How do you suppose we solve this dilemma?

Well
我突然想到
it just so happens
一个解决办法
I have a solution.
打中了!
Gotcha!
该死!
Goddamn!
妈的 你用什么射我?
What the fuck did you just shoot me with?!
是我最伟大的发明 起码是我最喜欢的
My greatest invention.Or at least my favorite.
别碰它 不然我会在 你脸夹上再来一枪
Don’t touch it or I’ll stick another one right in your cheek.
你中的子弹里有一种物质
What lies within that dart
现正开始在你血管里流窜
just begging to course its way through your veins
是一种非常强而有效的麻醉剂 它能让人说实话
is an incredibly potent infallible truth serum.
我称它做”毋庸怀疑的事实”
I call it “The Undisputed Truth.”
比有钠成分的麻醉剂还要强两倍
Twice as strong as sodium pentothal
除了会让你有点儿快♥感♥之外
with no druggie aftereffects.
没有其他副作用 感觉到了吗?
Except for a slight wave of euphoria.You feel it?
快♥感♥?
Euphoria?
真糟糕
Too bad.
你知道
As you know
我很喜欢漫画
I’m quite keen on comic books.
特别是那些关于超级大英雄的
Especially the ones about superheroes.
我对那些英雄式的神话非常着迷
I find the whole mythology surrounding superheroes fascinating.
拿我最喜欢的超人为例吧
Take my favorite superhero, Superman.
虽然不算好漫画 也画的不好
Not a great comic book. Not particularly well drawn.
但就神话上的意义来说
But the mythology
他不仅伟大 而且是独一无二的
The mythology is not only great, it’s unique.
这捞什子的药性多久会发作?
How long does this shit take to go into effect?
大约两分钟吧 正好够我讲完重点了
About two minutes. Just long enough for me to finish my point.
英雄式的神话中都有个特点
Now a staple of the superhero mythology is
他们同时是英雄也是凡人
there’s the superhero and there’s the alter ego.
蝙蝠侠原来是布鲁斯·伟恩 蜘蛛侠原来是彼得·派克
Batman is actually Bruce Wayne.Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker.
当蜘蛛侠早上醒来 他是彼得·派克
When that character wakes up In the morning, he’s Peter Parker.
他得穿上蜘蛛服才会变成蜘蛛侠
He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man.
从这个观点来说 超人是更出众的
And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone.
他不是后来变成超人的
Superman didn’t become Superman.
而是天生的
Superman was born Superman.
超人早上醒来 他就是个超人
When Superman wakes up in the morning, he’s Superman.
他的凡人面是克拉克·肯特
His alter ego is Clark Kent.
他衣服上的大红”S”
His outfit with the big red “S”
是当他父母 发现他时 原本就在包着他的毛毯上
that’s the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him.
那是他自己的衣服
Those are his clothes.
至于眼镜和西装 只是他
What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit,
为了要融入凡人社会中而穿的
that’s the costume.That’s the costume Superman wears to blend in with us.
克拉克·肯特只是 超人眼中我们的化身
Clark Kent is how Superman views us.
至于克拉克·肯特的个性
And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent?
他软弱
He’s weak
缺乏自信
he’s unsure of himself
他是个懦夫
he’s a coward.
克拉克·肯特是超人 对全人类的所下的定义
Clark Kent is Superman’s critique on the whole human race.
有点儿像碧翠丝·基多和 汤米·普林顿的夫人
Sort of like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plympton.
原来如此
Aso.
总算你说出了重点
The point emerges.
你原本可以成维爱琳·普林顿的
You would’ve worn the costume of Arlene Plympton
不过你生来就是碧翠丝·基多
But you were born Beatrix Kiddo.
你每天早上醒来 还是碧翠丝基多
And every morning when you woke up, you’d still be Beatrix Kiddo.
你可以把针头拔♥出♥来♥了
Oh, you can take the needle out.
你叫我超级英雄?
Are you calling me a superhero?
我叫你杀手
I’m calling you a killer.
天生的杀手
A natural Born killer.
你一直都是以后永远都是
You always have been and you always will be.
搬去艾帕索
Moving to El Paso
二手唱片行打工
working in a used record store
和汤米一起去看电影
going to the movies with Tommy
收集折价券
clipping coupons.
那只不过是你
That’s you trying to
你想伪装成工蜂
disguise yourself as a worker bee.
躲在蜂巢里不被发现罢了
That’s you trying to blend in with the hive.
但你不是工蜂
But you’re not a worker bee.
你是变节的杀人蜂
You’re a renegade killer bee.
不管你喝多少啤酒 吃过多少烤肉
And no matter how much beer you drank or barbecue you ate
或是你的屁♥股♥变得多肥
or how fat your ass got
世上一切都不能改变这个事实
nothing in the world would ever change that.
第一个问题:
First question:
你真的认为 从此能在艾帕索 过个普通人的生活吗?
Did you really think your life in El Paso was going to work?
但宝贝本来是我的!
But I would’ve had B.B.!
别误会我的意思
Don’t get me wrong,
我认为你本来就会是个好母亲
I think you would’ve been a wonderful mother.
但你也是个杀手
But you are a killer.
你能找到我之前所杀的那些人 也都是高手
All those people you killed to get to me
感觉不错 对吧?
felt damn good, didn’t they?
每一个人都是吧?
Every single one of them?
那是给你暖身的
Every single one of them?
现在到了要问你 值六万四千美元的问题了
Now comes the $6♥4♥,000 question.
你为什么要离开我 还怀着我的孩?
Why did you run away from me with my baby?
你记得你给最后的一个任务吗?
Do you remember the last assignment You sent on me.
当然
Of course.
王丽莎
Lisa Wong.
出发的那天早上 我病了
The morning I left, I was sick.
我在飞机上吐了
On the plane, I threw up.
我开始想:
So I started thinking:
我可能是怀孕了
Maybe I was pregnant.
使用方便 打开盖子 将尿液浸泡5分钟
Easy to use.Remove cap and urinate on the absorbent end for five seconds.
只要90秒 小窗口上
Accurate results in only 90 seconds.You can read the results
就会显示正确结果
as soon as the line appears in the window.
妈的
Fuck.
我不知道的是
What I didn’t know
旅途中我的踪迹已经败露
was that somewhere on my journey I had been spotted.
我到了洛杉矶不久 王丽莎就派出了杀手
With me in L.A., it didn’t take Li Wong long to send an assassin of her own.
哈啰 有事儿吗?
Hello, can I help you?
哈啰 我是金凯伦饭 诚志饭店的客服经理
I’m Karen Kim, the hospitality manager.
我们有个见面礼给您
I have a welcome gift from management.
真周到
That’s nice
留在门下就好
Can you leave it by the door?
你很会使长枪吗?
You pretty good with that shotgun?
不是非得这么近我能才打中你
Not that I have to be at this range.
我可是个使枪老手
But I’m a surgeon with this shotgun.
告诉你吧 婊♥子♥ 我比神枪手奥克丽还准
Well, guess what, bitch.I’m better than Annie Oakley.
你在我射程内
And I got you right in my sight.
我能把你的猪脑袋轰掉
I could blow your fucking head off.
不会比我打中你的眉心快 咱们还是谈谈吧
Not before I put one right between your eyes, so let’s talk.
凯伦
Karen
我刚发现
I just found out
现在
right now
就在你刚破门而入后
not a moment before you blew a hole through the door
-我怀孕了 -说这干嘛?
-that I’m pregnant. -What is this?
门边的地上
On the floor by the door
有个验孕器 上面显示我怀孕了
is a strip that says I’m pregnant.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
换做别时 你一定没错
Any other time you’d be 100 percent right.
但这次
This time
你完全错了
you’re 100 percent wrong.
我是世上能要人命的女人
I’m the deadliest woman in the world.
但现在
But right now
有了孩子我却怕了
I’m just scared shitless for my baby.
求你!
Please.
看一下验孕器
Just look at the strip.
求你!
Please.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are and don’t move.
妈的 我不懂这表示啥?
I don’t know what this shit means.
说明就在盒子上啊!
The box with the directions is there.
使用方便

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!