我知道 我保证
I know. I promise.
-稍等一会 -好的
– Give me one minute. – All right.
每个月都来这么一出
I’m getting sick and tired
我真的很累 很没有耐心了
of doing this shit every month.
我知道 韦拉德先生 真的很抱歉
I know, Mr. Willard. I’m really sorry.
这是怎么了
What in the hell is going on?
韦拉德先生来要房♥租
Mr. Willard needs the rent.
什么
What?
天哪 凯蒂
Jesus Christ, Katie.
-妈妈 别碰那个 -你从哪儿弄来的钱
– Momma, don’t touch that. – Where’d you get all that money?
你不能老是这个样子
You can’t keep doing this.
你会害我们被赶出去的
You’re gonna get us kicked out of here.
比尔说只是需要借几天
Bill just needed to borrow it for a couple of days.
是他没有按时还钱 好吗
He’s late in paying us back, all right?
这倒没关系 但你能不能告诉我一声
Well, that’s fine, but you just gotta let me know, okay?
别生我的气
Don’t get mad at me.
会拿回来的 宝贝
We’re gonna get it back, baby.
先给你100
This is the first hundred.
剩下的这周末给你
You’ll get the rest by the end of the week.
下次再发生这种事 就给我走 听到了吗
This happens next time, you’re out, you hear?
你知道我们也不容易的啊
You know, things are tough right now.
该死的
Well, goddamn it,
现在谁的日子好过了 特蕾西
things are tough for everyone right now, Tracey.
你觉得我现在过得很好吗 一点都不好
You think I’m living nice right now? No, I’m not.
好了
All right.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Momma.
梅贝尔 不好意思 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late, Maybelle.
你没事吧
Everything all right?
没有啊 我没事
Yeah. Everything’s fine.
-你好 达雷尔 -你好
– Hey, Darrel. – Hey.
你看到我的围裙了吗
You’ve seen my apron?
我昨晚给你洗了
Oh, I washed it for you last night.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我今天可以轮两班吗
You think I could pick up a double today?
你妈妈又收你房♥租了吗
Did your mother take the rent again?
是啊 不过没关系 我加加班
Yeah, but it’s fine. I’ll just pick up some doubles
补上就好了
to make up for it.
凯蒂 我发誓
Katie, I swear.
梅贝尔 没事 没关系
Maybelle, it’s fine. It’s all right.
早上好 警官
Good morning, officer.
早晨 早上好
Morning. Good morning.
所以可以吗
So can I?
当然 我相信莎拉会感激今晚放假的
Sure. I’m sure Sara’d appreciate the night off.
谢谢您
Thank you.
现在看看这是谁啊
Well, now look who it is.
我只是过来给布鲁诺送饭的
Hey, I’m just stopping by to give Bruno his lunch.
给我带了什么吗
Bring anything for me?
没有 抱歉
No. I’m sorry.
你干了他 是吧
You did fuck him, huh?
连我都没法让你口我
Now, how come I can’t even get you to blow me
怎么你还会自愿去上一些傻瓜啊
and yet you’ll fuck some dumb idiot, huh?
我觉得这不公平 你觉得呢
I don’t think that’s fair, do you?
你在干什么
What’re you doing?
叙叙旧而已
Just catching up.
你再这样碰她
You touch her like that again,
我他妈的就把你的牙打掉
I’ll knock your fucking teeth out.
别为他而上火了
Hey, don’t let him get to you.
我给你带了点吃的
I brought you something to eat.
我今晚要轮两班
I gotta work a double tonight
我要晚点回去了
so I’m gonna be late coming back.
我下班后会去你家看看的
I’ll just stop by yours when I’m done.
好吧
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
再见 德克
Bye, Dirk.
她让你付钱了吗
She making you pay for it?
什么
What?
你听到我说什么了
You heard me.
你再威胁我一次 你就又能滚回监狱了
You ever threaten me again, your ass goes back to jail.
你好 丹尼尔斯先生
Hi, Mr. Daniels.
你好
Hi.
莎拉在吗
Is Sara here?
不 她今晚休息
No. She had the night off.
她没告诉你吗
Didn’t she let you know?
没
No.
你需要搭便车吗
Well, do you need a ride?
-好啊 我很乐意 -好的
– Yeah, I’d love one, actually. – All right.
好的
Okay.
晚安 老板
Good night, boss.
凯蒂
Katie.
机灵点儿
Be smart now.
再次感谢您的便车
Thank you again for the ride.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
当然
Sure.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我想我们该叙叙旧 好吗
I figured we would catch up, all right?
我今晚不行 丹尼尔斯先生
Oh, I can’t tonight, Mr. Daniels.
我已经迟到很多了
I’m already really late.
不会花很长时间的
Oh, it won’t take that long.
不 我也希望我可以
No, I wish I could,
但我不知道布鲁诺吃饭了没有还是怎么的
but I don’t even know if Bruno’s eaten or anything.
我给你二十美元
I’ll give you twenty dollars.
加上我以前欠你的那两次
Plus the two that I owe you from before.
我不能 丹尼尔斯先生 我很抱歉
I can’t, Mr. Daniels. I’m sorry.
凯蒂 你不这么做之前
Katie. I’m not gonna take you home
我是不会把你送回家的
until we do this.
所以 我们别再浪费彼此的时间了
So, let’s stop wasting each other’s time
开始吧
and get started.
我没有避孕套
I don’t have a condom.
我有
Well, I do.
现在解开你的上衣
Now unbutton your top.
就是这样
That’s it.
好姑娘
That’s a good girl.
莎拉 那不是你♥爸♥爸的车吗
Sara, isn’t that your dad’s car?
-该死 -怎么了
– Oh, shit! – What?
-怎么回事 -出去
– What is it? – Get out.
快他妈滚出去
Now, get the fuck out!
爸爸是你吗
Dad?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
发生了什么事
What’s going on?
凯蒂 你和我爸爸在干什么
Katie, what were you doing with my dad?
你和我爸爸在干什么
What were you doing with my dad?
回家去 快点
Go home. Go home!
马上
Right now!
布鲁诺
Bruno?
布鲁诺 是我 凯蒂
Bruno? It’s me. It’s Katie.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
-你迟到了 -我知道 我很抱歉
– You’re late. – I know. I’m sorry.
关上门 你要放蜘蛛进来了
Close the fucking door. You’re gonna let the spiders in.
操
Fuck.
别看我
Don’t look at me.
我不想你看着我
I don’t want you to look at me.
-谢谢今天的这一切 爸爸 -别说话
– Thank you for this day, Daddy… – Katie.
对不起
Sorry.
我早上还得工作
I have to work in the morning.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I’m sorry.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
布鲁诺 怎么了
Bruno, what’s wrong?
你是妓♥女♥吗
Are you a whore?