Mark.
马克
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
Never do that again. I won’t.
以后别这样 再也不会了
What happened?
怎么回事?
I found what I was looking for.
我找到要找的资料了
You sure? Yeah.
你确定? 确定
Wish I hadn’t.
我宁愿我没找到
If you wouldn’t mind putting mine on top.
豪伊 把我的放在上面
Prot.
波特
Have a seat.

You all packed? Ready to go?
都准备好了? 随时可以走
Quite ready. I travel light.
差不多 乘光旅行
That’s a joke, Mark.
开玩笑的
You humans. There’s just no sense of humor.
你们人类 真没幽默感
I doubt, uh, Freud ever tried this, but before someone goes away,
我怀疑弗洛伊德会不会这样 有人要离开
we usually like to send them off with a little toast.
通常我们会喝酒 替他饯行
Scotch okay, or would you prefer something more fruity?
威士忌可以吧? 还是要水果酒
I will try the scotch.
威士忌就可以
Well,
那…
here’s to a…
祝你
safe journey.
一路平安
Tell you the truth,
老实说…
K-PAX sounds like a beautiful place.
K派克斯听起来是个不错的地方
I’d like to see it sometime. Think there’s a chance of that?
我想去见识见识 你想有没有机会?
I think you should see more of your world.
我认为你应该多看看你的世界
As a matter of fact, I think you should see more of your own family.
尤其是多见见你的家人
Invite your son for Christmas.
请你儿子来过圣诞节
I may just do that, Prot.
我应该会
You know what I’ve learned about your planet?
你知道我这一趟有什么感触
There’s enough life on Earth to fill 50 planets…
地球的生物多到 能住满五十个星球
plants, animals, people, fungi, viruses…
植物 动物 人 细菌 病毒…
all jostling to find their place,
你推我挤的 设法生存
bouncing off each other, feeding off each other,
撞来撞去 互相依赖
connected.
建立关系
You don’t have that kind of connection on K-PAX?
在K派克斯没有这种关系?
Nobody wants, nobody needs.
无欲无求
On K-PAX, when I’m gone, nobody misses me.
就算我离开K派克斯 也不会有人怀念我
There would be no reason to.
因为没有理由
And yet I sense that when I leave here,
可是我觉得离开这里
I will be missed.
我会被人怀念
Yes.

Strange feeling.
奇怪的感觉
You don’t have to leave, Prot.
你不一定要走
I’m sure there must be some way that I can help you…
留下来 我会想办法帮你
to stay as one of us.
变成我们的一份子
I will miss you, Dr. Powell.
我会想念你的 鲍威尔医生
And I have to finish my report, but…
我得把报告写完 可是…
I seem to have misplaced my pencil.
铅笔好像被我弄丢了
Take mine.
用我的
A much more efficient writing tool.
更方便的书写工具
Adios, my friend.
再会了 我的朋友
Prot?
波特
I wanna show you something.
我给你看一样东西
That is Robert Porter.
那是罗伯·波特
Prot, that’s you.
波特 那是你
You and Robert Porter are the same person.
你就是罗伯·波特
That’s patently absurd. I’m not even human.
太可笑了 我根本不是人类
Can’t you at least admit the possibility?
你就不能承认有那个可能吗
I will admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter…
要我承认我有可能是罗伯·波特
if you will admit the possibility…
除非你承认
that I am from K-PAX.
我有可能是K派克斯人
Now if you’ll excuse me,
失陪了
I have a beam of light to catch.
我还要赶着坐光束
Oh, Mark.
马克
Now that you’ve found Robert,
既然你已经找到了罗伯
please take good care of him.
请你好好照顾他
I can’t stand it.
我受不了了
I… I can’t stand this!
我再也受不了了
I demand to know which one of us is goin’ with you.
我要知道你到底打算带谁走
Well, I can tell you this.
有一点我可以透露
There’s extra points for the one who goes to sleep first.
谁先回去睡觉 谁就多加一分
Out of my way!
让开 让开
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
You never gave me my last task.
你还没给我最后的任务
What’s my last task?
最后的任务是什么?
To stay here.
是留在这里
And be prepared for anything.
做好准备 应付一切
You look tired, Doc. Why don’t you get a few hours of rest?
你看起来好累 怎么不休息一下
He’s not goin’ anywhere.
他跑不掉的
We got seven hours. I’ll see you in four, hmm?
还有七个钟头 4点见
Get some rest.
好好休息
You’re gonna eat.
你要吃点东西
You need some food and you need to sleep.
吃完东西好好休息
Chow Fun.
炒河粉
Oh, the place on Broadway with the ugly lanterns in the window?
在百老汇那家 窗户上有灯笼的餐厅买♥♥的
The mean walter always shouted at us.
那家的服务生凶得要命
Their fortune cookies never had any fortunes in ’em.
他们的幸运饼也没有幸运签
We never needed any.
反正我们不需要
I knew my fortune that night.
我知道我的运气
He was sitting right in front of me.
就坐在我面前
Hope he still is.
希望他还在
Hey. What’s up, man?
纳罗 怎样?
Look, 20 says he goes. You’re on.
20块 赌他走 我睹
Shit!
该死!
Oh, damn it!
糟了
Two minutes.
还有两分钟
You know where Dr. Powell is?
鲍威尔医生呢
I’ll buzz him.
我叫他
One minute.
一分钟
Here comes Dr. Powell!
鲍威尔医生来了
He’s moving.
他有动静
Repeat: He’s moving!
重复 他有动静
What the hell?
搞什么?
Wait for me, you…
等等我 你…
Son of a bitch.
见鬼了
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, man. Oh, God.
天啊 天哪
Call a code blue.
准备急救
Help me. Let’s get him.
帮我拉他出来
Who’s that?
那是谁?
Beats me. How’d he get in here?
谁知道 他是怎么进来的
That’s not Prot.
那不是波特
He’s definitely not Prot.
不可能是波特
Certainly not. Prot’s gone.
绝对不是 波特已经走了
Where’s Bess?
贝丝呢?
Where’s Bess? Bess?
贝丝人呢? 贝丝
He chose Bess.
他选了贝丝
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
Good-bye, Bess.
再见 贝丝
Good for you, homegirl.
祝你好运 小妹妹
Bess went to K-PAX.
贝丝去K派克斯了
Patient 287, Robert Porter.
287号♥病人 罗伯·波特
How I wish I could say that Robert sat up one fine day…
希望他有一天会坐起来说
and said, “‘I’m hungry. Got any fruit?'”
我肚子饿 有没有水果吃
Like most catatonics,
像大部分紧张性精神病患一样
he probably hears every word we say…
他能听到我们说的每一句话
but refuses or is unable to respond.
可是他拒绝或者他不能回答
Nevertheless, I keep him up to date.
不过 我还是向他报告近况
Let’s see. I told you about Howie. He got that job at the public library.
豪伊 他去了图书馆做事
And Ernie, he’s determined to be a crisis counselor.
恩尼决定要当危机咨♥询♥员

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!