(碧翠丝·基多)安息的地方
at the final resting place.of Beatrix Kiddo.
-玛缇·克超瑟? -在
-Marty Kistrosser? -Here.
-美洛妮·贺豪斯? -在
-Melanie Harrhouse? -Here.
-碧翠丝·基多? -在
-Beatrix Kiddo? -Here.
我可以四小时之内到
Look, I can be there in about four hours.
你要我过去吗?
Do you want me to come over?
不不 如果你要 宝贝 我立马过去
No. You need me, baby, I’m there.
好 我现在就出发
I’m leaving now.
你先抽口大♥麻♥烟或什么的 我马上就到
You go smoke some pot or something, I’ll be there soon.
恶心
Gross.
“献给我的弟弟 巴德 我唯一爱的人 比尔”
To my brother, Budd. The only man I ever loved. Bill.
那是什么?
What’s that?
巴德的半藏刀
Budd’s Hanzo sword.
他说他拿去当了
He said he pawned it.
那么他就是个骗子
Guess that makes him a liar now, don’t it?
-艾儿? -碧(翠丝)
-Elle. -B.
有件事情我一直很好奇
Something I’ve always been curious about.
算是咱们女孩间的秘密吧
Just between us girls
你对白眉说了什么 他居然戳瞎了你一只眼睛?
what did you say to Pai Mei to make him snatch out your eye?
我骂他可怜的老不死
I called him a miserable old fool
馊主意
Bad idea.
猜猜我♥干♥了啥?
Know what I did?
我宰了那可怜的老不死
I killed that miserable old fool.
鱼头味道如何呀 可怜的老不死?
How do you like the fish head, you miserable old fool?
我在鱼头里下了毒
I poisoned his fish heads.
艾儿 你这条没人性的狗
Elle, you treacherous dog.
我一定会
I give you my word
我告诉他
And I told him:
“对我来说 你这老不死的话
To me, the word of an old fool like you
一文不值”
is worth less than nothing.
没错
That’s right.
我宰了你师♥父♥
I killed your master.
我现在还要杀你
And now I’m going to kill you too
就用你自己的刀
with your own sword, no less.
再过一会儿 就成了我的刀了
Which in the very immediate future will become my sword.
婊♥子♥
Bitch
你马上就玩完了
you don’t have a future.
我看不见了!
I can’t see!
臭婊♥子♥!
Fucking bitch!
我宰了你! 你♥他♥妈♥的死定了!
I’ll kill you! You’re fucking dead!Fucking dead!!
你这婊♥子♥! 你这婊♥子♥!
You bitch! You bitch!
我要宰了你 婊♥子♥
I’ll fucking kill you, you bitch!
我逮得到你!
I’ll get you!
你在哪儿? 让我♥操♥你!
Where are you?! Let me fucking at you!
你在哪儿? 我来了 你这臭婊♥子♥!
You’re dead! I’ll kill you, you fucking
你死定了! 死定了!
Shit!
终章
终章 对决
就像很多从没见过 自己父亲的人一样
Like most men who never knew their father,
比尔喜欢有长者风范的人
Bill collected father figures.
第一个是 艾斯特邦·维黑欧
The first was Esteban Vihaio.
艾斯特邦是个淫媒 也是他母亲的朋友
Esteban was a pimp and a friend of Bill’s mother.
他在墨西哥的阿库那 经营一家妓院超过50年了
He ran a brothel in Acuna, Mexico for over 50 years.
他的保镳团叫”阿库那小子”
His army, the Acuna Boys
是那些妓♥女♥生的没爹的孩子 他们负责娼寮的生意
made up of the fatherless offspring of his whores, ran Acuna.
而他是他们的头儿
He ran the Acuna Boys.
他现在80岁了 就是这个
Now, at the age of 80
正在享受安逸的退休生活的人
it would be this retired gentleman of leisure
可以告诉我比尔在哪里
who could point me in Bill’s direction.
是艾斯特邦·维黑欧先生吗?
Senor Esteban Vihaio?
我能叨扰一下吗?
May I join you?
如果你不连名带姓叫我 只叫我艾斯特邦 那就可以
Only on the condition that you call me Esteban.
-艾斯特邦 我能叨扰一下吗? -请
-May I join you, Esteban? -Please.
美国人?
Americana?
如果你喜欢 我也会说一点西班牙语
I speak a little Spanish, if you prefer.
不不 我喜欢说英语
I prefer English.
我很久没说英语了
I haven’t spoken it in a while, but I would relish the opportunity
尤其不能错过 能和像你这么漂亮的小姐说话的机会
to converse with such a pretty companion as yourself.
能和像你这样的绅士做伴 才是我的荣幸
It’s my pleasure to be in the company of such a fine gentleman as yourself.
我得提醒你 美丽的小姐
I must warn you, young lady
我是很容易被赞美冲昏头的
I am susceptible to flattery.
我能帮你什么?
How may I be of service to you?
比尔在哪儿?
Where’s Bill?
那你一定是碧翠丝了
You must be Beatrix.
难怪他喜欢你
I can see the attraction.
我认识比尔时他才五岁 我带他去看电影
I remember when Bill was only 5 years old, I took him to the movies.
是拉娜·图纳和约翰·嘉菲尔
It was a movie starring Lana Turner:
主演的”邮差总按两次铃”
The Postman Always Ring Twice, with John Garfields.
每当她出现在银幕上时
And whenever she would appear on the screen
比尔就会情不自禁的吸允拇指
Bill would begin compulsively to suck his thumb to an obscene amount.
从那一刻起我就知道 这孩子会傻呼呼的迷恋金发美女
his thumb to an obscene amount.this boy was a fool for blonds.
你知道
You know
能像傻子一样 迷恋你这种金发美女
being a fool for a woman such as yourself
也不是件坏事儿
is always the right thing to do.
如果我在退休前结识你
If we had met when I was back in business
你一定会成为我的头牌
you would have been my number one lady.
-过奖了 -你一定会
-Well, I’m flattered. -You goddamn well better be.
这是? 我听说你开的是小卡车
I heard you were driving A truck.
我的屄♥♥屄♥♥小货车坏了
My Pussy Wagon died on me.
那屄♥♥屄♥♥死了
The Pussy died.
比尔朝你头上开了一枪?
Bill shot you in the head, no?
如果是我 可不会那么狠
I would have been much nicer.
了不起让你破个相
I would have just cut your face.
对不起
You must forgive me.
请和我喝一杯吧
Please, you have a drink with me.
克菈菈!
Clarita.
来了
Coming.
(西语)
刚说到哪儿了?
What were we talking about?
比尔
Bill.
-比尔在哪里? -比尔在哪里
-Where’s Bill? -Where’s Bill?
比尔在四季别♥墅♥ 去萨尼那的路上
Bill is at the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina.
我画个地图给你
I will draw you a map.
比尔就像我的儿子
Bill is like a son to me.
-你知道我为什么帮助你吗? -不知道
-Do you know why I help you? -No
因为这是他的意思
Because he would want me to.
这我可不相信
Now that I don’t believe.
不然他如何能再见到你?
How else is he ever going to see you again?
不许动 妈咪
Freeze, Mommy.
她打中我们了 宝贝
She got us, B.B.
妈咪打中我们了 我要死了!
Mommy got us.I’m dying.
我要死了
I’m dying. I’m dy
快趴下 甜心 妈咪击中我们了
Fall down, sweetheart. Mommy shot us.
但是 快枪手基多不知道的是
But little did Quickdraw Kiddo know
小宝贝只不过是装死而已
that little B.B. was only playing possum
因为她实际上刀枪不入
due to the fact that she was impervious to bullets.
我刀枪不入 妈咪
I am pervious to bullets, Mommy.
躺下 你在装死呢
Hey, get back down there. You’re playing possum.
当冷笑的杀手的走向
So as the smirking killer advanced on
她认为已经饮弹身亡的尸体时
what she thought was a bullet-ridden corpse
这时候 小宝贝开枪了
that’s when little B.B. fired.
你死了 妈咪 快死呀
You’re dead, Mommy. So die.
宝贝
B.B.
我早该料到
I should’ve known.
你是最棒的
You are the best.
妈咪 不要死
Oh, Mommy, don’t die.
我只是玩游戏而已!
I was just playing.
我知道
I know.
我告诉她 你在睡觉
I told her that you were asleep
但有一天你会醒来去找她
but that one day you’d wake up and come back to her.
她问我”如果我出生时 妈咪就在睡觉
And she asked me:If Mommy’s been asleep since I was born
她如何知道我长什么样呢?”