At a tie when l knew the least about my enemies…
我刚知道敌人是谁的时候
…the first name on my death list, O-Ren lshii…
必杀名单上的头号♥敌人石井御莲
…was the easiest to find.
是最容易找到的
But when one manages the hard task of becoming queen of Tokyo’s underworld.
但能当上东京黑社会大姐头 有这样的身份能耐
…one doesn’t keep it a secret, does one?
名字也就不需要保密了
O-Ren lshii was born on an American military base in Tokyo, Japan.
石井御莲出生在美军基地 在日本东京
The half-Japanese half Chinese-American army brat…
从小在军营长大的中日美混血儿
…made her first acquaintance with death at the age of 9.
年谨9岁就和死神有过第一次接触
lt was at that age she witnessed the death of her parents…
小小年纪就目睹父母遇害
…at the hands of Japan’s most ruthless yakuza boss.
死于日本暴♥力♥团老大之手
Boss Matsumoto.
松本老大
Mommy.
妈妈
She swore revenge.
她发誓一定要报仇
Luckily for her, Boss Matsumoto was a pedophile.
她运气很好 松本老大有恋童癖
At 11, she got her revenge.
她11岁那年报了仇
Look at me Matsumoto…
看看我 松本
…take a good look at my face.
看看我的脸
Look at my eyes.
看看我的眼睛
Look at my nose.
看看我的鼻子
Look at my chin.Look at my mouth.
看看我的下巴 看看我的嘴
Do l look familiar?
似曾相识吗?
Do l look like somebody you murdered.
是不是很像某个被你谋杀的人…
By 20, she was one of the top female assassins in the world.
20岁那年 她成了全球顶尖女杀手
At 25 she did her part in the killing of nine innocent people…
25岁那年 她亲手杀死了九个无辜的人
…including my unborn daughter…
包括我未出世的女儿在内
…in a small wedding chapel in El Paso, Texas.
在德州埃尔帕索的小婚礼教堂里
But on that day four years ago…
但四年前的那一天
…she made one big mistake.
她犯了一个大错
She should have killed ten.
她该连我一起做掉才对
However, before satisfaction would be mine…
但在我报仇的欲望满足之前
…first things first.
有些事要先办好
Wiggle your big toe.
大拇趾动一动
Hard part’s over.
最困难的事做到了
Now, let’s get these other piggies wiggling.
现在再来动动其他几根脚趾
Welcome to Air O. May l help you?
欢迎光临冲绳航♥空♥ 需要什么服务?
Okinawa One-way
往冲绳 单程机票
Hi.
你好
Welcome…
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
You English?
你是英国人吗?
Almost American.
很接近 我是美国人
American Welcome, welcome.
美国人 欢迎你 美国人
Thanks
谢了
My English very good.
我的英文很好
You said domo.
你用日文说谢了
Can you speak Japanese?
你会讲日文?
No no. Just a few words l learned since yesterday.
不会 昨天才学了几个字
May l sit at the bar? Oh, sure Sure sure. Please, sit.
可以坐吧凳吗? 当然可以 请坐
What other words did you learn?
你还会哪些日本字?
Just a minute.
等一下
We have a customer. Bring out some tea, quickly.
有客人上门 快点奉茶
l’m watching my soap operas.
我爱看的肥皂剧还没完
Oh, shit.
真是的
Lazy bastard…
懒鬼
Screw your soap opera…. hurry up.
什么鬼肥皂剧?快点
The teas hot Why don’t you serve it yourself for once?
茶还是热的 你偶尔自己动手嘛
Shut up! Get your ass out here!
闭嘴 给我滚出来
Excuse me.
不好意思啦
What other Japanese do you know?
你还会哪些日本字?
Oh, let’s see.
我想想看
Good.
很好
l already said domo, right?
我刚才不是说了谢了吗?
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对啊
Please repeat.
再说一次
Perfect. Good, good, good.
好极了 很好
You say Japanese word like you’re Japanese.
你讲日文好像真的日本人一样
Now you’re making fun of me. No. Serious business.
别取笑我了 才没有 我是说真的
Pronunciation very good.
发音很标准
You say ariga to. like we say ariga to.
你说阿里阿多 和我们的发音一样
Well, thank you. l mean, ariga to.
谢谢你 该说阿里阿多啦
You should learn Japanese. Very easy.
你该学学日文 很简单
No kidding? l heard it was kind of hard. Most difficult.
是吗?听说很难耶 最难的语言
But, you have Japanese tongue.
但你有学日文的天份
Oh my God.
天哪
Hey, what the hell happened to the tea. Hurry up… goddamit.
茶怎么还没来? 快点啦 真是的
Lazy oaf…
懒得跟猪一样
What’d ya want?
要喝什么?
Beg your pardon?
你说什么?
Drink.
喝什么?
Oh yes, a bottle of warm sake, please.
温一壶清酒吧 麻烦你了
Warm sake? Very good.
温清酒?好极了
One warm sake.!
温清酒一壶
Sake? ln the middle of the day?
大白天喝清酒?
Day, night afternoon Who gives a damn. Get the sake.
白天又怎样?难得有客人上门 快去温清酒
How come l always have to get the sake?
为何每次是我温清酒?
You listen well…
你给我听好
For thirty years you make the fish. l get the sake.
三十年来都是你做寿司 我负责酒
lf this were the military, l’d be General by now.
若这里是军队 我早升格当将军了 混♥蛋♥
Oh, so youd be General huh?
你当将军?大言不惭
lf you were General, l’d be Emperor,
若你是将军 我就是皇帝了
and you’d stlll get the sake. So shut up and get the sake!
听好 你的角色就是端酒 记清楚 你这秃头
Do you understand?
听懂没?
l’m not bald, okay? l shaved my head. Do you under stand?
我不是秃头 是剃光了头发 听懂没?
Sorry.
抱歉
First time in Japan?
第一次来日本吗?
What brings you to Okinawa?
你来冲绳干嘛?
came to see a man.
我来找一个人
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
You have a friend live in Okinawa?
你有朋友住在冲绳?
Not quite.
不算是
Not friend?
不是朋友?
l never met him. Never?
我没见过他 没见过?
Who is he may l ask?
请问到底是谁?
Hattori Hanzo.
服步半藏
What do you want with Hattori Hanzo?
你找服步有什么事?
l need Japanese steel.
我需要日本武士刀
Why do you need Japanese steel?
为何你要日本武士刀?
l have vermin to kill.
要除去一群有害败类
You must have big rats you need Hattori Hanzo’s steel.
你家的老鼠一定很大 才会需要服步半藏的武士刀
Huge.
巨型的
May?
可以吗?
You may.
请吧
Wait.
等一下
Try the second one down.
试试从上面算来第二把
Funny…
真讽刺
…you like samurai swords.
你喜欢武士刀
l like baseball.
我喜欢棒球
l wanted to show you these.
我想让你看这些武士刀
However someone as you, who knows so much, must surely know…
不过… 你如此内行… 一定早知道…
…l no longer make instruments of death.
我不再铸造杀人的武器了
What l have here l keep for their aesthetic and sentimental value.
我收藏的这些武士刀 纯粹为了欣赏和怀旧而已
Yet proud as l am of my life ‘s work…
尽管对自己的刀艺自豪
…l have retired.
但我已退休了
Then give me one of these.
给我一把武士刀吧
These are not for sale.
这些武士刀都是非卖♥♥品
l didn’t say “sell me” l said “give me”.
我没说卖♥♥我 我是说送我
Why should l help you?
凭什么要我帮你?
Because my vermin is a former student of yours.
因为我要除掉的害虫 就是你以前的学生
And considering the student…
既然是你的学生
l’d say you have a rather large obligation.
便有义务帮我这个大忙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!