Your people! Your people… You can’t do a simple job?
你的手下! 你的手下… 连点小小事都办不了?
My people? My people are your people!
我的手下? 我的手下就是你的手下!
Your family is becoming a major fucking embarrassment.
你们帮的人现在 麻烦越来越大
I am still getting calls from Paulie Castellano…
我还不断接到保利·卡斯蒂亚诺的电♥话♥…
about that 70 Gs that he lent to that prick Shondor Birns.
催问借给滑头尚多·伯恩斯那7万块
What the hell is going on out there?
到底发生什么了?
This is one guy, and you can’t take care of it?
就一个人 你们都解决不了?
We’ve shot him. We’ve blown him up.
我们射杀过他 炸过他
I mean, nothing we do seems to matter with this guy.
我是说 似乎做什么都伤不了他
Eight times you tried to get this mick cocksucker, huh?
8次了 8次你都没搞定那爱尔兰杂种 嗯?
What are you doing? Where’s your men?
你们都干嘛去了? 你的人是吃屎的吗?
Where’s Brancato?
布兰卡多呢?
He’s watching the city. Watching the city?
他在城里守着 守着?
You might as well give the city to this mick prick.
你干脆直接把地盘给那杂种好了
All right. I understand that you got a difficult situation here.
好吧 我懂你的处境艰难
Generally speaking, you got things under control. I understand that.
平时一切都在你掌控之中 我知道的
I’m gonna propose something to you, okay?
我向你推荐个好东西 行吧?
I would consider it a personal favour if you would ask my help in this.
如果你要我帮你 这个算是我给你个情面
Okay? I can do this for you.
行吧? 我可以帮你的
I can be there for you on this one here.
这件事 我会挺你
But you have to give me the word.
但是你得张口要
Do me this favour.
帮帮我
Then it’s done.
就这么说定了
Vast lands fit for an industry on the rise.
“广袤的土地 欣欣向荣的产业”
I don’t know where you come up with these crazy ideas.
我不懂你们怎么会有这么疯狂的想法
I mean, do you know anything about Texas? No.
我的意思是 你们有一点了解德克萨斯吗? 不
You know anything about cattle ranching? No, you do not.
有一点了解牧场养牛吗? 不 你们不了解
He’s crazy. You know that?
他疯了 你知道吗?
What’s it gonna take to get this place in order, John? All of it.
要运营起这个地方 要花多少? 约翰 全部都算进去
The land, new cattle. The whole thing.
土地啊 牛啊 全部的
A couple of million.
几百万吧
I mean…
我说…
That much, huh? I’m guessing.
要那么多啊? 我猜的
Why not?
为什么不干呢?
We can move there? Damn straight.
我们能搬过去了? 一点没错
You have that much money?
你有那么多钱?
You know? someone once told me,
你知道吗? 曾有个人告诉我
A businessman never invests his own money.
“一个生意人决不投资自己的钱”
You got a pair of balls, let me tell you.
我告诉你 你小子真有种
2 million dollars! 2 million dollars!
两百万! 两百万!
You didn’t pay back the 70,000 that you borrowed.
你连借的那7万都没还
Why should I lend you 2 million dollars?
为什么我还要借你两百万?
To get rid of me. To get rid of you?
为了永远摆脱我 永远摆脱你?
I could get rid of you with one spick outside for 100 dollars.
我花100块在外面雇个西班牙佬 就能摆脱你
What the fuck you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底想说什么?
Hey, let me take this guy out back right now and take…
我现在就把这家伙带到后面去…
Shut the fuck up!
闭上你的臭嘴!
I apologise.
很抱歉
I’ll leave Cleveland, hand everything over to Licavoli.
我会离开克利夫兰 我有的一切都给利卡沃利
Your money will help fix up Texas feed lots, land, cattle.
你的钱会投资在屠宰场 草场还有牛上
And the best part.
最棒的部分
We sell the meat through co-op outlets that I can tie directly to the unions.
我可以将工会与联合零售点直接联♥系♥ 通过它们来销肉
That guarantees sales nationwide.
可以保证销量遍及全国
Projected income is $3 million in the first year alone.
第一年的预期收入就有三百万
Gonna have a cattle drive like John Wayne, huh?
像约翰·韦恩那样赶着牛哈?
Yippie… aye… oh…! We’re gonna become cowboys.
耶… 呀… 哦…! 我们要成牛仔咯
So this is the Irishman, huh?
这就是那个爱尔兰人?
That’s right.
没错
It’s not as crazy as it sounds.
这事没有听起来的那么疯狂
You know, you’ll be getting 50% of the cut.
你知道 你可以拿到50%的抽成
And more importantly, this business is legitimate.
最重要的是 这生意是合法的
You know, totally. I mean, almost.
你知道 完全的 我是说 大部分
I’ll think about it.
我会考虑下的
Yeah, it’s good to see you again, Frank.
再看到你真高兴 弗兰克
How do you think it went in there?
你觉得刚刚情况怎样?
Yeah, it was good to see you, too.
见到你也很高兴
Who knows when I’ll see you again.
谁知道我哪时候还能再见你呢?
I got a joke you can pass on to Salerno. What is it?
我有个笑话你可以传给萨勒诺 是什么?
Why do you call Italian guys wops?
你们为什么把意大利人叫做”wops”?
Throw a piece of shit against the wall, it goes, Wop!
因为往墙上扔坨屎 声音就是”wop!”
Yeah, yeah. Wop this.
是 是 扔扔这个
Get the fuck outta here.
快滚吧
All of yous, you bunch of Irish pricks. All of yous.
你们这帮爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
Move the fuck outta here.
挪屁♥股♥滚吧
I want you to go to Los Angeles, see Ray Ferrito.
我要你去趟洛杉矶 去见瑞·费里托
I thought he went back to Italy. No.
我以为他回意大利了 没有
You take Julius with you. This way we get two for the price of one.
带朱利叶斯去 这样花一个人的钱能干掉两个
Okay. Whatever’s gotta be.
行 怎样都行
Irish pricks.
爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
This is the guy? He don’t look so tough.
这就是那谁? 看起来不怎么样啊
I understand you’re having some problems in Cleveland.
我知道你们在克利夫兰有麻烦
I got two problems.
两个麻烦
This guy Nardi and this guy, the Irishman.
纳迪和那个爱尔兰人
What’s in it for me? Don’t worry about your share.
我有什么好处? 不用担心你的报酬
New York wants this guy out, you take him out.
纽约那边要这人消失 你就让他消失
You’ll get yours, all right, guy?
你会得到你该得的 行吧 伙计?
Once John Nardi’s gone,
约翰·纳迪一死
you’ll get his territory and everything that comes with it.
你会得到他的领地以及所有附带好处
Licavoli’s agreed? Yeah.
利卡沃利答应了? 没错
So how you gonna do it?
你打算怎么做?
I mean, it’s not like you can just walk up to the guy in your fancy business suit
我意思是 你不能穿这笔挺的西装 走到他面前
and say, Hi, I’m here to whack you.
说 “你好 我来干掉你”
Sure you can.
当然能
Hi, I’m here to whack you.
你好 我来干掉你
See you in Cleveland.
克利夫兰见
Yeah, have a nice trip.
旅途愉快
Who gives a shit about Texas, anyway?
谁他妈在乎德克萨斯 不是吗?
The place smells like shit.
那地方闻起来像屎
We’re gonna take this city over, Danny.
我们会拿下这个城市的 丹尼
Right, pal? Sure.
是吧 兄弟? 当然
You and me.
就你和我
John, I want you to be careful.
约翰 我希望你小心点
You know, you Irish, you worry too much.
知道吗 你个爱尔兰人担心太多了
Look, I never liked that Licavoli.
听着 我从来不喜欢那个利卡沃利
And I don’t trust that cocksucker in New York, either.
也不相信纽约那个混♥蛋♥
You know what? And they’re scared of you and me.
知道吗? 他们怕了我们
And they got good reason to be.
这不是空穴来风
Hey, Danny. We’re moving up!
嘿 丹尼 我们会越做越强!
John?
约翰?
Give me a hand up, all right?
扶我一把 好吗?
Come on. I’ll walk home. I don’t live far from here.
来 我会走回家 我住得不远
I’m gonna go home. I’m gonna lie down, have a rest.
我要回家 然后躺下 休息会
John, let’s just rest here. Hey, buddy?
约翰 就在这休息会 嘿 哥们?
Hey, Danny. We’re moving up, Danny boy.
丹尼 我们会越做越强 丹尼小子
We sure are.
当然会的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Danny, come on.
丹尼 快上来
John Nardi,
约翰·纳迪
for three decades, a prominent member of Cleveland’s crime syndicates,
身为克利夫兰犯罪组织重要成员30年
was killed today by a bomb rigged to the ignition of his car.
于今日被炸身亡 炸♥弹♥由汽车点火装置引发
Nardi’s murder…
纳迪的死亡…
brings the number of organised crime figures slain in Cleveland this year to four.
意味着克利夫兰黑帮 成员死亡数已达四位
Reporting live from Cleveland, Jeff Campbell.
杰夫·坎贝尔在克利夫兰现场为您报导
You got a problem?
你有什么问题?
No. Do you?
没 你呢?
I don’t have a problem.
我没有什么问题
I think you do.
我想你有
I think most people in Cleveland would say you’ve got a problem.
我想整个克利夫兰都认为你有麻烦了
Who are you? Huh?
你是谁? 啊?
Answer me!
回答我!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!