thou art fair, my love.
我的佳偶
Behold,
你甚美丽
thou art fair.
你的唇好像一条朱红线
Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet.
你的眼在帕子内好像鸽子眼
Thine eyes are as doves behind the veil.
你的嘴也秀美
And comely is thy mouth.
你的两乳好像百合花中吃草的一对小鹿
Thy two breasts are like forns feeding among the lilies.
你的肚脐如圆杯…
Thy navel is like a round goblet…
不缺调和的酒
wherein no mingled wine is wanting.
你的腰如一堆麦子
Thy belly is like a heap of wheat,
周围有百合花
set about with lilies.
愿你的两乳好像葡萄纍纍下垂
Let thy breasts be as clusters on the vine.
你的口如上好的酒
And thy mouth like the best wine.
我的鸽子,我的完全人,求你给我开门
Open to me my dove,
因我的头满了露水,我的头髮被夜露滴湿
for my head is filled with the drops of the night.
我的良人,来吧
Come, my beloved,
我们早晨起来往葡萄园去…
let us see if the wine flourishes…
看看葡萄发芽开花没有…
and the tender grapes appear…
石榴放蕊没有
and the pomegranates bud forth.”
哇…好戏上演了!
Wow… showtime!
哦,来吧
Oh. Come on.
来找 Lance 大叔吧
Come on to Uncle Lance.
不,不。回来
No, no, don’t. Come back.
Oh yeah!
我的主啊,它们就像玫瑰花瓣一样
Oh, my Lord. They’re just like little rose petals.

Oh.
哦!
Oh!
好啊!
Oh, bingo!
– 天哪, Lance ,你可真走运 – 晚上好
Oh God, Lance, you’re a lucky man. – Good evening.
晚上好,要我帮忙吗?
Good evening. Can I help you?
– 你是 Grace ,对吧? – 对
Grace, right? – Yes.
我掉了… 你看见我的钱包没有? 好像是掉在这裡了
I lost my… Have you seen my wallet? I seem to have dropped it here.
带上我的笔,带上我的讲稿
Got my pen, got my speech,
– 我真的非常紧张 – 你会成功的,我也会想著你
and I’m really rather nervous. – You’ll be fine, and I’ll think of you.
– 好 – 天哪,你们两个,别这样好不好
Good. – Jesus Christ, you two, put it away.
– 再见 – 再见,爸
Bye-bye. – Bye, Dad.
– 加油, Petey ,再见,甜心 – 再见,爸
Cheerio, Petey. Goodbye, sweetheart. – Bye, Dad.
Grace
Grace.
亲爱的,忘了什麽吗?
Forgotten something, darling?
– 你最近有没有看见 Brown 先生? – 没有,他去澳大利亚了
Have you seen Mr Brown lately? – No, he’s in Australia.
– 希望演讲会开得顺利 – 好的,谢谢, Grace
I hope the convention goes well. – Yes, thank you, Grace.
再见各位
Goodbye, all.
Goodfellow 牧师!
Reverend Goodfellow!
– Goodfellow 牧师! – Parker 太太
Reverend Goodfellow! – Mrs Parker.
是插花委员会的事…
About the flower arranging committee…
过几天我会和你好好谈谈这事 等我回来的时候
which I will be more than happy to talk to you about in a few days, when I’m back.

Oh.
明白了
I see.

Oh.
我注意到你的管家…
I noticed that your housekeeper…
她的车昨晚出了大♥麻♥烦
was having a great deal of trouble with her car last night.
她的车?
Her car?
– 那不是 Grace 的车, Parker 太太 – 不是?
That’s not Grace’s car, Mrs Parker. – It’s not?
我经常见到这车
I’ve seen it there often enough.
一开始我还以为是出租车呢
At first I thought it was a taxi.
告别总是不轻鬆的 不过这不是永别,亲爱的
Well, goodbyes are never easy, but it’s not forever, dear.
喂,是我,已经过五点了 我来了,可是你没来
Hello, it’s me. It’s after five, and I’m here and you’re not.
其实这事也挺滑稽 因为我来这裡只是为了告诉你我不想去
So, well, it’s funny actually, because I only came here…
不过看来你比我先走一步
to tell you that I’m not coming, but I guess you beat me to it.
也许你已经在那裡 钓到不知哪个姑娘了吧
Perhaps you’re already there with one of those girls you don’t know.
好好过日子吧, Lance
Have a nice life, Lance.
在节目休息之前我们谈到了 被假释的杀人犯…
Before the break we were talklng about murderers on parole…
哦,你在那儿
Oh, there you are.
– 晚饭是八点吗? – 他没有出现?
Dinner’s at eight? – He didn’t show up then?
– 什麽? – 你的美国人
What? – Your American.
你的高尔夫球老师 你的练习课
Your golf instructor, your practise session.
没有,他没去。他病了
No, no, he didn’t. He’s sick.

Oh.
对,他… 他把课取消了
Yeah, he… he called it off.

Yeah.
一个被称为皮箱杀人犯的女人
A woman they called the Trunk Murderer.
– 是叫 Rosemary Jones ,比尔 – 我可不想惹上 Rosemary Jones
Rosemary Jones, Blll. – Don’t get me started on Rosemary Jones.
这年头竟然有人希望把她放出来 这真是社会的悲哀
It really Is a sorry day and a sad soclety when someone llke her Is released.
– 我记得我们有一些照片吧? – 对。这就是所谓的皮箱杀人犯
I thlnk we have some plctures, do we? Yes.: The Trunk Murderer, so called,
因为他们发现她的丈夫和情妇 都被切碎塞进了她的行李箱裡
because they found her husband and hls mlstress chopped up In her trunk luggage.
– 一个月前她出狱了 – 妈!
A month ago she was relased from prlson. – Mom!
啊?
Yeah?
你最好来看看这个
I think you’d better see this.
妈!
Mom!
– 标准的心理变♥态♥ – 但是假释委员会却说
A classlcal pathologlcal psychosls. – But the parole board sald,
– 她显示出了改邪归正的能力 – 不,不,问题的关键是
she demonstrated the capaclty to change. – No, no, the polnt Is,
– 她被放了出来,如今就在我们中间 – 你是说,她就在大街上散步…
that she Is out loose and among us now. – You mean, she’s wanderlng the streets…
– 找机会再干老勾当? – 我相信她会的,特丽萨
and up to her old trlcks agaln? – I wouldn’t put It past her, Theresa.
上帝啊
Oh my God.
「上帝玄秘之道」。我觉得这是个好题目 Goodfellow 牧师
God’s Mysterious Ways. I think, it’s a good title, Reverend Goodfellow.
– 真的,我很喜欢 – 真的吗?谢谢你
I really do. I like it. – Really? Thank you.
我相信他们也一定会喜欢的
And they’ll like it, too. I’m sure.
– 我要看看 – 不,我觉得
I’m taking a look. – No, I don’t think,
– 这麽做不合适, Holly ! – 你看过裡面没有?
it’s the appropriate way. Holly! – Have you ever seen inside it?
– 没有 – 对啊
No. – Exactly.
等一下!
Hang on!
Gloria ,你在吗? Holly ?
Gloria, are you here? Holly?
你在上面吗?
Are you up there?
该死!
Shit!
该死!
Shit!
喂?
Hello?
你在裡面吗?
Are you in here?
哎呀,好吧!
Alright, my word!
– 求你接电♥话♥, Lance – 谁是 Lance ?
Please be there, Lance. – Who’s Lance?
在这儿啊 怎麽又响了?
Here we are. How does this work again?
未接电♥话♥,按绿色键
Missed call, press green.
喂?
Hello?
我是 Grace 请从床底下出来好吗?
This is Grace speaking. Would you like to come out from under the bed?
这就出来
Coming.
很高兴今天在这儿见到这麽多新面孔 我知道你们有些人是远道而来
Great to see so many new faces here today. I know some of you came a very long way,
谢谢,还要谢谢几个老朋友,摩根 祝週末的橄榄球赛取得好成绩
thank you. And some old friends, Morgan. Great result for the rugby at the weekend.
好,现在转入正题,我们的开场演讲
Now, down to the more serious business of the day, our opening address.
我要给大家介绍 Walter Goodfellow 牧师…
I’d like to introduce the Reverend Walter Goodfellow…
他来自 Little Wallop 教区
from the Parish of Little Wallop!
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好,先生们…
Good evening, Gentlemen…
嗯… 女士们,先生们
Uhm… Ladies and Gentlemen.
嗯…
Uhm…
很荣幸…
It’s an honour…
能… 能为…
to… to deliver…
大会作开场演讲
the opening address of the convention,
嗯,我的题目…
uhm, and my subject…
是「烧蹄玄秘之道」…嗯 …
is “Cod’s Mysterious Ways”…uhm…
「上帝… 上帝玄秘之道」
“God’s… God’s Mysterious Ways”,
对不起,我相信烧蹄也有玄秘之道
I’m sorry, I’m sure that Cod have mysterious ways.
不过我今晚要讲的是上帝的玄秘之道
But it’s the mysterious ways of God that I wanted to talk about this evening.
烧蹄只能等它们自己开的会了
Cod will just have to wait for their own convention.
好!上帝玄秘之道
So! God’s Mysterious Ways.
很高兴我们能这样谈一谈
I’m so glad we can have this little chat.
– 你把 Lance 怎麽了, Rosemary ? – 要知道,我更喜欢别人叫我 Rosie
What have you done with Lance, Rosemary? – You know, I prefer Rosie.
这会让我回忆起童年时代
It takes me back to my childhood.
你把 Lance 怎麽了, Rosie ?
What have you done with Lance, Rosie?
– 到底谁是 Lance ? – 啊,对
Who the hell’s Lance? – Yes, well,
这问题提得好 你瞧, Lance …
that’s the question. You see, Lance…
Lance 喜欢拍电影
Lance liked to make films.
亲爱的,你会摆弄这个吧?
Can you work this, dear?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!