That’s Michael.
是迈克尔
That’s Mark’s son from his first marriage.
他是马克跟前妻生的儿子
How many marriages has he had?
他结过几次婚?
Just the two… so far.
目前只结过两次
“So far? No, I mean,
目前? 我是说…
he’s not out to set a world record or anything.
他不是故意要创记录
But the young man in the photograph, he’s not here today.
照片上的年轻人 今天没来
No, um, he doesn’t live with us.
没有 他不跟我们住
You know, he’s away at college and…
他去念大学…
and the truth is, he and Mark don’t talk to each other.
其实他们两个不说话
I don’t know why I’m telling you this.
我不知道我♥干♥嘛跟你说这些
Probably because I’m a locked-up lunatic, so what harm could it do.
也许是因为我被关起来 不构成威胁
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe that’s it.
也许是这样
Dr. Powell’s been trying to teach me the importance…
鲍威尔医生试着让我明白
You beings place on Your biological connections. Hmm.
血缘关系对你们的重要性
You think he means it?
你认为他是说真的?
You don’t?
你不认为?
Do you know what a family is?
你知道什么是家庭
You worry.
你会担心
They don’t tell you that, you know.
这点没人会告诉你
You don’t have a family.
你没有家庭
No.
没有
We don’t have families on K-PAX.
我们K派克斯人没有家庭
Well, you don’t know what you’re missing.
你们不知道自己错过了什么
I’ll get you some more lemonade.
我帮你倒点柠檬水
That’s beautiful. Thank you.
不错嘛 谢谢
Fourth of July.
7月4日国♥庆♥日
Thank you for inviting me here today, Mark.
谢谢你请我来
You’re most welcome, Prot.
不用客气
Come push me on the swing!
推我荡秋千
I’ll show you a trick.
我表演一招给你看
This is called… Go to the Table and Have a Beer.
叫”去桌上喝啤酒”
Okay. But first you have to hold on very tight.
可以 不过你要握好
Okay. Ready?
好 准备好没?
This is fun!
好好玩
Come on, let’s go! Come on! Come on!
快点 我们走
Watch out. Watch out.
看啊 快看
Let’s go in the water!
我们去玩水
No, don’t. Come on!
不要去 走啊
No, don’t go. Don’t go. Let’s go!
不 不要过去 待在这里
Hey! Let go!
不要去玩水
Don’t go in the water! Don’t! No, don’t!
放开我 不要去
Mom! No! No, you stay! No!
妈 好痛 不要过去
Natalie? Natalie!
纳塔莉?
Mark! Mark!
马克
Prot!
波特
Hey, this guy’s as strong as an ox! Betty, quick!
他力气好大 贝蒂 快点
Turn off the goddamn water!
把水关掉
Stay there, Josh. I’ll turn it off!
不要乱跑 我去关
I got it.
准备好了
It’s okay.
没事了
Prot.
波特
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事了 没事了
No, no, no, it’s okay, Betty. Where are his glasses?
贝蒂 没事了 他的太阳眼镜呢
I got it. Are you all right?
找到了 你没事吧?
Prot?
波特
You’re okay.
没事了
Is that apple pie I smell?
我闻到苹果馅饼的味道
Sweetheart, You all right? Yeah.
女儿 你没事吧 没事
He was pushing my daughter on a swing,
他推我女儿荡秋千
like he had done a hundred times before.
样子很熟练
Not like he was some alien from K-PAX.
不像来自K派克斯的外星人
I saw him. He was connecting with something.
我看得出来 他想起一些事情
Some kind of normal life.
像是正常的生活
That’s not enough.
那样不够
He’s a violent patient, Mark.
他有暴♥力♥倾向
He’s not violent.
他没有暴♥力♥倾向
Something violent happened to him. Something in his past.
他曾经遇到过暴♥力♥意外
When he was going after Natalie,
他抓住纳塔莉
he wasn’t trying to harm her,
不是想伤害她
he was trying to protect her.
是想保护她
From the sprinklers?
因为洒水器?
I’m not sure from what.
我不确定是什么原因
I need more than a hunch to go on,
我需要实际的资料
otherwise I have to send him upstairs.
否则我只能送他上楼
We need to regress him… take him back into the past,
我们要回溯他的过去
find out what happened and have him confront it.
让他面对过去的事
Regress him?
回溯过去
Do you have any idea how risky it is to regress a patient like this one?
你知不知道那样做有多危险
It’s his only chance.
那是他唯一的机会
Claudia, we have to push him. There’s no time.
我们要逼他 时间不多了
He told me that he’s going back to K-PAX on July 27.
他说7月27日要回K派克斯去
That’s in three weeks.
就是三个礼拜以后
I think that he could become violent on that day.
我认为到那天他会变得暴戾
Hurt himself, somebody else.
伤害自己 也伤害别人
You know what the problem is, Mark.
你知道问题出在哪儿
You’re too close to this patient.
你跟病人太接近了
Everybody else can see it but you.
只有你自己看不出来
I am transferring him to the fourth floor, and that’s final.
我决定把他转到四楼去
I know I’m too close to him. All right, fine. I admit it.
我知道我太接近他 我承认
Why choose this one to save, Mark?
为什么你选择拯救他?
I don’t know. Maybe… Maybe because I feel…
我不知道 也许因为我觉得…
he chose me.
他选择了我
Has anyone seen Prot?
有没有人看到波特?
He went up north for a few days.
他有事北上几天
“North”?
北上?
Greenland.
格陵兰
Iceland.
冰岛
You know.
你知道
He had a few countries left to visit before he could finish his report.
为了写报告 他需要去几个国家
Don’t worry, Dr. Powell. He’ll be back.
别担心 他会回来的
How do you know, Ernie?
你怎么知道?
Because he took his glasses with him, darling.
因为他带了他的太阳眼镜
When he returns to K-PAX, he won’t need them.
他要是回K派克斯就不会带了
Patients do not escape from this institution. They don’t escape.
病人不可能逃走 也不可以逃走
There has been no evidence of escape,
他未必是逃走
but obviously, I’ve notified the police, social services.
不过我已经知会警方 社工
I’m gonna have a great time explaining this to the state board.
我怎么向医管局解释
I got psychotics on the fourth floor packing up their sneakers…
难不成说四楼的病人 全都打好行李
because they all think they’re going off to K-PAX.
准备去K派克斯
Claudia… Find him.
克劳迪亚 把他找回来
Well, what about city shelters?
那市立收♥容♥所♥呢?
Have you… Have you checked?
你有没有查过?
No.
没有
No, I’m not telling you how to do your job.
我不是在打你官腔
Uh… Thank… Thank you.
谢谢你
Dr. Powell, I presume.
想必是鲍威尔医生吧
Where the hell have you been?
你跑哪儿去了?
Newfoundland, Greenland, Iceland, uh, Labrador…
纽芬兰 格陵兰 冰岛 拉布拉多…
All right, cut the crap. We’ve been looking for you for three days.
少废话 我们找了你三天
I believe I mentioned my taking a trip up north, Mark, in this very garden.
我记得在这个花♥园♥ 跟你提过要北上的事
“Taking a trip? You’re a patient here.
旅行? 你是病人
You don’t leave here without a discharge.
未经批准不可以外出
And don’t give me this beam-of-light shit,
少拿什么狗屁光束来唬我
because I don’t buy it.
我才不信
What would you say if I were to tell you…
要是我告诉你…
that I don’t believe You took any trip at all…
我不相信你去过那些地方
to Iceland or Greenland or anywhere?
冰岛 格陵兰 或任何地方
That I don’t believe you’re from K-PAX?
我不相信你来自K派克斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!