我知道
I know.
我知道你知道 但我只是
I know you know, but I just…
我就是忍♥不住为你担心
I just can’t help but worry about you.
你不用担心我 老板
Well, you don’t have to worry about me, boss.
我会没事的
I’ll be fine.
-回去工作 好吗 -好的
– Get back to work, okay? – Okay.
当然 她没有指控我们
Of course, she didn’t charge us.
你听到她呻♥吟♥的声音了吗
Did you hear the way she was moaning?
她她妈的很享受
She fucking loved it.
你觉得她让布鲁诺付过钱吗
Hey, uh, you think she ever makes Bruno pay for it?
我知道那蠢货甚至没有和她那么做过
I know that Indian hasn’t even fucked her like that.
你说什么
What’d you say?
我说看起来你不是唯一
I said it looks like you aren’t the only one
进到房♥子里的人
getting it on the house.
嗨 莎拉
Hi, Sara.
闭嘴 凯蒂
Shut up, Katie.
布鲁诺 你要去哪里
Hey, Bruno. Where you going?
你好 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
嗨 贝尔
Hey, Bear.
你和往常一样吗
You want the usual?
是啊
Yeah.
你到底是怎么了
What in the hell happened to you?
没什么 贝尔
Uh, it’s nothing, Bear.
只是个意外 就那样
It was an accident, that’s all.
别装作什么都没发生一样
Don’t look like no accident.
凯蒂
Katie.
我可以和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
-布鲁诺 你在这里干什么 -是他吗
– Bruno, what are you doing here? – Is this him?
-凯蒂 -是你干的吗
– Katie. – Did you do that to her?
贝尔 别在这里
Bear, not in here!
我在问你话呢
I asked you a question!
-是你打得她吗 -不 住手
– Did you do that to her? – No! Stop it!
-闭嘴 -别在这里动手
– Shut up! – Don’t do that in here!
住手 布鲁诺
Stop it! Bruno!
贝尔
Bear?
你最好别伤害她
You better not hurt her!
我要报♥警♥了 你这混♥蛋♥
I’m calling the police, you piece of shit!
达雷尔 报♥警♥
Darrel, call the police.
你让他们操了
You fucked them!
你干了他们 你说你不会的
You fucked them, and you said that you weren’t going to!
布鲁诺 我是认真的
Bruno, I meant what I said.
-那你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要这么做 -我也不想
– Then why did you fucking do it? – I didn’t want to!
-我不想的 -但你做了 你做了
– I didn’t want to! – But you did! You did!
现在我因为你完蛋了
And now I’m fucked because of you!
布鲁诺 我们在这里干什么
Bruno, what are we doing here?
布鲁诺 我们回家吧
Bruno, let’s just go home.
我该给你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
什么
What?
我欠你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
你不欠我什么
You don’t owe me anything.
三十可以吗
Is thirty fair?
布鲁诺 我不要你的钱 不是这样的
Bruno, I don’t want your money. That’s not what this is.
三十六
Thirty-six.
这是进去的小费
That’s tip for coming inside.
布鲁诺 你为什么这么做
Bruno, why are you doing this?
我以为你爱我
I thought you love me.
我怎么会爱你 怎么会
How would I love you? How?
-我爱你 -不 你不爱
– I love you. – No, you don’t.
-我爱你 -不 你不爱
– I love you. – No, you don’t.
你是个婊♥子♥ 凯蒂 你不配被爱的
You’re a whore, Katie. You’re not meant to be loved.
你自己找路回去 好吗
You find your own way back, all right?
凯蒂
Katie?
你好 韦拉德先生
Hello, Mr. Willard.
我需要那笔租金
I need that rent.
我知道 我今天晚些时候给你
I know. I’ll get it to you later today.
妈妈
Momma?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Oh, Momma.
你妈妈告诉我你付不起的
Your mother told me you wouldn’t have it.
所以 我在想我和你
So, I was thinking that me and you,
也许可以达成别的协议
maybe me and you could work out another arrangement.
你妈妈和我的男人私奔了
Your mother ran off with my man.
-凯蒂 你不能走 -我知道
– Uh, Katie, you can’t walk away – I know.
不能那样离开我
from me like that.
你家人都是垃圾
Your family ain’t nothing but fucking trash.
我们都是垃圾 罗莎
We’re all trash, Rosa.
该死的 凯蒂
Goddamn it, Katie.
现在你听我说 女孩
Now you listen to me, girl.
你们都欠我上个月的钱
You all owe me for the last month.
那就把电视拿走
Then take the TV.
我不想要电视 我已经有两个了
I don’t want the TV. I already got two.
那就要三个吧
So then have three.
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
我不知道 罗莎
I don’t know, Rosa.
你得自己想清楚
You’re gonna have to figure it out.
警长刚找到你的男朋友
Sheriff just picked up that boyfriend of yours.
在89号♥一辆偷来的车里抓到他
Caught him out on 89 in a stolen vehicle.
你想搭便车吗
You like a ride?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
来吧 会很快的
Come on. It’ll be quick.
不 我不再那样做了
No. I’m not doing that anymore.
什么
What?
我说过我不会再那样做了
I said I’m not doing that anymore.
那好吧
Fine then.
随你便
Suit yourself.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你还好吗 我很好
Are you all right? I’m fine.
我真的很抱歉发生了那些事
I’m really sorry about what happened.
没事 没事
It’s fine. It’s fine.
贝尔没事吧
Is… Is Bear okay?
他
He’s…
只是有点瘀伤而已
a little bruised up is all.
-他没有伤着你把 -没
– He didn’t hurt you, did he? – No.
他没有伤着我
He didn’t hurt me.
你介意我今晚工作吗
Do you mind if I work tonight?
你不用付我钱 我只是为了小费
You don’t have to pay me. I’ll just work for tips.
我只是 实际上 我需要和你谈谈
I just… Actually, I need to talk to you.
你可以 莎拉 你能给我们一点时间吗
Could… could you just give us a second, Sara?
怎么了 老板
What is it, boss?
所以 今天早上账上少了40美元
So, 40 dollars went missing from the register this morning.
还有
And…
我问过莎拉 然后
I asked Sara about it, and…
她
She…
她说她看见你站在收银机旁
She said she saw you standing by the register.
她说
She said that…
她看见你拿走了40美元
she saw you take the 40 dollars.
我不相信她
I didn’t believe her.
我不相信她
I don’t believe her.
当然
Of course.
我只想问问 所以
I just have to ask. So…
这不是真的 是吗
It’s not true, is it?
凯蒂
Katie?
为什么
Why?
为什么 你为什么要那样做
Why… Why would you do that?
我不知道 老板 我不知道
I don’t know, boss. I don’t know.
我会给你那笔钱的
I’d give you the money.
我知道
I know.
-天哪 达雷尔会 -我知道
– Oh, my god. Darrel is gonna… – I know.
好吧 我们要做的是
Okay. Here’s what we’re gonna do.
-把钱 -不 梅贝尔 不用
– Put the money… – No, Maybelle. No.