Jack Licavoli, who spent half his time sucking up to the Sicilians in New York,
杰克·利卡沃利 尽其所能拍纽约西西里人的马屁
and John Nardi, who didn’t.
而约翰·纳迪则不屑一顾
Guess who won?
猜猜谁赢了?
What are we gonna do about the Irishman?
你打算怎么处置那个爱尔兰人?
All right. Ask for a meeting. And keep Nardi out of it. He’s friends with the fuck.
开个会 别让纳迪参加 他是那混♥蛋♥的朋友
The Irishman can have Shondor’s business. But we take our cut.
爱尔兰崽可以接管尚多的生意 我们拿提成就行
So essentially what you’re saying is we do all the work?
你的意思是我们还是得干全部工作?
and you get 30% for doing nothin’, right?
而你什么都不干 就拿到30%提成 是这意思吗?
That’s the arrangement. 30%.
是这样计划的 30%
And characterise it any way you want.
随便你怎么定义
Any way I want?
随便我?
Any way you want.
随便你
Really?
真的?
Really.
真的
Okay.
好吧
How about this?
这样你看如何?
A gang of hairy, greasy wops who came into existence when a Greek fucked a goat…
希腊人完了 一帮多毛的 净拍马屁的意大利人就来…
want to extort hard-earned money from a band of noble Irish stock. How’s that?
敲诈一群高尚的爱尔兰人的血汗钱 听起来怎样?
That is ridiculous! Fuck… Hold it! Hold it!
可笑! 操♥你♥妈♥… 冷静!冷静!
You got a dirty mouth, young man.
你嘴脏得很啊 年轻人
You guys have bled me dry for too long.
你们压榨我太久了
Irishman’s in business for himself now.
爱尔兰人要自己做生意了
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一句
I know why you guys call each other Ronnie the Crab and Peanuts and Frankie B.
我终于懂了为什么你们叫彼此 罗尼蟹 花生 法兰基B
It’s ’cause you’re too fuckin’ stupid to remember each other’s names.
因为你们蠢得他妈连名字都记不住
See you around, Lips.
回见 利普斯
Okay, what do you think?
我看起来怎样?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Danny Greene’s going down.
丹尼·格利要完了
When? Tonight.
哪时候? 今晚
You wanna talk?
想谈下吗?
Yeah, I wanna talk. Not here.
想 但不是在这
So you and Danny are close? We grew up together. What’s your angle?
你和丹尼很亲近吧? 我们一起长大的 你想说什么?
I know insults are insults.
我明白侮辱是一回事
But the Shondor Birns thing has got a lot of people pissed.
但尚多·伯恩斯那件事惹怒了不少人
Not at you, Billy.
不是针对你 比利
How would you feel about going into business with me?
你觉得和我搭伙如何?
and owning all of Collinwood?
我们可以一起掌控克林伍德?
What the hell is this thing?
这是什么鬼东西?
You’ve talked to Licavoli?
你和利卡沃里谈过了?
Of course.
当然
Ain’t it about time you stepped up? Think how easy it’d be.
这难道不是你该更进一步的时候了吗? 想想看多么容易
Very easy.
是很容易
Come on, Danny, come on.
快啊 丹尼 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Danny!
快 丹尼!
Danny?
丹尼?
There’s been times when other people have attempted
很多人试图刺杀过他
shots at his life, the Frato situation…
比如弗拉多那次…
But I have no idea. And I’m sure Mr Greene doesn’t at this time.
我不清楚 我相信丹尼先生这次会没事的
He’s a little shook up.
稍微受打击而已
Police have issued arrest warrants for the two men they say are responsible
两名在逃男子声称对炸毁 丹尼·格利房♥屋事件负责
for blowing up Dan Greene’s home. So far those men have not been caught.
警♥察♥已对他们下发了逮捕令
And police are expected to go to the grand jury this week to seek indictments.
预计这周警局会向大陪审团提出指控
Ryan Ross, Action 3 News.
行动3新闻 赖恩·罗斯为您报导
You missed? What the fuck does that mean, huh?
你失手了? 你说这个他妈的是什么意思?
People are intimidated!
大家都吓坏了!
Intimidated? Are you intimidated? Huh?
吓坏了? 你也是吗? 啊?
You? You intimidated?
你呢? 你吓坏了?
Come on. Get outta of here. Get outta here!
滚 快点 都滚出去!
The night before my house went up,
我房♥子被炸那天晚上
I heard a rumour that Tommy Sinito came to you with an offer to play Judas.
我听说 汤米·史尼托来找过你 想给你好处 让你背叛我
Two days later, Cleveland P.D. Finds him at the bottom of a lake,
两天后 克利夫兰警局 在湖底发现了他的尸体
tied to a cast iron sink you were hauling around.
被绑在了你常拖来拖去的大铁块上
I wouldn’t know anything about that.
我可什么都不知道
You’re the only thing that I’ve got in this world, Danny. You know that.
在这世上 我只剩你了 丹尼 你知道的
This is about the fourth time someone’s tried to kill you.
这大概是第四次 有人试图杀你了
How do you account for the fact that you survive each time?
你每次都能幸存下来 对此你怎么看?
I’m an Irish Catholic with the grace of God on my shoulder.
我是爱尔兰天主教♥徒♥ 有上帝的庇佑
I’m not going anywhere until he says so.
只要他不让我离去 我便不会离去
You see this trailer behind me? It’s where I work.
看到我身后的拖车了没? 那是我工作的地方
See the bar at the end of the street there?
看到街尾那个酒吧没?
Get a shot of that. I live on the top floor.
来个特写 我住在顶楼
Let me tell you something.
告诉你吧
If any of these maggots from the so-called Mafia wanna come after me,
那些所谓的黑♥手♥党♥的蛆虫 只要他们想杀我
I’m not a hard man to find.
随随便便就能找到我
You know, you must have the biggest nuts in Cleveland.
知道不 你绝对是 克利夫兰头号♥大笨蛋
Yeah. I saw you on the news.
我在新闻上看到你了
The problem is, is you got too much heat on you.
现在问题是 你吸引了太多目光
Licavoli breaking your balls, John?
利卡沃利把你蛋吓破了阿 约翰?
Well, he’s not blowing up my house.
至少他没炸了我的房♥子
The fucking cretin won, you know? He’s the boss. I get that.
那白♥痴♥混♥蛋♥胜了 知道吗? 他现在是老板 这我也就忍♥了
The cocksucker’s trying to take over my business.
但这操蛋的还想接管我的生意
I gotta put my foot down.
我不再犹豫了
I was thinking,
我想
maybe you need somebody to watch your back.
或许你需要个人帮你殿后
What are you saying?
你想说什么?
Well, what I’m saying is, alone, I could never take over Licavoli.
我的意思是 我一个人 永远不可能代替利卡沃利
But together, there’s no stopping us.
但只要我们一起 将所向披靡
You wanna be partners? Yeah.
你想搭伙? 没错
You’re serious?
认真的?
You know, I’m gonna show you how serious that I am.
我让你看看我到底有多认真
This is the kid from the Highlander, the valet who put the bomb in your car.
高地的小子 就是在你车里安炸♥弹♥那个
Look at him.
看看他
Your enemies are my enemies.
你的敌人就是我的敌人
Fuck you! I never should have trusted you!
去你♥妈♥的♥! 我就不应该相信你!
You ain’t got the balls to do it yourself, do you?
你自己他妈没胆去干 是不是?
There is some kind of gang war in Cleveland.
克里夫兰开始了一场帮派斗争
The figures over recent months…
最近几个月的数据显示…
show that for those involved,
这场争斗波及的人
life expectancy is very short and getting shorter.
性命都不会长 且有缩短趋势
That summer in 1976, 36 bombs exploded in Cleveland.
1976年那个夏天 克利夫兰发生36起爆♥炸♥事件
The Danny Greene War became the subject of national attention.
这场丹尼·格利战争 已成为全国性的话题
Federal authorities expect more murders,
联邦政♥府♥预计 随着克利夫兰犯罪组织
as the hierarchy of organised crime in Cleveland continues to violently realign.
统治集团的剧烈改组 谋杀案会继续增多
Jeff Campbell, Eyewitness News, Cleveland.
克利夫兰目击者 杰夫·坎贝尔为您报导
A steel door?
钢门?
It’s just a precaution.
只是预防下
I want you safe.
我希望你安全
I don’t want safe. I want you.
我不要安全 我要你
It’s a Claddagh ring.
这是个克拉达戒指
Women in Ireland have worn them for 300 years.
300年来 爱尔兰女性一直佩戴
The hands symbolise friendship.
那个手象征着友谊
The heart, love.
那颗心 象征爱
And the crown, loyalty.
而皇冠 是忠诚
If you wear it with the heart facing out,
把心朝外戴
it means you’re free.
意味着你自♥由♥了
If you wear it with the heart facing in,
把心朝里戴
it means you’re taken.
意味着你答应我
Don’t put it on until you know.
没想清楚之前别戴
Ellie, I have a plan.
艾利 我有个计划
A plan to set things right.
可以把一切都带回正轨
But it will mean leaving here for good.
但也意味着永远离开这里
But Cleveland… It’s all I’ve ever known,
但克利夫兰… 是我唯一熟悉的地方
but it’s no good for me any more.
但留在这对我没有任何益处了
I wanna go someplace I can breathe again, you know?
我想去一个能自♥由♥呼吸的地方 你明白吗?
I’m getting calls from New York every half hour.
每半个小时 纽约那边就给我来个电♥话♥
This guy, he went on television daring us to do something about it,
这家伙 竟敢在电视上激我们去对付他
for crying out loud!
搞什么名堂!
What am I gonna tell them, huh?
我该怎么对他们说?
What is going on here?
究竟都发生了些什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!