they didn’t get fucking planted here, they all just washed off the hill
一直到河床 说不定有上百个地雷
and down to the river beds. There could be fucking hundreds of them…
就在我们附近
All around here. All around us.
这是射击的一个好地方
Great place for a fucking bimble, lads.
快速狙击 然后喝茶 获得奖牌
Quick snipe, then it’s tea and fucking medals.
救援队 十分钟内到
Cas evac, ten minutes.
他叫什么 杰弗瑞·达漠
What’s his name… fucking, urn, Jeffery Dahmer?
不是 再猜
No. Two more.
开膛手杰克
Jack the Ripper.
不 最后的机会 试试
No. Last guess, make it a good one.
来吧 给我 给我一些…
Come on, give me, give me some more…
怎么说的 规矩就是规矩 斯图
What did you say? Rules is rules, Stu.
我的腿已经没了 伙计
I just had my fucking leg blown off, mate.
那你现在是不是该在 哦 我可怜的腿
Is that how it’s gonna be now? Oh, my poor leg.
借1镑给我们 斯玛奇
Lend us a quid, Smudge.
好的 滚蛋
Alright, fuck off.
-汉尼拔·莱克特 -不是
-Hannibal Lector? -Nah.
算了吧
Let’s call it quits.
哈罗德·西普曼
Harold Shipman.
哈罗德什么
Harold fucking who?
哈罗德·西普曼 电影里的
Harold Shipman, the doctor of death.
从没听说过
No, I’ve never heard of him.
当然你听过 他杀了 两百人 也许更多
Of course you have. He killed, like, two-hundred people, maybe more.
他不是世界名人 对吧
He’s not, like, fucking world famous, is he?
他就来自你家乡附近
He’s from your neck of the woods.
你明白我是什么意思
You know exactly who I’m talking about.
对他根本没印象
Well, there’s not a fucking plaque to him.
他就在那 你会吃惊的
He’s up there. You’d be surprised.
我们离不开这里的
We’re never getting out of here.
我觉得你应该加油
I reckon you made him up.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
肯尼斯·亚瑟·巴洛
Kenneth Arthur Barlow.
嘿 肯
Hey, Ken!
-还是很痛 -是的 很好 朋友
-It still fucking hurts. -Yeah, that’s good, mucker.
痛就说明你还活着 知道吗
If it’s hurting it means you’re alive, mate. Alright?
斯图
Stu.
斯图 你的照片
Stu, punch your card.
-我的照相机 -去他妈的照相机
-My camera… -…Fucking camera, pal.
我需要再来点吗♥啡♥
I need more fucking morphine.
你忍♥着点 斯图 你是个大人物 能行的
You take the pain, Stu. You’re a big lad, you’ll be alright.
马克
Mark?
你们别打盹了 兄弟 好吗
No fucking snoozing, boys, yeah?
-普罗塞 你还好吗 -是的
-Prosser? You with us? -Yeah.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
继续和我说话 普罗塞
Keep talking to me, Prosser.
说什么
Talk about what?
你说啊 伙计
You tell me, pal.
我们可以谈谈天气
We could talk about the weather.
该死的话题
Short, fucking conversation.
我还以为我会过比这 还糟的生日呢
Tell you what, I’m trying to think if I’ve had worse birthdays than this.
我已经经历过一些悲惨了
And I’ve had some shit ones.
我八岁的时候 我的…
When I was eight, my…
我父母完全忘了我的生日
mum and dad clean out fucking forgot.
一整天我都认为 他们是假装的
All day long I was thinking they’re just pretending.
他们会拿出一个 礼物让我吃惊
They’re gonna spring this monster fucking surprise on me.
即使在我喝下午茶
Even when I’m having my tea
洗澡
in the bath
睡觉的时候…
getting into fucking bed…
我还在想”他们装的真好”
I’m thinking, ‘These guys are good.
然后他们关上门 关上灯
Then they shut the door, turned out the lights
然后就没有然后了
and that was it.
我当时嚎啕大哭
I cried like a burst fucking drain.
-然后他们进来了 对吧 -没有
-Then they came back in though, yeah? -No.
不 他们忘记了
No. They fucking forgot.
但是这一次更糟
But this is shitter.
我们能做点什么吗 伙计们
Well, we can do something about that, can’t we boys?
斯图
Stu.
肯 马克
Ken, Mark.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
好的 来吧 唱大声点 斯图
Right, come on boys, fucking loud, Stu.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
大声点
Louder!
祝你生日快乐 大卫·普罗塞 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, David Prosser, happy birthday to you!
再来一次 各位 大声点 让他听到你们的声音
One more time, boys, loud. Nice and loud, let him hear you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
-肯 唱啊 -好的
-Ken, let’s hear you. -OK.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday
祝你生日快乐 大卫·普罗塞 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, David Prosser, happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐 祝你…
Happy birthday to you. Happy bir…
塔格 集中精神 伙计
Tug. Stay on fucking target, man.
我的腿还是很痛
My leg still fucking hurts.
塔格 这吗♥啡♥没用
Tug, this fucking morphine isn’t working.
没有了 肯
There ain’t no more, Ken.
塔格
Tug.
塔格 再给我来一针
Tug, give me another stick.
不要说了
Don’t you fucking drop.
给我来一针 伙计
Just fucking give it me, pal.
不要注射 斯图 你♥他♥妈♥忍♥着
Don’t you drop, Stu. Don’t you dare fucking drop.
坚持住 伙计
You hang in there, mate.
你听到了吗
You fucking hear me?
我们可以一起经过这劫难的
We’re 3 Para and we’re going to get through this together.
我们是伞兵团第3营
We are 3 fucking Para.
记住历史的教训 伙计们
Remember the fucking history, boys.
阿纳姆的朗登山
Arnhem, Mount Longdon.
现在到了卡贾基
Fucking Kajaki, now.
我们是伞兵团第3营
We are 3 fucking Para.
不要先走
Don’t you dare fucking drop.
我们是伞兵团第3营
We are 3 fucking Para.
伞兵团 “做好一切准备”
Utrinque Paratus. ‘Ready for fucking anything’.
你听到了吗
You fucking hear me?
兰开夏太美了
Lancashire is wonderful!
兰开夏太美了
Lancashire is wonderful!
到处都是
It’s full of tits
美女和流浪汉
fanny and Wanderers.
兰开夏太美了
Lancashire is wonderful…

Water?
-什么 -水
-What? -Water.
好的
There we go.
很好 伙计
That’s it, pal.
-可以吗 -很好 我好了
-OK? -I’m good. I’m finished. Fucking…
好恶心
it’s disgusting, man.
嘿 等我一下 我想
Hey, give us a minute, man. I think I’ve got
我袋子里有瓶香槟
a bottle of champagne in the fucking bag.
看起来你不够走运 伙计
Looks like you’re out of luck, mate.
-真有趣 -怎么了
-It’s funny… -What’s that?
我妈妈总是说我是 带着幸运星出生的
My mum always said I was born under a lucky star.
为什么
How?
我总是赢得一些东西 像比赛什么的
Kept on winning things, you know, like raffles and stuff.
是啊
Yeah.
我在萨布尔中心 帮她中了一对钻石耳环
I won her a pair of diamond earrings at the Sabre Centre.
我回家的时候她总是戴着
She always wore them when I came home.
我总是觉得自己很幸运
And I’ve always felt lucky.
我这辈子
My life.
我的工作
My job.
妻子
Gill.
我很幸运
So lucky.
你说的没错 马克
You’re no’ fucking wrong, Mark.
你是我认识的最走运的人
You’re the luckiest guy I know, mate.
你可以经历暴风雨的考验 兄弟
You could sail through a shit storm, buddy
然后得到丰厚的回报
and come out smelling of fuckin’ roses.
很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!