今天你工作还顺利吗
You have a good day at work today?
收了不少小费
Get a lot of tips?
有大额小费吗
Got big tips?
好吧 这样吧
All right, here we go.
有姓名牌
Got a name tag.
-求你了 德克 -闭嘴
– Please, Dirk. – Shut the fuck up!
到他妈的车里去
Get in the goddamn car.
-进去 -不 你要干嘛
– Here you go. – No, what are you doing?
-来一发 -我不想
– Taste a little bit. – I don’t want to.
等一下
Hey, hey, hey.
你想喝啤酒吗
You want beer?
不想 我只想回家
No, I just wanna go home.
好 但我们不回家
Yeah, but we’re not going home.
不 不 不要 求你别这样
No, no! Don’t! Stop, please!
我不想这样做 好吗
I don’t wanna do this, okay?
-闭嘴 马蒂 -马蒂 求你别让
– Hey, shut the fuck up, Matty. – Matty, please stop…
-这是你一直想要的 -不 求你了
– It’s what you always wanted. – No, please.
-我们不回家 -你保证过
– We’re not going home. – You promised.
你保证过不会伤害我
You promised you wouldn’t hurt me!
靠 该死的婊♥子♥
Fuck! Fucking bitch!
该死
Fuck!
-别打他 -她挠我
– Don’t hit her! – Fucking scratched me.
闭嘴 马蒂
Shut the fuck up, Matty!
求你了 求你了 马蒂 求你了
Please, please. Matty, please.
滚开 不
Get off! No!
求你了 不要
No, please.
不要
No!
救命
Help!
不要
No!
-没事 凯蒂 -这不错
-It’s all right, Katie. -That’s good.
这不错
That’s good.
-会没事的 好吗 -不要 马蒂
– It’s gonna be all right, okay? – No, Matty!
闭嘴
Shut up!
-来了 -不 不要
– There we go. – No. No.
-好 很好 -不 不要
– Yeah, yeah. – No, no.
-马蒂 求你让他放开我 -闭嘴
– Matty, please get him off me! – Oh, shut up!
这很好 这很好
That’s good. That’s good.
天啊
Oh, god!
-来啊 快点 -救命
– Come on, come on. – Help!
来啊 快点
Come on, come on, oh!
不要
No!
天啊 真好
Oh, god! Yeah.
该死
Oh, fuck!
真棒
Attagirl.
太爽了
Whoo!
-她是你的了 伙计 -不 不要
– She’s all yours, pal. – No. No.
天啊
God.
德克 我不想
Dirk, I don’t wanna…
别像个死基佬一样 去睡了她 懂吗
Quit being a fucking faggot and fuck her, all right?
她现在在这里
She’s here now.
等等 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy.
没事 你可以待在这里
It’s okay, you can stay right there.
没事
It’s okay.
-马蒂 求你了 -喂
– Matty, please. – Hey.
你不上我就再上她一次
You do it or I’ll take her again.
不 不要
No. No!
好吗 去吧
All right? Let’s go.
-该你了 -不 马蒂 不要
– Here you go. – No, Matty. No!
-没事的 凯蒂 -不要
– It’s all right, Katie. – No!
没事的 好吗
It’s all right, okay?
-很快 很快就完事 -不要
– It’s, it’s gonna be over soon. – No!
所以
So, um…
我们该给你多少钱
How much do we owe you?
不用给
Nothing.
你什么都不欠我
You don’t owe me anything.
你听到了吗 马蒂 真不错 伙计
You hear that, Matty? Look, it’s good, man.
在房♥子里
It’s on the house, huh?
很好 伙计 很好
It’s good, man, it’s good.
答应我你不会告诉别人
Promise you won’t tell anyone?
我不想让我妈妈知道
I don’t want my momma to find out.
这对她不好
It wouldn’t be good for her.
是啊
Yeah.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢 凯蒂
Thanks, Katie.
不客气
You’re welcome.
对不起 凯蒂
I’m sorry, Katie.
凯蒂
Katie…
我需要你帮我化妆
I need you to do my makeup.
我现在心情不太好
I’m actually not feeling too good right now.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没有什么 我只是
Nothing. I just…
工作了一整天
had a long day at work.
比尔要过来了
Well, Bill’s coming over.
我要打扮得漂亮些
I need to look good.
好吧 只是
Okay, just…
给我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
我 我只需要一分钟
I, I just need a minute.
别动
Don’t move.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
没事
Nothing.
看起来不像没事
Doesn’t look like nothing.
真的没事
Well, it was.
凯蒂
Katie?
怎么了
Yeah?
对不起 我不是个好母亲
I’m sorry I haven’t been a very good mother.
我想我也不是一个很好的人
I think I’m just not a very good person.
你已经尽力了 而且
You’re doing your best, and…
这才是最重要的
that’s what’s important.
是啊
Yeah.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
你看起来很漂亮
You look beautiful.
你一直很漂亮
You always do.
谢谢您
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
布鲁诺 你在吗
Bruno, are you there?
是我 是凯蒂
It’s me. It’s Katie.
布鲁诺
Bruno…
布鲁诺 你今天在哪里
Bruno, where were you today?
我在餐厅等你 但你没来
I waited for you at the diner, but you never came.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
好的
All right.
我希望明天能见到你
I hope I can see you tomorrow.
我希望明天能见到你 祝你过得愉快
I hope I can see you tomorrow and that you have a good day.
晚安 布鲁诺
Good night, Bruno.
我爱你
I love you.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
过来一下
Come here a sec.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
没事
Nothing.
是布鲁诺干的吗
Is that from Bruno?

Mm-mm. No.
是这儿的某一个人干的吗
Is it from one of these guys in here?
梅贝尔 真的 没什么
Maybelle, really, it’s nothing.
-是你妈妈吗 -不
– Is it your momma? – No.
-你确定 -是的
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
你知道你能跟我说的 对吧
You know you can tell me, right?
天哪 凯蒂
Oh, my god, Katie.
别容忍♥别人打你
Don’t ever put up with anyone hitting you.
-听懂了吗 -是啊
– You hear me? – Yeah.
你别自作聪明
You are too smart for that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!