that you survive each time?
你每次都能幸存下来 对此你怎么看?
You want me to give you the Irish version?
想听听爱尔兰版本吗?
What’s the Irish version?
爱尔兰版本是什么样?
The guy upstairs pulls the strings, you’re gone. There’s no other way.
顶楼那家伙扣下扳机 你就得死 无处可逃

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!