-早上好 安吉 -早
– Morning, Ange. – Morning.
-克里斯 -早 乔
– Chris. – Morning, Joe.
弗兰克 我有事找你
Frank, we got a thing.
是件大事 弗兰克
It’s a big thing, Frank.
行
Okay.
-失陪了 -忙你的事去吧
– Sorry, hon. – Do what you gotta do.
-克里斯 你要去干嘛 -我要跟老爸谈一下
– Chris, where do you think you’re going? – I gotta talk to dad.
克里斯多夫
Christopher.
亲爱的 弗兰克
Frank, honey.
你跟着来干嘛
Where do you think you’re going?
爸 我不介意你在我面前谈生意 我可以就这么听着
I don’t mind you talking business. I was just gonna sit quietly.
我也该开始学点东西了
I should probably start learning this stuff anyway.
回去吃你的饭
Hey, go finish your oatmeal.
该死 我还有八个月就成年了
God-dammit, I’m gonna be 18 in 8 months, for christ sakes.
坐下来吧
Take a seat.
出什么事了
So what’s the problem?
俄♥罗♥斯♥佬说崔以半价又卖♥♥给他们五公斤
Our Russian says that tre just sold him another 5 k’s at half price.
-哪一个崔 就是那个崔吗 -对 死了的崔
– Which Tre? Tre Tre? – Right. Dead Tre.
这么说我他妈地被鬼给阴了一把咯
So now I’m getting fucked in the ass by a ghost?
不然就是崔没说谎
Or tre was telling the truth.
啥 我沦落至此了吗 不是相信鬼就是相信超级英雄
What, this is my choice? I gotta believe in ghosts or superheroes?
不关超级英雄的事 阿弗
Not the part about the superhero, Frankie.
可能只是有人抢了他的货
Just that he might have really been gaffled by somebody.
我想是时候 请俄♥国♥佬来谈一谈了
I think we better invite our russian over for a friendly chat.
看看到底怎么回事
See what’s really going on.
宝贝儿 起得真早 败给你了
Hey, early birdie. You beat me to it.
我本来还想着给你做早餐呢
I wanted to get you breakfast this morning.
生日快乐 宝贝儿
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
拆开看看吧
Check this out.
太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
我的天啊 老爸
Oh my gosh! Dad.
真酷 老爸
Wow. Watch, dad.
好了 突击测验 你知道这把刀的来历吗
Okay, pop quiz. What’s the proper name for one of those?
原产自菲律宾的蝴蝶刀 换一个问问
Balisong. It’s Filipino. Ask me another.
非常棒
Excellent, good.
AR15半自动步♥枪♥
The AR15 was a lighter…
是哪一种枪的口径缩小版
…smaller calibre version of what design?
尤金·斯通纳生产的AR-10 来道有难度的吧
Eugene Stoner’s AR10. Now give me a hard one.
吴宇森的…
The name of…
第一部故事长片是什么
…John Woo’s first full-length feature?
《铁汉柔情》
‘Tie Han Rou Qing’. ‘The Young Dragons’.
老爸 快看
Daddy, look.
快看啊 你怎么都不看
Hey, come on, you’re not looking.
居然有人干掉了我们的人
The point is some fucker is killing our guys.
你们这群白♥痴♥还坐着干嘛
And until we find out who that is,
快他妈把他给我找出来
I don’t wanna see any of you bitches sitting around on your asses,
听到了吗
All right?!
真♥他♥妈♥…
What the fuck d’you…
喂
Hello.
乔 你好
Hey, Joe, yeah.
他正在练拳 等一下
No, he’s just training right now. One second.
爸 电♥话♥
Dad. Phone.
爸 你的电♥话♥
Dad, the phone’s for you.
-谁 -是乔
– Who is it? – It’s joe.
有什么事
What’s the problem?
弗兰克
Yeah, Frank…
俺们以后用不着老虎钳了
Turns out we ain’t got the vice here no more.
-是吗 -嗯哼
– Really? – Uh-uh.
但我们这次有了新技术
But we do got a brand new industrial
微波炉 用来处理木材的
Microwave -they use it for treating the lumber.
这不错 够干净
Well, that is neat.
你知不知道你要干什么
I think you must be confusing me with someone who
别管什么烂鬼木材
Gives a shit about the fucking lumber!
-好的 我知道了 -别跟我唧唧歪歪了
– Yeah, o-okay. All right, frank. – Now quit bugging me and
好吧 我错了 行了吗
All right, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, okay? I…
他妈的赶快把消息套出来
Get the fucking rest of the information.
知道了
All right, okay.
来 动手吧
Right, come on, go ahead.
那人说他叫崔·费尔南德斯
Hey, look, the guys tell me he’s Tre Fernandez.
我又不知道
What do I know, huh?
-闭嘴 -你又说费尔南德斯已经死了
– Shut up. – Now you say Fernandez is dead.
-他在撒谎 -闭嘴 给我进去
– Okay, he lie. – Get inside. Shut up.
-他撒谎 -真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
– He lie about… – Fucking mamaluke…
这玩意跟普通的微波炉一样吗
This work like a regular microwave?
我知道个屁啊 又不是要把他煮了吃 打开就好
Fuck do I know? We’re not making a hungry man dinner. Just turn it on.
开始了
Here we go.
快说 谁把我们的可♥卡♥因♥卖♥♥给你的
Okay, I wanna know who sold you our coke.
不要再拿个死人来糊弄我
And don’t tell me somebody who’s dead this time.
他听得到吗 我觉得他听不到
Can he hear you? I don’t think he can hear you.
到底是谁卖♥♥给你我们的可♥卡♥因♥
I said who really sold you our coke?
到底是谁
Who sold…
卖♥♥给你我们的可♥卡♥因♥
…you… our… coke?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit! shit!
不久后
酷毙了
This is awesome!
我简直就像金刚狼一样
I look like fricking wolverine.
你们学校还有金属检测器吗[金刚狼体内都是超级金属]
You still have that metal detector at your school?
对 测出来吓死他们
Yeah. It’s gonna have a meltdown.
戴夫 我要问你点事情
Dave, I need to ask you something.
问吧
Okay.
警♥察♥的报告说 发现你时 你没穿衣服
The police report. They found you naked.
你也什么都不记得了
You said you didn’t remember why.
那些劫匪 他们有没有…
The muggers, they didn’t…
什么
What?
不 老天 不是那样的 我甚至…
No. Jesus. No, I… I wasn’t even…
在救护车上时 因为都是血 所以医生把我的衣服脱了
In the ambulance they threw my clothes away because of the blood.
好吧
Okay, okay.
没过多久 我就回到了学校
Seemed like no time at all before I was back on my feet.
-戴夫怎么了 -小声点
– Dave’s what? – Keep it down.
除了颜面尽失
Apart from some messed-up nerve endings,
我痊愈得还算不错
The doctors fixed me up pretty good.
-痛吗 -不痛
– Did you feel that? – No.
你就像杰森·伯恩一样[谍影重重主角] 酷
You’re like fucking Jason Bourne or something, man. That owns.
-这样呢 -别这样 小马
– How about that? – No, Marty.
别烦我了好吗
Give it a fucking rest.
我刚回来半天
I’ve only been back like half a day and
就被你们搞得想回医院去了
You’re already making me kinda miss the hospital.
好吧 对不起 我太孩子气了
He’s right. I’m sorry. I’m acting totally childish.
-别这样 -看好
– Stop with the fork. – Watch this.
你好
Hey.
戴夫 你好
Dave, hey.
你好
Oh, hey.
你怎样 看起来好多了
How are you? You look better.
我没事 现在好多了
I’m good. Yeah, much better.
你喜欢看漫画书吧
You’re into comic books, aren’t you?
艾丽卡和我放学后有时会去漫画商店逛逛
Well, me and Erika sometimes hang out after school
那家原子漫画店很赞
At this really great store -atomic comics.
那边的白巧克力拿铁很赞
They make the best white chocolate milk-a-latte.
是吗
Yeah?
要是你想找人聊聊 我能请你喝一杯
I could buy you one sometime if you need someone to talk to.
-当然 谢谢 -好吧
– Sure. Thank you. – Okay.
赞 回头见
Sweet. Well, I’ll see you later.
-你们看到没 -嗯
– Did you see that? – Yeah?
凯蒂居然要请我喝咖啡
Katie Deauxma just offered to buy me coffee.
好吧 这绝不是你想象的那样
Yeah. You know, I really don’t think that’s what it looks like.
-你说什么 -问题是
– What are you talking about? – The point is…
凯蒂只是同情弱势群体
…Katie’s all about the lame ducks.
这和我有什么关系
What’s this got to do with me?
我在想怎么告诉你好
I’ve been trying to figure out how to tell you this.
-最近学校里有流言说 -对
– There’s a rumour going around… – Right.
-说你是… -啥