Yes, you are. Yes, you are. I don’t give a shit what you tell me.
不 你会去的 你会的 我他妈才不管你说什么
No, I’m not. I could subpoena you.
不 我不去 我可以传唤你
I think I’m gonna throw up. Throw up.
我想我要吐了 那就吐吧
Throw up all over yourself. I’ll help you clean it up.
吐自己满身 我会给你清理干净的
Just tell me what I need to know.
只要告诉我我该知道的
Tell me the truth. Tell me the truth, Mikey.
告诉我真♥相♥ 迈奇 真♥相♥
Okay. This is how it went down.
好吧 事情是这样的
Mike went to kill Danny Greene.
迈克去杀丹尼·格利
He threw a couple of shots at him, Danny shot back.
他朝丹尼开了几枪 丹尼还击了
That’s it. Case closed.
没了 就这样
So it was self-defence?
所以说是自卫了?
Absolutely. I think you got it now.
没错 我看你现在懂了
Fuck you, Mikey.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 迈奇
And I’m gonna push. And I’m gonna push.
我要调查呀 再调查呀
Shut up.
闭嘴
To me you are just a thug. You understand that?
对我来说 你就是个恶棍 知道吗?
I’m gonna be there when you fuck up. I’m gonna put you away, you know that?
你干混事的时候我会在那的 我会把你抓起来 清楚没?
What part of Collinwood you from, Joe?
你来自克林伍德哪儿 乔?
Catalpa Road.
梓路
Ah. North or south of Euclid? South.
欧几里德的南边还是北边 南边
Very nice.
很好呀
Look, I know you got a job to do and all that.
我知道你有你的工作要做
You gotta remember there are some more important things in life.
但你得知道生活中还有些更重要的事情
You care to expand on that?
你有对那个有兴趣?
Don’t rock the boat, Joe.
别把一切都毁了 乔
You got a nice job. Nice car. Nice home.
你有好工作 漂亮车 可爱的家
When it comes to pushing, I’m the wrong guy you want pushing back.
调查谁都好 但我不是你能惹得起的人
You threatening me?
你在威胁我?
‘Cause if there’s even a hint of that, badge or no badge,
只要我感觉到一点苗头 不管我是不是警♥察♥
I will cut your fucking heart out with a rusty butter knife
我都要用钝黄油刀把你的混帐心挖出来
and eat it while it’s still beating.
在它还跳的时候吞下去
Understand each other?
都清楚了?
Good.
很好
I thought we were gonna dance there for a second.
我还以为我们得比划两下
What’d you say?
你说什么?
You really wanna dance with me?
你真的想和我较量吗?
Danny, do you have any comment?
丹尼 你对此事有何看法?
Get outta here.
让开
Where you going?
你去哪儿?
I’ve had it.
我受够了
See you tomorrow, fellas.
明天见 同志们
Son of a bitch landlord bastard.
房♥东那婊♥子♥养♥的♥混♥蛋♥
Making a poor old woman homeless. Shame on him.
让一个可怜的老太太无家可归 真不要脸
You tell him for me, may he rot in the lowest pit of hell,
转告他 我诅咒他在地狱最深处腐烂
and his children and his grandchildren and everybody he ever knew and the…
以及他的孩子 孙子 他认识的每个人 还有…
What’s she owe?
她欠多少?
Three months.
三个月的
Beat it.
走吧
I don’t need your pity.
我不需要你的怜悯
Grace, I’m not paying your rent out of pity.
格蕾丝 我不是同情你才帮你付房♥租的
You’re a strong Irish woman and I like that.
你是个坚强的爱尔兰女人 我很欣赏
Is that so?
是吗?
I read that article about you in the newspaper.
我在报纸上读到了关于你的那篇文章
Regular desperado, huh?
亡命之徒 嗯?
Stinkin’ lies. All of it.
瞎扯谎 全都是
Why, the reporter said that you believe you’re a descendent of Celtic warriors.
报导说你觉得自己是凯尔特勇士的后裔
Was that a stinkin’ lie? No.
那也是扯谎吗? 那个不是
That I said.
那是我说的
Is this the Cuyahoga?
这是凯霍加河吗?
No, it’s the Liffey, in Dublin, you big galoot.
不 是利菲河 在都柏林 你个呆子
You’ve never been there, have you? I can tell.
你从没去过 对吧? 我能看得出来
Here, have a seat.
来 坐吧
You know, Celtic men were so committed to a fight to the death.
凯尔特人总是执着地战斗致死
But they’d always leave an heirloom
他们总会留下个传家宝
as a legacy to protect the ones that they loved.
作为遗物 保护所爱之人
This was my father’s.
这是我父亲的
Now, our forebears, our people, yours and mine,
现在 我们的祖先 我们的同胞 你的和我的
they weren’t just fearless.
他们不是无所畏惧
They knew that there was something better than just being a big shot.
他们知道有比仅仅当个大人物 好得多的事情
Something that means having the grace of God on your shoulder to protect you,
这些事会招来神的恩典庇佑你
so you can protect those around you.
然后你就能保护身边的人
You have the eyes of a warrior, it’s true.
你有双勇士的眼睛 这是事实
But I see something else.
但我能看到些别的
I see goodness.
我看见了善良
There’s no good in me.
我毫无善良可言
Don’t you ever say that.
你再敢说一遍试试
We’re drunks. We’re fighters. We’re liars.
我们是酒鬼 是战士 是骗子
There’s a bit of good in every Irishman.
但每个爱尔兰人都存有善良
Give me your hand.
伸出手来
Give me your hand.
快伸手
Go on now, get out of here. Go on.
走吧 出去吧 快
What’d you think about Danny Greene?
你怎么看丹尼·格利的?
He’s a pretty good guy.
他人很不错
Like when I was 15, I had a mini-bike,
我15岁的时候 有辆迷你脚踏车
and the police took it away.
警♥察♥把它没收了
He went and got it the same day, brought it back.
他当天就去要回来了
Do you believe the press this guy is getting?
你相信媒体怎么评论这家伙的吗?
They’re calling him the Robin Hood of Collinwood.
他们把他称为克林伍德的罗宾汉
I know this guy over at Cuyahoga National Bank.
有天我在凯霍加国家银行看见了他
Danny Greene comes in the other day and he wants to start an educational trust.
丹尼·格利走进来 说他要开一个教育信托基金
He wants to take 10 orphans
他想招收10个孤儿
and put them in the best private schools in Cleveland, on his own dime.
用他自己的钱把这些孩子 送去克利夫兰最好的私立学校
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Good man for the neighbourhood.
是个好邻居
Took care of a lot of families that were in need.
给许多需要帮助的家庭以关怀
Gave turkeys away for Christmas. Gave turkeys away for Thanksgiving.
在圣诞和感恩节送火鸡
Merry Christmas, boys.
伙计们 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Happy holiday, if you want.
节日快乐 你们想听得话
I tell you about the time I met Marilyn Monroe?
我告诉过你我遇见 玛丽莲·梦露的事情没?
She was in town on some publicity thing.
她来镇上做宣传
One night she comes into the Theatrical with some people,
有天晚上 她和一些人去了戏剧酒吧
including the commie writer she married, Miller.
还有她那个剧作家丈夫 米勒
Arthur Miller. Archie Miller. Yeah.
阿瑟·米勒 阿瑟·米勒 没错
And everybody’s there. Licavoli. Lips Moceri.
大家都在那 利卡沃利 利普斯·莫瑟瑞
And these guys are gushing for her.
他们都为她痴狂
End of the evening comes and Miller goes home alone.
夜半时分来临 而米勒独自回了家
What’s the matter? The soup’s not hot enough?
怎么回事? 汤不够热吗?
Why aren’t you eating? It’s hot. We’re trying to talk.
你为什么不喝? 汤热 只是我们在说话
You must like potatoes. You must. You’re Irish.
你一定喜欢马铃薯 肯定的 你可是爱尔兰人
We’re trying to have a conversation.
我们正说话呢
Ruth, for Christ’s sake. Okay. I’m going. Okay.
露丝 看在上帝份上 好拉 我走
None of these guys had it in them to make a move.
他们谁也没有胆子 都一动不动
It takes chutzpah,
得胆大妄为
brass nuts, to get what you want.
脸皮厚 才能得到想要的
She was a doll.
她就像个娃娃
Her skin was like milk.
皮肤如牛奶般光滑
What sort of place do you envision?
你想开家什么样的?
Restaurant and lounge. Mmm.
有餐厅和休息室 嗯
Good food. Good cocktails. Pretty waitresses.
优质的食物 甘醇的鸡尾酒 优雅的女侍者
Pure class all the way.
全部要上档次
I’m calling it the Dublin Public House.
我要命名它为都柏林酒吧
How much do you need?
你需要多少?
I figure 70 grand will get me started.
大概7万作为启动资金
I’m gonna get you the money. Not mine.
我会帮你弄到钱的 但不是我的
A businessman doesn’t invest his own money.
一个生意人决不投资自己的钱
You know who the Gambinos are? Sure.
你知道谁是甘比诺吗? 当然
Big dagos in New York.
纽约的一位意大利大佬
Be serious. Because when it comes to money,
要谨慎 当谈到钱的问题
take my word, they’re very serious.
记住我的话 再谨慎也不为过