Thank you.
谢谢你
Outfit was a great idea. Nice.
好炫的打扮
Yes! Yes…
好 棒呆了…
You seem pleased.
你好像很高兴
Oh, you did so great in there!
你表现得太棒了
You are going to be on a national television spot!
你要拍一支全国性广♥告♥
I take it you’re dining with that man tonight.
你要和他吃晚饭
Huh? Oh, yeah, J.J. He’s my boss.
是啊 JJ是我上司
You require a chaperone. His intentions are obvious.
你需要男伴 他的目的很明显
I’m alone with you. Do I need a chaperone?
我跟你在一起也不需要男伴
We’re not courting, Kate.
我并没有追求你
If we were, as a man of honor
如果我追求你
I would have informed you of my intentions in writing.
一定会先写信告诉你
Good day.
你好
Hey! Kate, why don’t we take one of these.
我们坐马车好吗?
They’re for tourists.
那是给观光客坐的
Sorry, she doesn’t seem interested.
抱歉 她没有兴趣
Hey! Hey, you!
你!
Kate!
凯特
Hey, you asshole!
你这混球
I’m going to get you!
我要逮到你
Hey! Asshole!
混球
Goddamn it.
可恶
Give me your hand.
把手给我
What?
什么?
Your hand, woman!
把手伸出来
What do you think you’re doing?
你想干什么?
I warn you, scoundrel I was trained to ride at the King’s Academy
我警告你 我的骑术精湛
and schooled in weaponry by the palace guard.
我的剑术也很高明
You stand no chance.
你不是我的对手
Where you run, I shall ride and when you stop
我会让你无处可逃
the steel of this strap will be lodged in your brain.
你敢乱来 我就要你好看
Your boyfriend’s a very good rider.
你的男友很会骑马
Yeah.
是啊
Are you for real?
你真的是吗?
Pardon me?
您说什么?
Are you for real?
你真的是吗?
I believe so.
我认为我是
You’re a duke.
你是一个公爵
I was born a duke.I’ve never felt like one.
这是我的出身 但我并不自傲
Stay. Sit.
别动 坐下来
On your feet. Stay.
站起来 别动
Stay.
别动
Good boy.
乖狗狗
I’m off to dinner. What are you two doing?
我要去吃饭了 你们两个呢?
I don’t know.
不晓得
Maybe we’ll watch the rest of the game or go out or something.
也许看完球赛就出去吧
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Kate, may I repeat my offer to serve as a chaperone?
请让我当你的男伴
No, thank you, Leopold.
不用了 谢谢
Charles, don’t you find this inappropriate?
身为她弟弟 你不觉得不妥吗?
As her brother, I would think that my sister would invite me to an audition.
她是我老姐却不找我去试镜
Could be just me, though. Seems kind, but
她可能觉得这样 对我比较好吧
Charlie.You’re not exactly a margarine spokesperson.
查理 你不太像玛琪琳代言人
I can’t sell butter, Kate?
你是说我不能推销奶油吗?
I don’t mean to be insulting
我不是侮辱你
It’s insulting. I’m an actor. You don’t have faith in me to sell butter?
这是侮辱 我可是专业的演员 你不相信我能卖♥♥奶油?
No. No. I’m sorry.
我不是这意思 抱歉
I can do British, Kate. I’m an actor.I can be anybody!
我是演员 我也可以说英国腔 我可以演任何人
You’re a very, very good actor.
你的确是个好演员
I am a good actor.
没错
You are.
是真的
Okay, fine, all right.
好吧
A Victorian dude who’s never
我马上就演一个
seen a Mets game watching TV. Okay.
没看过棒球赛的古代人
Scene, I say, are those little people in that box of phosphorous?
那个发亮的箱子里有人吗?
Crikey, I believe it is!
是真的
This game’s more beguiling than cricket!
这球赛真是有趣
Good golly
印度人
Oh, Jesus! It looks like Mike Piazza just hit a game!
老天 看来他赢了球赛
How about Canadian?
加拿大人
Oh, right on. Right on, you like butter, huh? Yeah, what’s that about?
你爱吃奶油? 是吗?
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
When your friend walked in in that outfit
当你的朋友穿成那样走进来
I was getting a little nervous for you there.
我真替你捏了把冷汗
If you eat his margarine, maybe your hips will shrink.
吃了他的玛琪琳 你就能变窈窕
It’s brilliant.You saved Phil from his own ambivalence.
太棒了 你解决了这个难题
I knew it was the way to go in my gut.
我的直觉告诉我这是对的
I’m counting on that gut.
我就要靠你的直觉
Can I get a bottle of your 95 Lynch-Bages and a bottle of Evian?
我要一瓶95年红酒和矿泉水
I’ll tell you one thing your friend is going to be bigger than Mr. Whipple.
我保证你朋友会一炮而红
Thanks.
谢了
You’re not sleeping with him, are you?
你没跟他上♥床♥吧?
No. No.
没有 没有
Leo. Leo, come on. Come here.
李奥 过来
See the girl with the long brown hair?
看到那个长发女孩吗?
That’s Patrice.
她是碧翠
She’s lovely.
她很美
She’s mine.
她是我的
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Hey, everybody, this is Leo!
大伙儿 这是李奥
Leo, this is everybody.
李奥 见过大家吧
What’s up? Dennis.
怎么样?
Shelby, Allison, Monica.
薛比 爱莉森 梦妮卡
And this, this is the insatiable Patrice.
这位是美丽大方的碧翠
Hey, Charlie.hey.
查理
How do you do? Patrice, let me assist you.
你好 让我帮你
Thanks.
谢了
Let me get that for you.
我替你点烟
There you go.
好了
You look nice tonight. Very
你今晚好美
Like a Judy Blume book.
就像书中的颜如玉
That’s good, because I thought for a moment that body of water here was a moat.
我还以为那是一条水沟
No, that’s a pond. The gardens are devastating.
那是池塘 整座花♥园♥都很美
They are. They’re very, very beautiful. Ooh.
没错 是很美
You’ll have to come and see them firsthand.
你一定要去参观
Right, right.
好啊
After the merger I’m going to be stuck over there,setting things up.
并购后我会待在那儿 处理很多事情
I’ll be craving a little face time from my new top honcho in New York.
希望纽约的新主管能来看我
What are you saying?
你是什么意思?
I’m saying you should come visit.
我只是想请你去看看
I’ll fly you over for the weekend.
搭飞机去度周末
Oh, yeah, I heard that.The other part, the part before that.
这句我知道 我没听清楚前面那一句话
The part about the top honcho.I didn’t understand that, that part.
你说纽约的新主管是谁?
How about catching an opera Saturday?
礼拜六一起去看歌♥剧如何?
La Boheme’s at the Met.
波西米亚人
Okay, so she comes back the audience is about to leave
观众正要走 她却回到舞台
back on stage and she starts squirting the audience with this turkey baster
拿吸管对着观众乱喷
filled with this pine mist: And she’s screaming “Un-sex me! Un-sex me!”
她还大叫: 解放我吧
But no tears. Just raw human passion.
大家都笑翻了 太夸张了
Isn’t Willem Dafoe part of that group?
威廉达佛也参加过这剧团
Yeah, and he did this monologue about how
对 他的独白是关于
all the best things in life are hidden in people’s basements.
生活中美好的事情都藏在地下室里
Like the Louvre.
就跟罗浮宫一样
I’m sorry. You were saying, Charles?
抱歉 请你继续说
No, what about the Louvre?
罗浮宫怎么样?
Tell us what you were going to say.
请你把话说完
Well,only a fraction of the Louvre is on the walls.
罗浮宫珍藏 只有小部分被展示
The rest is in the basement.
其他大部分都藏在地下室