我的生活完全成了个扯淡而醒不来的梦
My life had turned into some fucked-up dream I couldn’t wake up from.
就连这美好的一刻也是那么梦幻
Even the good parts were totally surreal.
我看了你给我的《蜘蛛侠》故事
Oh, hey, I read those old Ditko Spidermans you gave me.
真的非常不错
They’re actually pretty good.
当然啦
Yeah, they are.
而且拉苏尔有一星期没找我了
And it’s been a whole week since I’ve heard from Rasul.
那真是太好了
That’s great.
很久以前 有两个超级警♥察♥ 老爸和马库斯
Once upon a time there were 2 supercops called Daddy and Marcus…
他们非常擅于惩奸除恶
…who were very good at getting bad guys.
弗兰克·达米科是个罪大恶极的恶棍
Frank D’Amico was the baddest guy of them all…
马上给我找希甘特警探
他想出了一个陷害老爸的招数
…and he came up with a plan to get rid of daddy.
给我搜
对老爸来说 被陷害为一个毒贩
Being framed as a drug dealer was the
是最糟糕不过的事情
Worst thing that could have happened to daddy.
罪名成立
监狱不该是他的栖息之地
Prison was not his natural habitat.
他非常沮丧
He was very upset.
英雄警♥察♥入狱
老爸入狱后 他那怀有身孕的妻子孤身一人
With daddy in prison, his pregnant wife was all alone…
无法接受这一事实
…and could not cope.
但就在她死后 柳暗花明又一村
But all clouds have a silver lining and out of her death…
敏蒂降生了
…Mindy was born.
马库斯成了孩子的监护人
Marcus became the child’s guardian…
而老爸则着手于他的计划
…and daddy started a plan of his very own.
5年后 他出狱了 已经蓄势待发
5 years later he left prison, and he was ready.
现在 该敏蒂整装就绪了
Now it was time for Mindy to get ready, too.
你是怎么找到我的 马库斯
How did you find me, Marcus?
忘了吗 我还是警♥察♥
One of us is still a cop, remember?
你就是这样对敏蒂洗♥脑♥的吗
Is this how you brainwashed Mindy?
你觉得是洗♥脑♥ 我觉得是场游戏
You say brainwashed, I say made it into a game.
你觉得这很好玩吗 达蒙
You call this playing, Damon?
私自执法 肆意屠♥杀♥ 得了 拍档
Vigilante justice. Mass murder. Come on, partner.
她在哪儿
So where is she?
-她很安全 -我能见见她吗
– She’s safe. – Can I see her?
我很想她
I miss her.
我很想你们
I miss you both.
谢谢你的关心 但你该走了
I appreciate your concern, but you need to go now.
我得提醒你 希甘特那混♥蛋♥在找海扁王
I should warn you, that asshole Gigante is looking for Kick-Ass.
你们和他有牵连吗 达蒙
He got something to do with you, Damon?
你是不是组成了什么超级英雄团队
You started some kind of fucked-up superhero club?
-从没听过他 -好吧 小心点 好吗
– Never heard of him. – Okay. Heads up, all right?
你要是这么继续下去
You keep carrying on like you been carrying on,
希甘特盯上你也只是时间问题而已
It’s only a matter of time before Gigante is looking for you.
自从你拒绝了之后 他就一直为达米科做事
He’s been on D’Amico’s payroll ever since you passed up the opportunity.
你知道我不会罢手的
You know I’m not gonna stop.
直到达米科和他的组织粉碎殆尽
Not until D’Amico and his whole damn operation…
入土成灰
…are burnt to ashes and buried.
你就不该把她卷进来 达蒙
It ain’t gonna bring her back, damon.
这不该是敏蒂的生活
This is not the life for Mindy.
你欠她一个童年
You owe that kid a childhood.
我告诉你是谁欠了她的童年
I’ll tell you who owes her a childhood.
弗兰克·达米科
Frank D’Amico!
我靠
Holy shit.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
I don’t fucking believe it.
跟着他 转弯
Follow him, round the corner.
别太快
Not too fast.
他居然还和路人击掌
What’s with the high-fives?
等我给你来上一拳
I’ll give you a motherfucking high-five.
狠狠地一拳 要你好看 跟上去
High-fiving bullshit. Keep going, keep going.
别太近
Not too close.
他进了小巷
He’s going in the alley.
进到小巷里去了
He’s going in the alley.
我叫你停车就停车 好吗
Okay, when I tell you, stop the car. Ready?
喂 海扁王
Hey, Kick-Ass.
你好吗
How you doing?
你敢杀我的人 还偷我的货
Kill my men, huh? Take my fucking coke!
老大 你在干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, boss. What are you doing?
老大 我们得走了
Boss, come on, we gotta go, baby.
-傻♥逼♥废物 -快走吧
– Fucking scumbag! – Come on, let’s go.
老大 别打了 你打够了
Boss, come on, he’s had enough.
走吧 弗兰克 他够惨了
Come on, Frank, he’s had enough. Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at? Huh?
好了 我们走吧
Come on, come on. Come on, let’s go. We gotta go.
日♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck. Shit. Damn.
上车吧
Come on, come on, get in.
他还那么年轻 怎么就这么死了
He was so young. No-one should have to die that way.
真不敢相信他已经死了
I just can’t believe he’s dead, that’s all.
我知道 但是 凯蒂…
Oh, I know. But, Katie…
像拉苏尔这样的人 背景十分复杂
…guys like Rasul get mixed up in stuff and…
我知道 但万一这是我的错呢
No, I know, I know, but what if it was my fault?
如果这是海扁王做的呢 我觉得我该报♥警♥
What if Kick-Ass did it? I feel like I should call the cops or something.
你说什么傻话 这不可能
You’re talking crazy. There’s no way.
估计他都没看过你的邮件
He probably didn’t even read your email yet.
也是
Yeah.
你没必要担心
You got nothing to worry about.
我真庆幸你在这儿 我真是一团糟
I’m so glad you’re here. I’m in such a mess.
没关系 这没什么
That’s okay. It’s not a problem.
你最好了
You’re the best.
希望你别介意 但是你要不是同性恋就好了
I hope it’s okay to say this, but… it so sucks that you’re gay.
这简直是鬼扯
I don’t fucking believe this.
海扁王模仿者被杀
哪门子小鬼会拿这种当消遣
What kind of children’s enter-fuckingtainer is that?
究竟是哪门子…
What kind of kid has a…
开个蜘蛛侠派对也就算了 但搞个海扁王派对
…a spiderman party, sure, but a fucking Kick-Ass party?
他们在商店里卖♥♥纸巾和纸碟吗
They selling paper plates and napkins at the store now?
弗兰克 你吓到我了 你已经疯了
Frank, you’re scaring me. You’re losing it.
你居然在大庭广众下公开杀人
Since when did you start getting your hands dirty again? And in public.
就因为你没给我送来海扁王的首级
Since when I asked you fucks to deliver me Kick-Ass and you don’t deliver,
就这原因
That’s when.
给我点时间 才过了一周
Give me a break, it’s been a week.
我们有一半人出去犯事 就为了引他出来
We got half the crew out doing petty crimes as bait.
忙得焦头烂额
We’re busting our asses here.
你到底在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
你啥时又开始吸粉了
You’re back on the powder now as well?
妈咪 我想开个海扁王派对 大惊小怪的傻子
Mommy, I want a Kick-Ass party. Dumb little fucks.
我知道抓到他的方法
I know a way you can get him.
见鬼
Shit!
克里斯 你在外面多久了
Chris, how long you been there?
你到底搞什么鬼 快滚
What the hell are you doing? Get the hell out.
-你到底想不想听 -什么
– Do you wanna hear it or not? – Hear what?
听着 如果你是个超级英雄
Okay, look. You’re a superhero and…
你信不过任何人 因为他们会暴露你的秘密身份
…you can’t trust anyone because they’ll expose your secret identity…
现在的孩子只会看漫画书
Comic books this kid reads, all fucking day long.
问题是 只有一个办法能让超级英雄信任陌生人
The point is, there’s only one way a superhero can trust a stranger, and..
我可以做那个人 给我个机会
…I can be that stranger. You’ve just gotta give me a chance.
我能做到 就是需要些东西
I know I can do it. I just need a few things.
什么东西
Like what?
就这些东西
I need these things.
啥 你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑 这算什么鬼
What, are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is this?
这是我需要的一切
It’s, it’s everything I need.
但你得牺牲一个人 比如说路易
And you might have to screw someone over like Louie, or something.
为什么是路易 克里斯
Louie? Oh, hey, Chris. Uhhuh.
其他人也行 不一定要路易
Or, or somebody. It doesn’t have to be Louie.
-托尼 -托尼
– Tony. – Tony.
托尼吗
Tony?
-我讨厌托尼 -对 托尼他就是个混球
– I hate tony. – Yeah, fuck Tony. He’s a scumbag.
我保证 老爸 要是你同意 一定会有用
I swear, dad, if you let me do this, it’s gonna work.
那就托尼吧
Tony.
托尼·阿密特 全美头号♥通缉犯之一
Tony Romita, one of america’s most wanted crime kingpins,
今日在皇后区被捕
was arrested in Queens today…
警方称报案人是个超级英雄
…after a 911 call from someone claiming to be a superhero…
你和凯蒂的事怎么样了