-什么 -你是妓♥女♥吗
– What? – Are you a whore?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你为了钱操男人吗
I mean, do you fuck men for money?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我妈妈和我现在很艰难
Things have just been tough for my mom and me.
如果你想让我停下来 我可以停下来
I can stop if you want me to.
你想让我停下来吗
Do you want me to stop?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我要你停下来
Yeah, I want you to stop.
好吧 布鲁诺 我再也不会那样做了
Okay, Bruno. I won’t ever do that again.
我很抱歉 我没想到这意味着什么
I’m sorry, I didn’t think it meant anything.
没有
It doesn’t.
我保证再也不会那样做了
I promise I won’t ever do that again.
安静点
Be quiet.
请不要碰我
Please don’t touch me.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 布鲁诺
Good night, Bruno.
我爱你
I love you.
我们能聊一会儿吗
Can we talk for a second?
当然
Yeah.
当你和达雷尔吵架时你会怎么做
What do you do when you and Darrel get in a fight?
啥都不做
Nothing.
我们结婚这么久了 吵架是家常便饭
We’ve been married so long we’re always in a fight.
好吧 那当你想讨喜一个男人时
Well, what are you supposed to do
你会怎么办
when you wanna make a man happy?
你和那个机修工已经开始吵架了吗
Are you and that mechanic already going at it?
不 不完全是 但是
No, not really. But…
我让他不高兴了 我想补偿他
I upset him and I wanna make it up to him.
好吧 每当你 在某种情况下
Well, whenever you’re… in a situation, wondering
困惑着该如何处理一个男人
what to do with a man,
你想想女人会想要什么
you think about what a woman would want,
然后做相反的事
and then you do the opposite.
就像热和冷吗 这类的事情
More like hot and cold? Things like that?
是的 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
好吧 就像
Okay, like…
如果你疯了 你想要什么
if you were mad, what would you want?
什么
What?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你 你想出去吃饭 对吧
You, you would wanna go out to dinner, right?
是的 那挺好的
Yeah. That would be nice.
所以 你知道
So then, you know,
他就想让你给他做晚饭
he’s gonna want you to make him dinner.
你可能想要些花哨的东西
And you might want something fancy,
就像你想要
like you would want…
龙虾或是
lobster or…
一瓶酒和一些烛光
a bottle of wine and some candlelight.
我不知道 我从来没吃过龙虾
I don’t know. I’ve never had lobster.
所以
So,
你就知道他想吃着牛排
you know he’s gonna want steak,
在荧光灯下喝啤酒
beer under fluorescent lighting.
还有 你想和他聊天
And… you’d wanna talk,
-是吧 -是啊
– right? – Yeah.
-所以这意味着什么 -他不想聊天吗
– So what does that mean? – He’s not gonna want to talk.

No.
他想看电视
He’s gonna wanna watch TV.
-懂了 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
然后 在夜晚结束之际
And then, at the end of the night…
你想做♥爱♥
you’d wanna make love.
你知道的 有些
You know, something…
非常甜蜜的事情
real sweet that would bring
让你们两个很亲密
the two of you close together.
是的
Yeah.
所以你就知道他只想硬操你
So you know he’s gonna wanna fuck.
我的上帝
My god.
你知道有多容易了吗
Do you see how easy that is?
是啊
Yeah.
可以
Okay.
永远记住男人是简单的 凯蒂
Always remember that men are simple, Katie.
他们一直都是
They always have been.
谢谢你 梅贝尔
Thank you, Maybelle.
当然
Of course.
贝尔
Bear?
怎么了 宝贝
Yeah, baby?
我不能再这么做了
I can’t do it anymore.
我知道你不能
I know you can’t.
我答应布鲁诺我会停下的
I promised Bruno I wouldn’t.
我想这也许是正确的选择
I think that’s probably the right call to make.
是啊
Yeah.
你去三藩市的事儿怎么样了啊
So what’s the story about San Francisco?
我把我妈妈和我的东西都
Well, I’ve almost got everything saved up
打包的差不多了
for my mamma and me,
所以看起来我很快就可以离开了
so it’s looking like I can leave pretty soon.
我以为你妈妈会留下来的
I thought your momma was gonna stay?
是的 她会
Yeah, she is.
但我只是需要给她留点钱给她过日子
But I just need to leave her some money so she’s all right.
想好你要干什么了吗
Figure out what you’re gonna do for work?
是的 我要去美容学校
Yeah. I’m gonna go to beauty school.
-是吗 -是啊
– You are? – Yeah.
不过我会先找份服务员的
Well, I’m gonna have to get a job
工作什么的
waiting tables or something,
但我要学怎么剪头发
but I’m gonna learn how to cut hair.
虽然没用当律师什么的光彩
It’s nothing fancy like being a lawyer or anything,
但是我想我可能会擅长吧
but I figure it’s something I might be good at.
不 别这么说 凯蒂
No, don’t say that, Katie.
我们在世界上都占有一席之地
We’ve all got our place in the world.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你没生我的气什么的吗
You’re not mad at me or anything?
生气
Mad?
当然没有
Hell no.
亲爱的 我为你感到骄傲
Sweetie, I’m proud of you.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你知道我会一直支持你的
You know I’ll always be there for you.
我知道
I know.
我该走了 梅贝尔可能在等我
I should go now. Maybelle’s probably expecting me.
好的
Yeah, all right.
不 午餐我请客 贝尔
Oh, no. Lunch is on me, Bear.
不 不行
Oh, no, it is not.
-不 就是我请你 -听我说
– No, it is. It’s my treat. – Listen to me.
在这世上我除了自己谁都不关心
I ain’t got no one in the world to care for but myself.
所以 你拿着这钱吧
So, you take this money
让我觉得我在为某人做好事
and let me feel like I’m doing someone some good.
好吗
All right?
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢你 贝尔 -不用谢
– Thank you, Bear. – You’re welcome.
-还有 凯蒂 -什么
– And, hey, Katie. – Yeah?
现在 你要一直这么可爱
You stay sweet, now.
好 我会的
Yeah. I will.
莎拉 你在 你在干嘛 你不能
Sara, what are… what are you doing? You can’t…
我爸什么都告诉我了
My dad told me everything.
你为什么要像那样勾引他 为什么
Why would you try to seduce him like that, huh?
你以为他会想睡你
You think he would wanna have sex with you?
他已经结婚了
He’s married.
他有孩子
He has kids.
-他曾经是你的老师 -对不起
– He was your teacher. – I’m sorry.
我不关心你是否感到抱歉
I don’t care if you’re sorry.
你有病
You’re sick.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!