Except for you. Y-You don’t smell,
只有你 你不臭
so I figured maybe You could help me.
所以我想你也许能帮我
You should smell the york blossoms on my planet…
在我的星球 约克的芬芳
in a gentle breeze.
随微风吹来
Pretty much like your sugarplums.
就像你们的蜜李
I would… I would like to smell that.
我想去闻闻看
I would like to go there, to-to your, um,
我想去你的…
planet.
星球
I’m afraid I can only take one person back with me when I go.
我只能带一个人跟我回去
Uh, I had my weekly session with Sal today.
我今天替赛尔做心理咨♥询♥
He says you’re taking him to K-PAX.
他说你要带他回K派克斯
In fact, I’ve heard from most of the patients on ward two,
这些话我早就听 二楼的病人说过
they all tell me that they’re going to K-PAX.
他们都跟我说要去K派克斯
I wonder if that’s a wise thing…
这样承诺病人明智吗?
to be promising patients in a psychiatric facility.
尤其是精神病患
No, no, no, Mark.
你错了 马克
I made it clear to each and every one of them,
无论对谁 我都清楚表明
I can only take one person back with me when I return.
只能带一个人跟我回去
Return?
回去?
Mark, don’t get me wrong.
不要误会
I mean, you’ve been very hospitable.
你是对我非常好
Hospital. Hospitable.
医者父母心
But my time here is almost up, and I can’t wait to get back. Back?
不过时间到了 我不走不行
Back? To K-PAX?
回去? 回K派克斯?
Yes, of course. Where else?
当然 还有哪里
You’re planning to return to K-PAX.
你打算回K派克斯?
You’re repeating yourself again, Mark. Yes, I have one trip to take up north,
你又在重复我的话 我会先北上
and then I am planning on returning to K-PAX.
然后再回K派克斯
Joyce gave me these strawberries this morning from her garden in Hoboken.
乔伊斯给我她自己种的草莓
They’re delicious.
好好吃
You’ll have to forgive me, but, um,
对不起 可是…
but this is a bit confusing.
我被你弄糊涂了
When are you planning on… I’m departing on July 27.
你打算什么时候… 我7月27日走
Why? Why, uh, why July 27?
为什么选7月27日?
Safety reasons.
基于安全考量
You see, I can go anywhere on Earth without fear of bumping into someone…
我在地球上用超光速旅行
traveling at super light speed,
不会撞到别人
but beings are coming and going all the time from K-PAX.
K派克斯上来来去去都用超光速
It has to be coordinated.
必须事先安排好
You’re telling me…
你是说…
You’re beaming back to K-PAX on July 27.
你7月27日要坐光束回去?
At 5:51 a.m., Eastern time.
东岸时间 清晨5点51分
Hey, hey, hey, honey.
没事 没事
Mark, You were just dreaming.
马克 你只是在做梦
You were just dreaming.
你只是在做梦
Daddy?
爸爸
Mark. Mark, what’s going on? Daddy’s okay.
马克 你怎么了
Go back to bed, honey. Where is Daddy going?
没事 回去睡觉 爸要去哪儿
Daddy’s all right. He has a tummy ache. He’s all right.
没去哪儿 他只是肚子痛
Daddy! Get in bed!
爸爸 回床上去
And when did you arrive on Earth?
你什么时候到地球的?
Four years and nine months ago. What’s going on?
四年零九个月前 你怎么了
Shh! Listen.
你听
And when did you arrive on Earth?
你什么时候到地球的?
Four years and nine months ago.
四年零九个月前
Your years.
地球时间
Four years, nine months and three days ago.
四年零九个月又三天前
That’ll be five years to the date on July 27.
到7月27日 刚好五年
That’s when he’s leaving.
他打算那个时候走
What?
什么?
To go back to K-PAX.
回K派克斯去
Mark, what is the matter with you?
马克 你到底怎么了
Rachel…
瑞秋…
Mark, it is 2:00 in the morning.
现在是凌晨2点
What is… What is this patient doing to you?
这个病人把你怎么了
He’s telling me that five years ago on July 27…
他暗示我五年前的7月27日
something terrible happened to him.
他遇到一件不幸的事情
Some horrible trauma. I gotta get to him before that date.
非常大的打击 我要尽早查出来
Mom, what’s happening?
妈 怎么了
Unbelievable.
真离谱
Nothing. Come on. Come on. Let’s all go back to bed.
没事 走 回去睡觉
Ah, I’ve got it!
我来接
Is the spaceman here yet?
外星人来了没
Shh. Don’t call him that.
不要那样叫人家
Spaceman. Spaceman. No, no. No, no.
外星人 外星人
Whoo! Everybody, come here.
小朋友 过来
Listen, everybody, look. He’s going to be here any minute.
听好 客人马上快到了
I want you guys to just calm down. Be yourselves. Act natural.
你们要乖乖听话 不准闹
Okay. Spaceman.
好 外星人
Why, is he going to zap us with his laser gun?
他会不会用雷射枪射我们
I mean it. I do. Here. Oh, Mom.
你们不准乱说话 妈
I can’t believe I agreed to this.
不知道我为什么要答应
I tried everything else. Rachel, look.
我什么方法都试过了
I want him to spend Fourth of July with us…
请他来庆祝国♥庆♥日
to see if a normal family environment might bring something out of him.
是希望正常的家庭环境 能勾起他的回忆
Since when did we become a normal family?
我们什么时候变成正常家庭了
Please. Look. They’re here.
帮帮忙嘛 他们到了
I just feel uncomfortable. Well, don’t.
我觉得怪怪的 别这样
Joyce’s son, he’s on the high school wrestling team,
乔伊斯的儿子是高中摔角队的
and Betty’s husband’s an ex-cop.
贝蒂的先生以前是警♥察♥
Hey! Hi.
欢迎 嗨
Hey, Joyce. Hey, buddy.
乔伊斯 贝蒂
Glad you could make it.
真高兴你能来
Wow. This is my husband, Dominic.
哇 我先生 多米尼克
He looks like Data.
他的样子好像百科
That’s right, embarrass him.
你会让他不好意思
Welcome, Prot.
波特 欢迎
This is my wife Rachel.
这是我太太 瑞秋
How do you do?
你好
Rachel.
瑞秋
Thank you so much for inviting me today.
谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for coming.
多谢赏光
Watch out. Watch out.
小心 小心
No.
别过去
Shasta, no. Shasta, no.
雪士达 不可以
Shasta! No!
雪士达 不要这样
Come here, good dog. I know. I know.
过来 乖乖 我知道
Damn dog’s never liked anyone. Shh.
这只狗谁都不喜欢的
Oh. Okay. Kids.
好 小朋友 过来
Girls. Girls. Come here.
闺女 闺女 过来
She says she doesn’t like it when you hide her favorite tennis shoe.
它叫你们别老藏它喜欢的球鞋
And she doesn’t hear so well in her left side, so…
还有它左耳不好 所以…
so don’t sneak up on her anymore.
不要再从后面吓它
No way.
不是吧
Let’s get some lunch, okay? Let’s have lunch.
我们去吃午餐
Let’s go eat.
来啊 去吃饭吧
It’s good, Rachel.
好丰富
Okay, you guys, come on.
过来 吃饭了
Careful, careful, Gabby.
小心 凯比
All right. Come on. Somebody else want some?
来 别客气 还有谁要?
There we go.
开动吧
So, Prot, Mark tells me You don’t eat meat.
波特 马克说你不吃肉
That’s very healthy. Speak for yourself.
那样非常健康
Burger. Burger.
我才不管 汉堡
You got it?
你拿了没? 好耶
Yes, I want burgers, thank you. It’s good.
好棒 我喜欢汉堡
Everything looks so good. Pass me one of those hamburgers.
看起来好好吃 给我一个汉堡
Come on.
快点
Give me a push.
推我
There’s a photograph on the piano of a young man with all the others.
钢琴上有一张年轻人的照片

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!