你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
好耶
Yeah!
你不该在这里瞎逛的
You shouldn’t be hangin’ around here.
过来 听话
Come on. You know that.
威利的爸爸和你妈妈在那
Willy’s dad’s in there with your mom.
这与我们无关不是吗
Well, now, that’s none of our business, is it?
你在干嘛
What’re you doing?
我试着翻过我的窗户
I was gonna try and jump through my window,
但我肯定我把它从里面锁住了
but I guess I locked the darn thing.
我们都是在那种声音中产生的
You know we were all made by those sounds?
听起来有些怪 不是吗
Sounds kind of funny though, doesn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
你得更有耐心些 妈妈
You just gotta be patient, Momma.
就这样
That’s all.
总有人会来到你身边
Some guy’s bound to come along
然后对你神魂颠倒
and gonna sweep you off your feet.
他会带你去里诺
Take you out to Reno
再买♥♥一间你一直都想要的那种房♥子
and buy you a house like you’ve always wanted.
-不可能 -不 肯定有的
– Doesn’t work like that. – Yeah, it does.
威利 你相信爱情吗
Willy, you believe in love?
我信
Yeah.
很好
Good.
那你爱过谁吗
You ever been in love?
没有
No.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你会知道的
Well, you will.
你们他妈的在做什么
What in the hell are you doing?
罗莎 我们只是出去庆祝去了
We were out celebrating, Rosa.
我明天有个约会
I got a date tomorrow.
我不想你们中的任何一个
Well, I don’t want my boy
在我的儿子面前晃来晃去
hangin’ around either one of you.
到死他都别想背叛我
The last thing I need is for him to turn on me, too.
你应该对此感谢
You should be grateful.
我女儿刚带你儿子去搓了一顿
My daughter just bought your son a meal.
要是你别再和我老公上♥床♥我会更感谢你的
I’ll be grateful when you stop fucking my man.
那你自己试试啊
Then try doing it yourself.
妈妈
Momma.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己在做什么
What the fuck do you think you’re doing?
晚安 威利
Good night, Willy.
威利 快点给我滚回来
Willie, get that little fuckin’ ass over here!
晚安 罗莎
Night, Rosa.
现在
Right now!
-他可爱吗 -他真是该死的甜美
– Is he cute? – Heck yeah, he’s cute.
他是我见过的最可爱的人
He’s the cutest man I’ve ever seen.
-这是你的菜 多尔 -谢谢
– There ya go, Doll. – Thank you.
凯蒂你能
Katie, could you…
当然啦史蒂夫 你能先等两小时吗
Of course, Steve. Can you wait about two hours?
-没问题 -那行
– Yeah. – Okay.
他笑了吗
Has he got a smile?
不清楚 我觉得他肯定笑了
I don’t know. I bet he does.
我敢说他有着我见过的最帅的笑脸
I bet he’s got the most handsome smile I’ve ever seen.
要小心笑眯眯的男人
Well, be careful of a man that’s got a smile.
不要轻易相信他们
You can’t trust ’em.
我可以肯定我能相信他
I’m pretty sure I can trust him.
不是这样的 让我来告诉你
No, I’m telling you.
你应该找一个有着忧郁双眸的男子
You gotta find yourself a man with sad eyes.
忧郁男是待你雕琢的璞玉 会对你好
A sad man you can mold and treat you right,
但是对于爱笑的男人
but a man who’s got a smile
你却什么也做不了
you can’t do nothing with.
别这样 大姐头
Come on, boss.
他们会伤透你的心然后离开你
They will leave you with a heart full of hurt.
你好布鲁诺
Hey, Bruno.
这是你的车吗
Is this your car?
不是 我在工作时用它
No. Uh, I’m working on it.
我之前从未坐过敞篷车
I haven’t ever been in a convertible before.
我有一辆摩托车
I have a motorcycle.
我也没坐过摩托车
Well, I’ve never been on a motorcycle either.
这可真奇妙啊
Isn’t this amazing?
-啥 -这可真奇妙呢
– What? – Isn’t this amazing?
没错
Oh, yeah.
你来自凤♥凰♥城
So, you’re from Phoenix?
坦佩
Tempe.
我从没去过那里 那里怎么样
I’ve never been. Is it nice?
还行吧
It’s all right, yeah.
谢谢你的奶昔
Thanks for the milkshake.
没事 不用客气
Yeah, you’re welcome.
想要去看看我的秘密基地吗
You wanna go see my favorite place?
当然
Sure.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Yeah.
你经常笑吗
Do you smile much?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我也不知道 我就是想问
I don’t know, I mean…
你是不是个经常笑的人
do you smile much?
我觉得不是吧
No, I guess not.
可以吗
Is that all right?
可以
Yeah.
当然可以 我会
Of course, I’ll…
会笑够我们两人份的
I’ll smile enough for the both of us.
好吧
Okay.
你见过大海吗
You ever seen the ocean?
没有
No.
我只离开过亚利桑那州一次
I’ve only been out of Arizona once.
你去哪了呢
Where’d you go?
新墨西哥
New Mexico.
你喝过丽晶白啤吗
You ever drink Regent’s Light?
我妈妈总喝
My momma always drinks those.
喝过
Yeah.
还凑合吧
They’re all right.
我从来没喝过啤酒
I’ve never had a beer.
你觉得你可以适应在加利福尼亚生活吗
You think you could live in California?
不知道
I don’t know.
大概可以吧
I guess.
我觉得我在哪生活都可以 怎么活着都行
Figure I could live anywhere. Doesn’t matter much either way.
我一直想带个人来这里
I’ve always wanted to bring someone here.
这里很好
It’s perfect.
你也很好 布鲁诺
You’re perfect, Bruno.
谢谢你 布鲁诺
Thank you, Bruno.
今晚真的很特别
Tonight was really special.
是啊
Yeah.
明天来接我下班吗
You wanna pick me up from work tomorrow?
好啊
Okay.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
太好了
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我来接吧
I got it.
毕业舞会你有舞伴了吗
So you got a date for prom?
没有 暂时没有
No. Not yet.
我可能都不会去了
I might not even go.
为什么
Why?
因为没人邀请我
‘Cause nobody’s asked me.
会有人邀请你的
Someone’s gonna ask you.
你这么聪明 又这么漂亮
You’re so smart and pretty.
我要是可以的话肯定邀请你
I’d ask you if I could.
别瞎说了
That’s just weird.
当然不是
No, it’s not.
布鲁诺在那里
Ah, there’s Bruno.
再见
Bye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!