You can sleep here.
你可以睡这里
lt will take me a month to make the sword.
铸造一把武士刀 要一个月的时间
l suggest you spend it practicing
建议你用这段时间来练习
l’ve completed doing…
我做了一件…
…what l swore an oath to God 28 years ago,
28年前发誓过…
to never do again.l have created, “something that kills people”.
永不再做的事 我铸造了杀人的武器
And in that purpose, l was a success.
就这点来看 我很成功
l’ve done this because philosophically, l am sympathetic to your aim.
经过一番思索 我赞同你的目的
l can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword.
凭良心说 这是我的最高杰作
lf on your journey, you should encounter God…
若你在旅途中遇到上帝
…God will be cut.
上帝也会被割伤
Yellow-haired warrior Go.
金发的武士 去吧
lt was one year after the massacre in El Paso, Texas…
在德州埃尔帕索大屠♥杀♥之后一年
…that Bill backed his Nippon progeny financially and philosophically…
比尔在财务和道义上
…in her Shakespearian-like
支援他的日本斗徒
power struggle with the other yakuza clans…
协助她与其他暴♥力♥团党派莎士比亚式的权力斗争中
…over who would rule vice in the city of Tokyo.
夺取东京黑帮老大的地位
When the final sword was sheathed…
最后一把武士刀入鞘
…it was O-Ren lshii and her powerful posse…
就表示御莲大姐大
…The Crazy 88 that proved the victor.
和她所率领领的疯狂88帮派 已经大获全胜了
The pretty lady to O-Ren’s right, who’s dressed like a villain on Star Trek…
御莲左边那个美女 打扮成星舰迷航记的反派
…is O-Ren’s lawyer, best friend and second lieutenant…
她是御莲的律师好友兼副手
…the half-French, half-Japanese Sofie Fatale.
法日混血儿-苏菲轰天雷
Another former protegee of Bill’s.
她以前也是比尔的手下
The young girl ln the schoolgirl uniform is O-Ren’s personal bodyguard…
穿着高校制♥服♥的女孩 是御莲大姐大的贴身保镖
…17-year-old Gogo Yubari.
17岁的果果
Gogo may be young but what she lacks in age, she makes up for in madness.
果果或许年轻 但年纪虽小 疯狂程度却不输别人
Do you like Ferraris?
你喜欢法拉利吗?
Ferrari… ltalian trash.
法拉利? 只不过是意大利垃圾
Do you want to screw me?
你想上我是吧?
Don’t laugh Do you want to screw me, yes or no?
不准笑 你想上我吗? 想不想?
Yes.

How ’bout now, big boy?
现在就来吧
Do you still wish to pnetrate me…
怎样 还想插入我身体?
…or is it l… who has penetrated you?
但你好像… 反而被我插♥进♥去了耶?
See what l mean?
懂我的意思了吧?
The bald guy in the black suit and the Kato mask is Johnny Mo…
穿黑色西装 戴加藤面罩的秃子名叫强尼莫
…the head general of O-Ren’s personal army, The Drazy 88.
御莲率领领的疯狂88帮派头目
And just in case you were wondering…
你可能会想知道
…how could a half-breed Japanese-Chinese American…
一个中日美混血杂种
…become the boss of all bosses in Tokyo, Japan?
怎么当上日本东京黑社会大姐头?
l’ll tell you.
我来告诉你吧
The subject of O-Ren’s blood and nationality…
关于御莲的血源和国籍问题
…came up before the council only once.
只在审议会上讨论过一次
The night O-Ren assumed power over the crime council.
就是御莲取得黑帮大权那天晚上
The man who seems bound and determined to break the mood is Boss Tanaka.
毅然决然要来扫兴的人 就是田中老大
And what Boss Tanaka thinks is:
田中老大心里想的是…
Boss Tanaka. What’s the meaning of this outburst?
田中老大 你这是在干嘛?
This is a time for celebration.
我们在庆祝
And what exactly are we celebrating?
庆祝什么鬼?
The perversion of our illustrious council?
审议会自甘堕落吗?
Tanaka, have you gone mad? l will not tolerate this!
混帐 你疯了吗? 我绝不容许…
You’re disrespecting our sister. Apologize.
你对大姐大不敬 道歉
Tanaka-San, of what perversion do you speak?
田中先生… 你说自甘堕落是什么意思?
My father along with yours, and along with yours, started this council.
我父亲… 和你 及你父亲成立了审议会
And while…
你们却笑得像蠢驴
…you laugh like stupid donkeys they weep in the afterlife…
他们死也不冥目
Shut up!
闭嘴
…over the perversion committed today!
为了今天的自甘堕落而落泪
Outrageous! Tanaka, it is you who insults this councill.
太过份了 田中 你才侮辱了审议会
Bastard!
混帐东西
Fuck face!
他妈的猪头
Gentlemen.
别吵了
Tanaka obviously has something on his mind.
田中显然有自己的想法
By all means, allow him to express it.
请给他机会畅所欲言吧
l speak, of the perversion done to this council,
我爱审议会甚于自己小孩 之所以说审议会…
which l love more than my own children,
在自甘堕落
by making a Chinese Jap-American half breed bitch its leader!
是因为找了一个中日美的… 混血杂种来当老大
So that you understand how serious l am…
为了让你们了解 我有多认真
…l’m going to say this in English.
请让我用英文解释
As your leader…
身为你们的老大
…l encourage you, from time to time, and always in a respectful manner…
我不时地鼓励你们 永远都要以尊重的态度
…to question my logic.
来质疑我的逻辑
lf you’re unconvinced a particular plan l’ve decided is the wisest, tell me so.
若不相信我的决定… 是最明智之举 请直说无妨
But allow me to convince you…
但我要说服你们
…and l promise you right here and now no subject will ever be taboo.
现在就向你们保证 这里讨论的问题是百无禁忌
Except of course the subject that was just under discussion.
除了刚才讨论的问题以外
The price you pay…
只要侮辱
…for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is:
我中国或美国的血缘 下场就是这样
l collect your fucking head.
脑袋和身体分家
Just like this fucker here.
跟这个死白目一样
Now if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say…
你们这群猪头若还有什么话要说
…now’s the fucking time!
现在就给我说出来
Didn’t think so.
我想也是没有
Gentlemen this meeting is adjourned.
各位 我们散会吧
One ticket to Tokyo, please.
请给我往东京的单程机票
Gogo.
果果
You have to say “Yes, yes, yes” to any selfish demands they make.
不管他们的要求有多自私 你都要接受
They demand ridiculous things.
他们太无理取闹了
Shut up– Do you know what would happen if they heard you?
闭嘴 被听见就惨了
What’s gonna happen? Did you hear about the Tanaka clan?
会怎样? 听过田中帮的事吗?
You’re gonna get your head chopped off.
你会被砍脑袋
No, l don’t want that.
我不敢了
Yes, it’s me.
是我
And if you give us a contact number, we will get back to you.
留下联络电♥话♥ 我们会回电♥话♥给你
Hey You!
站住
Who do you remind me of?
你长得好像谁啊?
Charlie Brown.i
查理布朗
You’re right, he does look like Charlie Brown.
对 他长得很像查理布朗
Charlie Brown, Four pepperonipizzas.
查理布朗… 四份义式香肠比萨
That’s not on our menu.. . l don’t care, bring them, goddammit.i
菜单上没有 谁鸟你?给我送上来
Hey… hey… . Charlie, give me a kiss.
查理 亲一个吧
O-Ren lshii!
御莲
You and l have unfinished business
咱们还有旧债未清
Charlie Brown, beat it.
查理布朗 你退下吧
Miki
三木…
TEAR THE BlTCH APART.
宰了那个贱♥人♥
So, O-Ren…
御莲…
. .any more subordinaties for me to kill?
还有瘪三可以给我杀吗?
Hi.
你好
Gogo, right?
你是果果吧?
Bingo. And you’re Black Mamba.
答对了 你是黑响尾蛇
Our reputations precede us.
我们都是臭名满天下
Don’t they?
可不是吗?
Gogo…
果果…
…know you feel you must protect your mistress…
我知道保护大姐大是你的责任
…but l beg you…
但我拜托你…
…walk away.
闪一边去
You call that begging?
那叫拜托吗?
You can beg better than that.
有更低声下气的方式吧?
ls that what l think it is?
我想该轮到他们了吧?
You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you?
你该不会以为就这么简单吧?
You know for a second there…
你知道吗? 刚才差一点…
…yeah, kind of did.
我真的以为就这么简单
‘”Silly rabbit.””
真是羊入虎口
“Trix are for kids.”
小孩子的把戏
This is what you get for fucking around with the yakuzas.
这就是加入暴♥力♥团 胡作非为的下场
Go home to your mother!
回家找你娘吧
Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives take them with you.!
有保住小命的人 识相就快滚吧
However…
不过…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!