-Alright. Moving day, gents. -Right.
你 你 你和你抬斯图 其他人拿上剩下的东西
You, you, you and you on Stu. You guys grab anything that’s left.
一起用力 听我数到三 1 2 3
Strong grip. My count, on three. One, two, three.
-抬起来 1 2 3 -好了
-Strain. One, two, three. -Here we go.
喂 谁帮我拿下枪
Oi, Somebody get my rifle.
-多谢 朋友 -交给我
-Cheers, mucker. -Yeah, I’ve got it, mate.
-这样可以吗 -好
-That alright? -Yeah.
来 琼斯 把你的包给我
Here, Jonesy, give us your Bergen, pal.
你还好吧 斯图
You alright up there, Stu?
是不是感觉跟赫尔曼德省长一样
Like the Maharajah of Helmand Province, aren’t you.
你是不是要给我剥个葡萄
You want to peel me a grape?
不 不过如果你要吃 我这有2个蛋
Nah, but I’ve got a couple of ripe plums here, if you want.
K5B呼叫K5A
Kilo Five Bravo to Kilo Five Alpha.
伤员已经到达接送点 救援预计到达时间 完毕
Casualty moved to pick-up point. ETA on cas evac. Over.
K5A 这是K5B 完毕
Hello Kilo Five Alpha, this is Kilo Five Bravo. Over.
还需要什么吗
Do you need anything else?
K2呼叫K5B
Kilo Two to Kilo Five Bravo.
你的人通过卫星无线电在向联合作战部联♥系♥
Your man’s on the TACSAT to the JOC.
之前的救援还不确定 我们已经
Cas evac options are fluid, believe we have Black
从坎大哈 呼叫黑鹰过去了 完毕
Hawks inbound to you from Kandahar. Wait out.
干得好
Job guys.
救援来了
Cas evac inbound.
我需要你们都盯好了 明白吗
I need over-watch from all of you, got that?
抬担架的跟塔格陪着斯图
Stretcher bearers and Tug stay with Stu.
其他所有人感谢你们的帮助
All other personnel, thank you for your help, boys,
现在可以滚蛋了
and you can all fuck off now.
-多谢 -外♥围♥警戒
-Cheers crap hat. -Endex.
喂
Oi.
斯图 对镜头笑一个 伙计
Stuey, smile for the camera, buddy.
斯图
Stu.
-要拍张照吗 -好
-Fancy getting a photo? -Alright.
我的包呢
Where’s my Bergen?
抱歉 我拿到那边去了
Fuck, sorry mate. I took it over there.
-那张是上厕所的 -斯图
-That’s one for the khazi, that one. -Stu!
-把另一个医药包也带上 好吗 -没问题
-Bring that other med Bergen out with you, yeah? -Will do.
你还好吧 马克
You alright, Mark?
今晚你干掉那些狗♥日♥的♥ 好吗
You smash those fuckers tonight, yeah?
没问题 伙计
Will do, buddy.
非常乐意
With fucking pleasure.
白♥痴♥ 别拍马屁了
You faggots, stop flirting.
如果你是俄♥国♥人 你知道的 79年
If you’re the Russians, you know, seventy-nine,
80年的事情 你在防守诺曼底
eighty and you’re defending Normandy…
你会把地雷放在哪
Where’d you lay your APs?
-不要在这里瞎说 好吗 -观察位的盲区
-Try not to fuck it up from here, aye? -Dead ground on approaches to the OP.
-对 怎么了 -不知道
-Why, what’s up? -Dunno.
在这里埋他妈的雷干什么
What the fuck are mines doing down here, mate?
我♥操♥
For fuck’s sake.
操 我受伤了 伙计们 我受伤了
Fuck. I’m down. Lads I’m down.
我的腿 我他妈的腿
Fuck. My leg. My fucking leg!
-斯图 等等 我来了 -杰伊 斯玛奇 回来
-Stu, wait, I’m coming. -Jay, Smudge, get the fuck back!
站着别动 斯玛奇 这地方到处都是雷
Stand fast, Smudge, the whole place is fucking loaded.
我他妈就站在个…
I stood on a fucking…
安全路线他妈的不安全啊
Safe route is not fucking safe, man.
痛死了
Fuck! Fuck!
我们走
Let’s go.
谁给我来一针吗♥啡♥
Somebody get me some fucking morphine.
-妈的 滚 -没事 斯图
-Fuck. Fuck. Fuck off. -It’s alright, Stu.
-让我来 让我来 -放开我 快放开我
-Let me do my job, buddy. Let me do my job. -Leave me! Fucking leave me!
-斯图 -他妈的
-Stuey… Stu. -Fuck! Fucking hell.
-是不是斯图 -好了 你待着别动
-Was it fucking Stu? -Come on. Come keep your shit together.
-亚历克斯 须要医药箱吗 -放开我
-Alex, do you need any kit? -Get off me.
啊 放开我 别碰我
Leave me. Just fucking leave me.
-好了 都好了 -绑紧了 伙计
-Right, all done. -Nice and tight, mate.
好
Yup.
-准备抬他的脚 -不
-Get ready to take his leg. -No!
好了
Right.
痛死了
Fuck! Fuck!
-好 都好了 -还有急救箱吗
-OK, all done. -Any kit out?
好 走
Right, move it.
-痛死了 -好了
-Fuck. Fuck! -OK, mate.
-操♥他♥妈♥的 -好了 好了
-Fucking hell! It really…! -Right, alright…
-啊 -你有医药箱没有
-Fuck! -What kit have you got?
-啊 -伙计 你的包在哪
-Fuck! -Mate, where’s your fucking Bergen?
他之前正背着
He was carrying it.
你有什么
What have you got?
吗♥啡♥ 止血带 盐 敷料各一份
Morphine, tourniquet, saline, dressing. One of each.
肯 把腿抬起来
Ken, elevate the leg!
你需要什么 告诉我
What do you need, pal. Let me know.
呆在那 塔格 陪着斯图
Stay there, Tug. Just fucking stay with Stu.
-马克 马克需要我过去吗 -呆着别动 谁都别来
-Mark. Now Mark do you need me in there? -Stand firm, Jar Head. No one in.
帮帮你自己 把腿抬起来
Help yourself here. Here take the fucking leg.
K2呼叫K5B 情况报告 完毕
Kilo Two to Kilo Five Bravo. SITREP, over.
-按住他的腿 -好
-Take his leg. -Yeah.
-他的腿 伙计 -动一下 动
-His leg, mate. -Move it, move.
-按住了吗 -好了 好了
-You got it? -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
K5B 地雷 斯图·皮尔森 一人受伤 左腿
Kilo Five Bravo. Mine strike, Stu Pearson. P one, left leg.
需要第二架担架直升机 完毕
Notify cas evac need for second winch. Over.
K2呼叫K5B 绞盘直升机没有了 完毕
Kilo Two to Kilo Five Bravo. It’s a negative on the winch. Over.
再说一次 我已经确认过 黑鹰在路上 完毕
Say again. I was informed Black Hawk was inbound, over.
我们会带你离开的 坚持住 B 好了 完毕
We’ll get you out of there. Just hang tight, Bravo. OK, wait out.
离开他妈的屁
Going to fucking shit!
-好了 -去死
-Come on. -Fuck you!
我们就不能带他过山吗
Can we not just take him over the ridge?
对了 已经有线路前往诺曼底了
Right, there’s a… there’s a route up to Normandy already.
已经标出来了
It’s already fucking marked.
把他们带到那里去 别在这干等着了
Just take ’em up there. Enough is e-fucking-nough
-别在这浪费力气 -斯玛奇 斯玛奇 斯玛奇
-we’re getting blown up here! -Smudge, Smudge, Smudge.
你没看到你的人 怎么了吗 斯图
Did you not just see what happened to your pal, Stu?
-是的 -这整个地方都没被探索
-Yeah! -The fucking whole place is charged, mate.
我们哪也去不了 给老子坐下
We’re going nowhere. Fucking sit down.
然后转过你的脑袋 除了那里哪也别看
Turn your fucking head around and don’t look anywhere except for up there.
别看着他 好吗
Just don’t look at him, alright?
看 听到了吗 长着翅膀的天使们来了
See, you hear that? Angels with fucking wings.
该死 见鬼的
Fuck me. Fuck!
那不是黑鹰直升机
That’s not a Black Hawk.
直升机来了
Chopper inbound.
给他们丢3个信♥号♥♥弹 对吧
Laid them in fucking threes, didn’t they?
怎么了 伙计
What’s that, pal?
去他妈的地雷 他妈的
Fucking APs. Fuck.
让那个家伙做第一个受害者
Hit the guy treating the first victim.
去他妈的全部集♥合♥
Maximum clusterfuck.
那是支奴干直升机
That’s a Chinook.
他们会在兰夏派应急小组的
They’ll be dropping the MERT at Lancaster.
你还好吧 伙计 没事吧
How you doing, fella? You alright?
保住我的蛋 医生 我只要求那么多
Save my nuts, Doc. That’s all I ask.
见鬼
Fuck.
嘿 你的蛋很好
Hey. Your nuts are fine.
见鬼 亚历克斯 还在流血
Fuck. Alex, it’s still bleeding, mate.
什么 好的 没问题
What? Yeah, alright, smart.
-这是我最后的止血带了 -见鬼
-This is my last tourniquet. -Fuck!
-各位 这该死的雷区 -好的 伙计 没事
-Boys… this fucking minefield. -Alright, mate. Alright.
见鬼
Fuck!
把这个弄上去
Here’s something to put on it.
好的
Alright.
-好的 把他的腿按住 -好的 哥们
-Right, hold this fucking leg too. -Yeah, brother.
-去你的 -好的 伙计 我们在
-Fuck you! -Alright, mate, we’ve got you.
K5B呼叫基地 这里有一架支奴干
Kilo Five Bravo to all Kilos. We have a Chinook inbound.
请确认 这不是我们需求的救援
Please confirm this is not our cas evac, over?
-斯奴普 你有医疗包吗 -K4 收到
-Snoop, you got a med pack? -Kilo Four, affirmative.
-没有直升机 -K5B 救援到来了
-Nah. -Kilo Five Bravo. Cas evac inbound.
-卢克 有医疗包吗 -没有 伙计