在那喵喵叫 我当时想这只猫怎么了
Meow, meow! I thought, what’s up with this cat?
是得狂犬病了还是怎么着
Does it have rabies or something?
我当时有点害怕
I was a bit scared.
所以我就去喝了点茶
So I went to have some tea.
但我总是想着要去捡那个钱包
But something kept bothering me to get the wallet.
连卖♥♥茶的都问我还好吗
Even the tea guy asked if I was OK.
我说 我不知道 事情好像有点奇怪
I said, I don’t know, something strange is going on.
我起身 看看了钱包里面
I got up, took a look inside the wallet…
我发誓 我当时需要120里拉
I swear, I needed 120 lira…
结果那钱包里恰好有120里拉
and there was 120 lira inside that wallet.
对我来说不信这个故事的人都是异教♥徒♥
Whoever doesn’t believe this story is a heathen in my books.
你能想象吗 全能的真♥主♥
Can you imagine? God Almighty.
这就是主的恩赐
What is that if not a godsend?
我对动物的爱就从那一刻开始
That’s how my love for animals began.
捡到那个钱包之后 我就开始照顾猫
After I found that wallet, I started caring for cats.
但是照顾猫并非易事
But taking care of cats isn’t easy.
要想让他们活下去 我就得给他们喂奶
I have to give them milk, if I’m gonna keep them alive.
他们已经不小了 应该能存活下去
These guys are quite big, they should survive.
但若放任几天不管的话 他们必死无疑
But neglect them for a couple of days, they’d surely die.
他们能在盒子里活下来是因为那里面暖和
They survived in that box because it’s warm in there.
然后来了只胖胖的猫 成了他们的妈妈
And that chubby one came along and became a mother to them.
他给他们取暖
He keeps them warm.
我估计他们也把他当妈妈了
I guess they think he’s their mother too.
既当爹又当妈
Both a father and a mother.
对他们来说 他既是爸爸也是妈妈
He’s both a father and a mother to them.
-你有两个孩子对吗 -对 两个
– You have two children at home, right? – Yes, I have two.
所以你知道为人父母意味着什么
So you know what it’s like to be a parent.
当家长太难了
Oh, it’s tough.
不论我们喜欢与否
Whether we like it or not,
海边住了许多老鼠
there are rats that live here by the sea.
我们是人类 所以不会给他们生存空间
And because we’re people, we don’t give them space to live.
无可否认 他们是害虫
But admittedly, they are a pest…
让他们在人们吃饭的地方跑来跑去也不好
and it’s not good for them to be around where people eat.
我们考虑过鼠药 以前就用
We considered rat poison, we’ve used that in the past.
但就在我们决定让老鼠自生自灭的时候
But just when we decided to let the rats die on their own…
这只猫中之王出现了
this little lion of a cat showed up.
顺应本能 他在晚上抓老鼠
He takes care of them at night, as nature dictates.
我们没让他抓老鼠 是他自己主动去的
We didn’t tell him to hunt the rats, he took it upon himself.
说实话 他能自己养活自己
To tell you the truth, he earns his keep.
你知道俗话说「不要辜负别人的爱」吗
You know the saying, “Do justice to one’s love”?
他就是这样的 没有辜负自己得到的爱
That’s what he does. He does justice to the love he gets.
我们都很感激他
We’re grateful to him.
懂得生活 生活便是美好的
Life is beautiful, if you know how to live.
敞开心扉 就能去爱
You can love if your heart is open.
如果你充满爱意地看待一切 万物皆美
Everything is beautiful when you look at it with love.
如果你能享受猫 鸟 鲜花的存在
If you can enjoy the presence of a cat, a bird, a flower…
只能说 你将拥有整个世界
what can I say, all the world will be yours.
她是所有母猫中最难缠的一只
She is the toughest of all the females.
让所有的渔夫都头疼
Trouble for all the fishermen.
偷鱼大盗
A fish thief.
小狗们的天敌
Arch enemy of the dogs.
她谁都敢惹 斗牛犬也不例外
She’ll chase any of them, even pit bulls.
她是这一带的霸王花
She’s the neighborhood psychopath.
她不喜欢温柔的爱
She doesn’t like soft love.
喜欢霸道的爱
She likes tough love.
她会从教堂屋顶开始
She’ll start from the top of the church
然后巡逻整个地盘
and patrol the whole place.
她是只非常有趣的动物
She’s a very interesting animal.
她只偷鱼
The only thing she’ll steal is fish.
她会站在那边的鱼摊前面
She’ll stand in front of the fish vendors over there
就算人家赶她走也不肯离开
refusing to leave even if they shoo her away.
她也不吃鳀鱼或者鲭鱼
She won’t take anchovies or mackerel either,
她更喜欢扁鲹
she prefers bluefish.
她会让渔夫追着她满街跑
Then she’ll make the fishermen chase her all the way here.
她很享受奢侈的生活
She likes to live a life of luxury.
连她的老公也对她毕恭毕敬
She even makes her husband respect her.
她会把他赶走
She chases him off.
等她走了 他才能吃东西
She’s leaving so he can eat.
现在轮到博斯曼·帕夏吃了
Now, Osman Pasha gets his turn.
她也不想把老公拱手让人
She doesn’t want to lose him to anyone else either.
总有比霸王花漂亮的猫出现 对吗
Girls prettier than Psycho have come around, right?
她就会生出本能的嫉妒
There’s an instinctive jealousy.
她就像一个恶毒的家庭主妇
She’s like a vicious housewife.
不允许丈夫独自在外 善妒的家庭主妇
A jealous housewife who doesn’t leave her husband alone.
当然也不会让任何母猫靠近他
And doesn’t let anyone else near him either.
当她想要被人疼爱的时候就会跑来
She comes around when she wants to be loved.
等满足了 就会走开
Gets her fill of love and leaves.
不过我不能按自己高兴来
But I can’t do as I please.
一次我抓她的尾巴 她咬了我的手
I grabbed her tail, she bit my hand.
但她倒是随心所欲
But she does as she wishes.
这对我来说很重要
That’s very important to me.
她坚决捍卫自♥由♥ 从不妥协
That she never compromises her freedom.
她有一种斗志
She has a fighting spirit.
这也是我爱她的原因
That’s what I like.
她有着人类也应该拥有的品质
She has qualities that people should have.
我觉得他们的姿态非常妩媚
Their posture feels very feminine to me.
这种优雅在女性身上已经见不到了
I don’t see that elegance in women anymore.
我们不再优雅 而猫却保留得很好
We’ve lost that, but cats carry themselves so well.
尤其是在这个国家
Especially in this country,
在这样一个城市里
in a city like this…
作为一个女人 作为女性非常艰难
it’s very difficult to be a woman, to be female.
要么就展现你的女性气质
To express your femininity,
要么就与女性气质对抗
to be defiant with your femininity.
作为女性
Being female…
而且如果你是「可爱的小东西」
and if you’re a “Pretty little thing”,
你会感觉自己的价值仅此而已
you feel like you have to account for all of it.
画展 欢迎
长时间的独处
When you’re alone for long periods,
会让你的动物本能更加敏锐
your animal instincts get sharper.
我很相信这一点
I really believe that.
也许所有人都应该深入探索这种特质
Maybe it’s a quality that should be developed more in all of us.
就像思考如此人性化和现代化是否更好
As if it’s better to be so human, so modern.
你能感觉到自己体内有一种野性力量
There’s a power you can feel within yourself, of a wild creature.
我认为人人都需要探索自己身上的这一点
I think everyone needs to discover that in themselves.
猫很满足自己的存在
Cats are satisfied with their existence.
而且他们对自己的性格非常了解
And they’re very sure of their character.
但是人类却不知足 我们总想得到更多
But it’s not enough for us. We always want more.
这种心态毒害了我们 毁了一切
That mentality poisons us and destroys everything.
也许在不久的将来 两三年之内
And maybe in the near future, in two or three years,
我们在这些街道上再也见不到猫了
we may no longer see cats on these streets.
和人类一样 他们都有自己的个性
They all have personalities, like people.
如果你仔细观察 我们和猫一样
If you look closely, we’re the same.
有些希望被爱
Some want affection,
有些会告诉你他们的烦恼
others will tell you all their troubles.
有些很谨慎 什么都不会说
Some are discreet, won’t talk about anything.
有些很有野心
Others are ambitious.
也有一些很自大
And some are pompous,
和大小姐一样 连招呼都懒得跟你打
like a lady who can’t be bothered to say hello.
猫跟人类完全一样
Cats are exactly the same.
有些即使我叫他 也不会看我一眼
Some won’t even look when I call to them.
我相信他们有着和人类相同的性格
I believe they share the same traits as people.
德尼
Deniz!
德尼
Deniz!
他以前很瘦小
He was a tiny little thing.
他从那上面往下看着我
He looked down at me from up there.
我们还在想 这小脏东西是哪儿来的
We wondered where this beat-up little guy came from.
我把他从屋顶抱下来
I brought him down from the roof.
谁知道他是从哪儿来的
Who knows where he came from.
他是只年轻的公猫 起初会攻击我们
Being a young male, he attacked us at first.
几个月之后 他开始接近我们要食物吃
A couple of months later, he started approaching us for food.
当我们能摸他的时候 他就被驯服了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!