Mrs O’Keefe.
欧凯芙夫人
Don’t you start with me, you hear?
别来惹我 听到没?
You got guys coming round here all hours of the day or night doing God knows what.
你那人来人往 鱼龙混杂 鬼知道在干些什么
You misunderstand.
你误解了
Oh, I understand.
哦 误解了才怪
But I ain’t afraid of you.
我可不怕你
Now get the hell off my gate before I stop being polite.
在我对你动粗前 快从这滚开
Hey, Danny. How are you, my friend?
丹尼 最近怎样?
It’s good to see you. How’s everything? All good.
见到你真高兴 一切还好? 不错
Be careful. It could get a little hairy in here sometimes.
小心 这里总是毛发乱飞的
What’d I tell you, right? It’s like this every day.
就像我告诉你的吧? 每天都这样
At first, I didn’t want to have kids. Babies, diapers… But shit happens.
最开始 我不想要孩子 那些宝宝 尿布啊… 但鸟事总会发生
My wife still looks pretty good, you know. I got a hot salami. What can I say?
我妻子还是那么美 我又精力旺盛 这又怎么说呢?
To what do I owe this privilege, my friend?
什么风把你这贵客吹到我这?
Jack Licavoli sent me.
杰克·利卡沃利派我来的
I should have fucking known.
我早他妈该知道了
Okay, cut to the chase. You know what?
好吧 咱直奔主题 那什么?
Fuck Licavoli. Fuck Lips Moceri.
去他的利卡沃利 去他的利普斯·莫赛瑞
And all due respect, fuck you, too.
再奉上我无比的敬意 也去你♥妈♥的♥
Calm down, Mike. No, I ain’t calming down.
冷静点 迈克 呸 我才不
I don’t wanna join a union.
我不想加入什么协会
I don’t give a fuck how many friends they got in New York.
他们有多少朋友在纽约关我鸟事
I built this company from scratch, up to my neck in shit every day!
这公♥司♥ 我白手起家 一把屎一把尿地做大!
And I didn’t work my balls off so somebody else can just fucking walk in!
我花吃奶的劲去工作 可不是为了让随便某个混♥蛋♥都能插手!
You tell those guys they can’t fucking muscle me.
你去告诉他们 别他妈的想管我
That’s right. I got all the muscle I need right here.
我有的是力气和他们斗
And that means you, too, Danny.
你也听好记牢了 丹尼
All I’m saying is it sets a precedent.
这可是开了个先例
This here guy says no, others will follow suit.
这个小子说不 其他人就会有样学样
Are you friends with Frato, Danny? Is that the problem?
你是弗拉多的朋友吗 丹尼? 这个就是原因?
More like acquaintances. But I like the guy.
应该说是熟人 但他讨我喜欢
Well, the fat fuck, he was given a choice.
这死胖子 我们给过他机会了
And now he’s gotta deal with the consequences.
现在他要自讨苦吃了
Hang on a sec. I think I got a say in this.
等等 我想我对这事有发言权
A say in this?
“发言权”?
No, you don’t, John.
不 你可没 约翰
This is my union.
这是我的协会
Well, fuck you very much.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Wait a minute. Is there a problem here?
等下等下 你有什么意见?
You know, 10 years ago, Scalish, he divided up the unions.
10年前 史盖瑞平分了工会
Now you got yours, I got mine.
你拿到你的 我拿到我的
Let’s not come down with a sudden case of amnesia.
你可别突然患上失忆症
You know, we did all the work.
活全是我们干的
Wait, wait. I didn’t get that, John. What? What?
等 等 等 你说什么 约翰 什么? 什么?
I said, we did all the work!
我说 活全是我们干的!
You’re trying to take over my action.
你想接管我的工作
That’s it, isn’t it? You greedy, fucking prick.
是吗? 你个贪得无厌的混♥蛋♥
Come on, look. I’m not trying to take over anything. I’m just saying…
我不是那个意思 只是说…
Oh, yeah, yeah. I know what you’re saying.
哦 是啊 我知道你的意思
We’re gonna have a sit-down with Scalish over this, all right?
让史盖瑞来和我们一起解决这事 好吧?
We’re gonna take this up later.
这事以后再说
Mike Frato is a dead man.
迈克·弗拉多死定了
Now either you make it happen, or Lips and Vic will.
你们要是不做 利普斯和维克做
Can you do this thing, Danny?
你能干这票吗 丹尼?
Frato’s got 10 kids, John. Ten.
弗拉多有10个孩子 约翰 10个
I don’t care.
不关我事
You gave him a reasonable option. He crapped in your face.
你给他个好提议 他却泼你一身屎
You said you wanted to be in the bigs.
你说你想上位
Sometimes you gotta do things that you don’t like.
有时候就不得不干些不如人意的事
You gotta make Frato go away.
你得让弗拉多消失
Don’t you disappoint me.
千万别让我失望
It’s got a 50-yard radius lens.
它的遥控距离是50码
It works on one of those garage doors or on those TV changers.
用来控制垃圾场大门或是电视机换台
And a transmitter.
它还有个发射器
Sends a command from the remote to the receiver.
在远处给接收器发个指令
It’s lights out, lads. It’s fucking lights out.
然后一切都没了 小子 一切都他妈没了
Good, Keith. Good.
很好 基斯 很好
So when?
哪时侯行动?
Friday night.
周五晚上
I’ll put you right through to Agent Malloy, Mr Greene.
马上接通马洛伊特工 格利先生
Got something for you, Danny.
给你带点消息 丹尼
One of your guys was picked up by the City P.D.
你的人被市局抓起来了
They’re talking about making a deal.
他和警局在谈条件
Who?
谁?
Art Sneperger.
奥特·斯奈普杰
He was boosting a Mercedes in Shaker Heights.
在榭柯高地 他想撬辆奔驰
He said it was to pay down a gambling debt.
说是为了还赌款
I don’t believe it. Art doesn’t gamble.
我不信 奥特不赌博的
There’s 10 blackjack dealers in Youngstown who’ll disagree.
杨斯镇那10个牌手可不这么认为
Anyway, I just thought I would keep you in the loop.
总之 觉得你该知道这个
I wanted to talk to you about something…
我想和你聊聊…
Hey, what’s going on?
发生什么了?
Mike Frato tonight.
今晚解决迈克·弗拉多
You said Friday.
你原来说周五的
Changed my mind.
改主意了
But it’s Halloween.
但今天是万圣节
Were you going trick or treating, Art?
难道你要去不给糖果就捣蛋 奥特?
What are you doing? Why isn’t Keith…
这是干嘛? 不是基斯…
Christ.

Danny, is everything all right?
丹尼 一切都还好吗?
Yeah. Why? Get going.
好啊 怎么? 去吧
Maybe we could talk to him.
我们也许可以和他谈谈
I mean, I’ve known the guy my whole life.
这家伙我认识一辈子了
He’ll rat us out, Danny. Do it.
他会把我们都卖♥♥了的 丹尼 别犹豫
I told you not to gamble, Art.
我告诉过你别赌了 奥特
What’s going on? I heard voices.
发生什么了? 我听到有人说话
Go back to sleep.
回去睡觉
Here’s your paper.
你的报纸
You fuck! You slimy mick fuck!
操♥你♥妈♥! 你个虚伪的爱尔兰贱婊♥子♥!
You sent a guy to my house! To my fucking house!
你派人去我家! 他妈的我的家!
It’s not how it looks, Mike! It’s not how it looks?
事情不像你想的那样 迈克! “不像我想的那样”?
You lying fucking prick.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的骗子
You shot Mikey! Jesus Christ. What the fuck, Mikey?
你杀了迈克! 天啊 搞什么鬼 迈克?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
Don’t shoot me. Don’t shoot me.
别杀我 别杀我
Come on! Don’t do that!
拜托! 不要开枪!
Police theorising believe Frato’s getting off three shots.
警♥察♥分♥析♥弗拉多开了三枪
Greene returned one shot from about 25 feet away…
格利从约25英尺外回了一枪…
described by police as a lucky shot,
警♥察♥说是幸运枪
hitting Frato in the head.
正中弗拉多脑门
Danny, did you do it? Can you tell me who did it?
丹尼 是你做的吗? 能说下是谁做的吗?
Give him some room.
让点地
For the fifth time… No, it’s the fourth, actually.
这是第五次… 不 其实是第四次
I was at the municipal park like I am every morning doing my pushups,
我像往常一样在市政公园做俯卧撑
when I see Mike Frato coming at me in a Cadillac.
迈克·弗拉多坐着辆凯迪拉克就朝我冲来
Okay. It wasn’t Mike Frato’s car. How’d you know it was him?
好的 那不是迈克·弗拉多的车 你怎么知道是他的?
I could smell him.
我能感觉到
The same Mike Frato who refused to join your union.
就是那个不肯加入你协会的迈克·弗拉多
I’m barred for life from the unions, remember?
我终身禁止踏入协会 还记得吗?
The same Mike Frato whose car was blown up by your former associate,
也是那个车被你前同僚 奥特·斯奈普杰
Art Sneperger.
炸了的迈克·弗拉多
Doesn’t sound very good, does it?
听起来不太妙啊 是不是?
It’s not gonna sound very good to a jury, either.
陪审团听着也不会很妙的
So what do you want from me? The truth.
你想知道什么? 真♥相♥
I told you the truth.
我告诉你的就是真♥相♥
Did you tell me that Danny Greene murdered Mike Frato?
那你是告诉我了丹尼·格利 谋杀了迈克·弗拉多吗?
Hey, don’t put fucking words in my mouth. I never said that. I said no.
嘿 别他妈乱安帽子 我从没说过那个 我说了不是
Then you didn’t tell me the truth.
那你就是没告诉我真♥相♥
Let me tell you something.
对你说些事吧
I ain’t going before the grand jury. And I ain’t testifying.
我不会去大陪审团面前 也不会去作证

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!