《I Kissed A Girl》连续七周蝉联冠军
I Kissed A Girl, in the number-one spot for seven weeks.
事情进展得好快 我们连庆祝的时间都没有
Things were moving so fast, we hardly had time to celebrate.
这是我们的巴士 双层的
This is our bus. It’s a double-decker.
太惊人了 我简直不敢相信
It’s amazing. I can’t believe that.
我好像搭上高速火箭
I have been on a fast rocket,
紧紧抓住美好的生活
holding on for dear life.
人们认为她一夕爆红
People think that she was an overnight success.
但她真的不是
She really wasn’t.
她这辈子都在为此努力
You know, she was working at it her whole life.
来吧
Come on!
摇摆吧
Shake it!
凯蒂决定以《I Kissed A Girl》作首曲
When Katy decided that I Kissed A Girl was gonna be her first single
我说 “你告诉爸妈了吗”
I said, “Have you told Mom and Dad?”
她说 “没有 你帮我说吧”
And she said, “No, but can you?”
我说 “凯蒂”
I went, “Katy!”
对 我是有点担心 我心想 “我的传教
I was a little concerned, yeah, ’cause I thought, “My ministry,
“30年生涯就此结束了”
“after 30-something years, is over.”
结果呢 根本不成问题
But you know what? Never had a problem.
我想人们喜欢好女孩使坏的想法
I think people love the idea of a good girl gone bad.
他们以为我爸妈和我断绝关系了
And they think my parents have disowned me.
但情况根本不是这样
But that’s not the story at all.
-好呀 妈 -你好 宝贝
-Hi, Mom. -Hi, honey.
你好
Hi!
妈 你喜欢吗
How did you like it, Mom?
很棒
It was great.
你最爱哪首歌♥ 《I Kissed A Girl》
What’s your favorite song? I Kissed A Girl?
不是
No.
我们就是爱她 不管她唱什么歌♥
We just love her. No matter what she was singing about,
不管她在做什么
or no matter what she was doing,
她是上天的赐福
she’s just a blessing.
我真的相信上帝
I really do believe in God.
也许不相信我妈信仰的那些细节
Probably don’t believe in all of the same details that my mom believes,
但我的心灵是直接和上帝相通的
but I have a spiritual relationship with God, and it’s one-on-one,
而且继续进展中
and it’s continually evolving.
他们可以…或许可以再高一点
They can… They can probably go up a bit.
让我测试一下电力
Let me go and check with the powers that be.
那些必须上去 因为它们…
They have to go up because they’re…
为何不直接上去那两个定点呢
Why can’t they just go up to those two spots?
我确定…我确定他们办得到
I’m pretty sure… I’m pretty sure they can.
它们会挡到太多荧幕的
They’re invading the screen so much. You know?
我想人们对她经常有种误解
I think it’s a general misconception to people
以为她只是个傀儡
to think that she’s just a puppet.
以为 “她自己并没有什么作为
You know, like, “Oh, she doesn’t actually do any of this herself.
“都是别人替她打造的
“People just do it all for her,
“她只要上台唱那些歌♥就好”
“and she just goes in there and sings the songs.”
她根本不是这样的人
That’s not the case with her at all.
麦特 是否有办法在云彩出现后
Mate, do you know if it’s possible to raise the reveal clouds
把云彩往上提高
once the reveal is done?
外面的两朵云
The two outside clouds?
对 外面那两朵
Yeah, the two outside clouds.
我在场地这边和老大在一起
I’m just at front of house with the boss
她在问是否可以把云往上移一些
and she’s asking if they can go higher once it’s done.
凯蒂是执行的老大
Katy is the Chairman-CEO of Katy Perry.
她实至名归 这么多年以来
She earned it. She had the years where she kinda
她必须事事听从别人的要求
had to go with whatever everybody else wanted,
现在她不必再这样了
and now she doesn’t have to do that anymore.
看到她的事业起飞
Watching the career take off,
感觉每一天都有重大的进展
it would seem like every day was some big new development.
我记得有次和她通电♥话♥
I remember talking to her on the phone
她说了一些事 我也说了一些事
and she had said a few things, I had said a few things,
然后两人静默了一下 她说 “我认识了一个人”
then it kinda got silent and she said, “I met someone.”
凯蒂初次见到罗素
The first time Katy met Russell
是在《前往希腊剧院》的片场
was on the set of Get Him to the Greek.
之后我记得她说 “他挺可爱的”
Then afterwards I remember her saying, “He’s cute.”
他真的很想和我在一起
He really wanted to hang out with me
但我直说”不 不 不
but I was like, “No, no, no, no.
“你必须带我去吃晚餐 请我享用美酒佳肴”
“You gotta take me to dinner. You gotta wine and dine me.”
我们的初次约会是在纽约一家可爱的小餐厅
On our first date we went to a really cute little restaurant in New York
聊了大概两个半小时
and just talked for, like, two-and-a-half hours.
似乎立刻来电
There was just like this immediate connection.
她的事业正在起飞 她的爱情也一样
Her career was blowing up and her love life was blowing up.
一切都在快速进展 这是在太紧凑了
Everything was just go, go, go. And it was so intense.
我觉得他们爱得太快
I feel like they fell in love so fast
好像两块相吸的磁铁
it was just like they’re magnets.
这可能是你最棒的一场表演
This is probably the best show you’ve performed.
对 我想这是因为我喜欢
Well, yeah, I think it’s because I like to show off
-在亲友前表现 -对
-in front of my friends and family. -Yeah.
-还有你丈夫 -还有我丈夫
-And your husband. -And my husband.
老公 你在场时 我的表演更优了
Hubby, when you’re here, I do better!
-你好 -你好 亲爱的
-Hi. -Hello, sausage.
真的太棒了
That was amazing.
-对吗 -对
-Yeah? -Yes.
我好累
I’m tired.
我不意外
I’m not surprised.
他们立刻坠入情网爱得难分难舍
They definitely fell in love really quickly and very deeply.
她总是谈到童话般的情境
She always talked about a fairy-tale kind of situation
我想她对罗素确实有那种感觉
and I think she really found that with Russell.
大家再见
See you everyone.
凯蒂
Katy?
-你要去见歌♥迷 -对
-What, you got your meet and greet? -Yeah.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, darlin’!
我想这也许只是
I think, and maybe this is just
我心中的浪漫想法
the fantasy idea I have in my head,
但老实说我觉得
but I think, honestly,
我找到这辈子的真爱了
that I found the love of my life.
但确实花了点时间
But it took a while.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you, too.
再见 安琪拉
See you, Ange.
超过上♥床♥时间了
Way past your bedtime.
我知道
I know.
你好 欢迎 你好吗
Hello, welcome. How are you?
你好 我的天啊
Hello. Oh my goodness.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
你好吗
How are you?
-凯蒂 我是克里斯汀 幸会 -幸会
-Katy, I’m Christine. Good to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
-我是吉姆 -你好 吉姆
-I’m Jim. -Hi, Jim.
你好吗 我是凯蒂
What’s up? I’m Katy.
你们住附近吗
Do you live close by?
我住在加州的沙卡缅度
I live in California, in Sacramento.
你27岁了
Are you 27?
我27岁 对 但我看起来…
Am I 27? Yeah, but do I look…
我看起来像几岁
How old do I look?
-16岁 -谢谢
-Sixteen. -Thanks.
做得好
Good job.
完美 好答案
Perfect. Good answer.
我知道我看起来像16岁 行为举止也像
I know I look 16, and I act like I’m 16, too.
你喜欢饭店吗
Do you like hotels?
我喜欢饭店吗
Do I like hotels?
我别无选择 必须喜欢饭店
I have no choice but to like hotels
因为我一直住饭店 对
’cause I live in hotels all the time. Yeah.
-什么 -你最爱哪首歌♥
-What? -What’s your favorite song?
我最爱的歌♥
My favorite song?
-我唱的歌♥ -对
-Like the one that I sing? -Yeah.
《Firework》 你最喜欢的歌♥呢
Firework. What’s your favorite song?
《Pearl》
Pearl.
你真是忠实歌♥迷
Oh, wow. You’re a really big fan.
我知道你全部的歌♥
You know all the songs.
你有好多问题
You got a lot of questions out of me.
比记者还多
That’s more than any reporter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!