-I cannae fucking remember. -Don’t be a fucking bender, Stu.
这是很重要的信息 能救你的命 伙计
It’s important information, it could save your fucking life, pal.
冷静 马克 放松
Cool it, Mark, cool it, Mark, cool it.
斯图 走
Stu, go!
皮尔森下士 SH 伞兵团第3营
Pearson, Corporal, SH, 3 Para…
编号♥P6♥4♥39 一等兵 左钉
Papa, six four three nine. P1, left fucking peg.
抱歉 P什么
Sorry, sorry, wait, Papa what?
编号♥P6♥4♥39
Papa six four three nine.
好的 左什么
OK, and a, a left, what?
天啊 有人会说黑话吗
Jesus fucking Christ, anyone here speak gangsta?
抱歉 可以了
Sorry. Right. Got it now.
肯 下一个是你 说吧
Ken, you’re up next, pal. Go on.
巴洛 燧发枪兵团
Barlow. Fusilier.
-你怎么样 还好吧 -AL
-How about you, mate? How you doing? -AL.
英国皇家燧发枪兵团第二营
2 RRF.
是的 我想我会被晒黑的
Yeah, I’m alright. I think I might get a tan out of this, though.
-给 -B5
-Here. -Bravo five…
看好 斯图 他就快完了
Keep an eye on Stu, yeah. He’s all over the fucking shop.
他身上的吗♥啡♥很快就会起效的
He’s slamming the morphine sticks like they’re fucking voddies.
怎么样
How’s it look?
巴洛 燧发枪兵团
Barlow, Fusilier,
AL 英国皇家燧发枪兵团第二营
AL, 2RRF.
-AL 不是叫肯吗 -编号♥B5376
-AL? Thought you were called fucking Ken? -Bravo five three seven six… P1.
我叫安迪
My name’s Andy.
-为什么叫你肯 -别傻了 塔格
-Why you called Ken? -Don’t be a spaz, Tug.
肯·巴洛
Ken Barlow?
该死的肯·巴洛
Ken fucking Barlow?
该死的肯·巴洛
Ken fucking Barlow!
好的 好的 伙计 好了 好了
OK, OK, pal. Alright, alright.
来吧 斯图 伙计 喝点水
Here you are, Stu, pal. Let’s get some water on board.
-嘿 -怎么了 伙计
-Hey. -What, pal?
-你叫什么 -琼西 琼斯
-What’s your name, scalie? -Jonesy, Jones.
-你这绰号♥真烂 -你有更好的吗
-It’s a shit nickname. -You do any better?
-斯图 -那不是绰号♥
-Stu. -That’s not a nickname.
斯图·哈尔
Stu Hale.
哈尔 我…
Haley. I…
-是《光环》里面的 -很好
-I tried to get them to go for Halo. -Nice.
-但是斯图不愿意 -所以…
-But Stu stuck. -So…
他们是怎么叫另外那个斯图的
what do they call the other Stu?
斯图
Stu.
得有人看看
Someone needs to look at that.
都是我的错 对吧
It’s all my fault, isn’t it?
不
No.
-这不是你的错 伙计 -别那样说 伙计
-It’s not your fault, mate. -Don’t talk like that, mucker.
想想看你能回家 想想你的家人
Think about getting out of here. Think about your family.
是的 嘿 是的 你有孩子吗
Yeah. Hey, yeah. Have you got any kids?
吉米 今年五岁 是个好孩子
Jimmy. He’s, five. He’s, he’s a good kid. An…
还有一个马上要出生了
And I got another one on the way… Yeah.
喂 斯玛奇
Oi, Smudge.
你告诉香农
You tell Shannon, yeah…
你告诉她 如果是个男孩
You tell her if it’s a boy
你得告诉她给他 起名亚力克桑德 好吗
you fucking tell her to call him Alexander, yeah?
如果是姑娘 就叫索菲亚
And if it’s a girl, call her Sofia.
你愿意替我转达吗
Would you do that mate, for me, yeah?
你得替我做到
I need you to fucking do that for me.
闭嘴 不 我才不会告诉她
Shut up! No, I’m not gonna tell her that.
我什么也不会告诉她
I’m not gonna tell her anything.
即使要我亲自探路
Right, cause if I need to clear a route
我也要把你一路带巴斯顿军营
with my bare fucking hands all the way to Camp Bastion
让你回家 你听到了吗
I’m getting you out of this gash pit. Do you hear me?
去他妈的索菲亚和亚力克桑德
And it’s not gonna be, what is it, Sofia, fucking Alexander
应该叫小斯玛奇或者丝玛奇拉
it’ll be fucking Smudge Junior, or Smudgella.
我告诉你
And I’ll tell you something else, mush,
你得做出选择
you’re gonna fucking make selection and all.
你会成为第一个
You’re gonna be the first fucking one-legged,
单腿领勋章的人 知道吗
bunny-hopping badge there’s ever been, alright?
所以不要再胡扯这些没用的事情了
So none of this fucking platform four, self-pity fucking bullshit.
我们花了好大力气 才把你带到这里
We spent too much BST getting you this far.
我们还没有放弃你
We haven’t given up on you,
你不能放弃自己 你个孬种
the least you could do is not give up on us, you cunt.
天啊 斯玛奇 淡定
Jesus, Smudge, easy on.
-废话 -闭嘴
-Gash pit. -Shut the fuck up.
说的真♥他♥妈♥好
Fucking beautiful.
见鬼 塔格 还是很痛
Shit. Tug, it still fucking hurts.
吗♥啡♥会起效的 你得等等
The morphine’ll work, pal. You just got to give it time.
已经过去一小时了 伙计
It’s been a fucking hour, man.
只过了半小时 肯 还有 我告诉你
It’s been half an hour, Ken. Let me tell you something, Ken.
你叫的越大声 心跳 就越快 血流的就越多
The more you shout, the faster your heartbeat, the quicker you’ll bleed out.
所以为了大家好
Alright, so it’s for your own good, and ours,
你最好闭嘴
just shut your fucking jimmy, alright.
好的 好的
OK, OK.
好的 马克 我要看看情况
Alright, Mark, I’m just gonna have another look at this, yeah?
会有点痛 伙计
It’s gonna fucking hurt so bite down, mate.
好的
OK.
好的 你们就…
Right, all of you. Just fucking…
不要管我接下来说的 不要管我说的
ignore this next bit, yeah, ignore what I fucking say.
杰伊 斯玛奇 我要大声说几句话
Jay, Smudge. I’m gonna talk shit for a bit to keep things moving, alright?
大家都别管我说的 好吗
Just fucking… everyone fucking ignore what I say, OK?
好的 听好了 混♥蛋♥们
Right, listen to me, you pricks!
我们等直升机等了三小时了
We’ve been waiting for this chopper for three fucking hours.
如果他们还不来 我说
And if it don’t come soon, and I’m talking now,
这里的人就都得死
people are gonna start dying down here.
我们现在只剩下时间不多了
Minutes, alright, that’s what we’ve fucking got.
你们必须想办法
You have to fucking sort it out!
救援还有多久到
Cas evac. How long?
我得打个小盹 各位
Just gonna catch forty winks, lads.
-斯图 -当凯西来的时候
-Stu. -While Cathy gets her nails done.
我到时候得坐轮椅了
No fucking Kraut’s getting this deck chair off me.
斯图 不要睡 伙计
Stu, don’t go to sleep, man.
除非他们想要…
Unless they want a fucking set to…
-斯图 你说的真差劲 -我在 我在
-Stu, you’re talking shit, pal. -I’m up, I’m up.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
见鬼 我在家了 各位 我在家了
Fuck. I’m back in the room, lads. I’m back in the room.
见鬼 嘿 各位
Fuck. Hey, lads.
我现在真想给大家 来一罐冰啤酒
I’d kill anybody right now for a cold tin of brew, so is.
没错 伙计 想的真好
That’s it, mate. Cheerful fucking thoughts.
-马克 我听说你结婚了 -是的 十一月
-Mark, you’re getting married, so I hear. -Aye. November.
各位 我想我打飞机的日子要结束了
Just as well lads, think my wanking days are over.
不过我的西装可能要重新定做了
Might need to get my suit re-measured though.
你说她能认出我来吗
Think she can fucking recognise me?
当然能了
Course she fucking will.
-马克 -什么
-Mark? -Aye?
到时候你要狂饮吗
You gonna, you gonna have a big piss-up afters?
当然了 在酒店里 花里胡哨的
You bet you. Minto Hotel. Bells and whistles.
是吗
Yeah?
如果我们能挺过去 你们可都得去
If we get out of this, you, you lads are all coming, yeah.
-现卖♥♥饮料柜台 -去你的
-Cash bar? -Fuck you.
去他妈的现卖♥♥饮料
Fucking cash bar.
笨蛋
Fucking arse.
免费的 是免费的
Free bar, fuck, free bar.
该死的 太好了 我怎么着也得去
Fucking hell. That’s diamond. I’m gonna fucking go all out.
什么
Aye?
我已经很久没醉过了
I haven’t been legless since February.
你什么也不需要担心了 对吧 巴洛
You don’t need to fucking worry about that anymore, do you, Barlow?
是啊 我现在起每天 都能醉的走不动了
I’m gonna be fucking legless every night, now.
肯·巴洛
Ken Barlow.
嘿 各位 我意识到
Hey, lads. I just realised,
我们不需要再担心别的事了
we don’t need to worry about the third mine anymore.
老好人肯已经为我们 找好了退路 为他欢呼
Good old Ken’s fucking found it for us. Cheers Ken!
-你总是这么讨厌 -最有趣的就是这些东西
-Always getting dicked, mate. -The really funny thing is boys…
他们不在这里种树 全都是光秃秃的山